Trala’s Tent

Just a quick drop and roll.

I think she’s cooked. You reckon she can wait till Monday? I’m gonna be so busy trying to make my new mats sing tomoz lol. To make them work I have to change my whole lounge colour scheme I have them reverse rolled to try and flatten them. They look ok, thank fuck.

I found two seeds on the first bud I cut, so I cut a second. No seeds. Hopefully she’s just trying a last ditch effort to continue her line. I couldn’t see any other signs of seeds.

I have never grown a plant this colourful. Even her glitter has flecks of purple. She smells like nigh night.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 58

IMG_7234.jpeg
IMG_7232.jpeg
IMG_7233.jpeg

I’ll see you in the morning. Xo

PS if you haven’t lived it yet, Thursday is mint!
gorgeous, I've been away for too long, didn't even know you were growing a PGC, She's shiny, great job (and looks ready).

Happyyyyy HumpDayyyyyy!!!
Omg I’ve had the best day! It was so Q word (quiet). We had an awesome day! So much fun and laughter. I swear that’s what keeps me going back. It’s that rainbow after the storm. I had the best patients too. I usually do a nightshift tonight, when I saw I was rostered a day I nearly squealed with happiness!

Omg I’ve legit been trying to post this since 1600! Lolling! I’m gonna drop and run. I’m a teensy bit zooted tonight. My life feels good. My man has just left to get take out, good ole Dirty Bird for da win, a couple more gins, and I’ll be floating.

💚💚💚

IMG_7198.jpeg
IMG_7197.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️

IMG_7199.jpeg

IMG_20240821_163926.jpeg

IMG_7218.jpeg

IMG_7219.jpeg

This came up on my facey. It’s funn6 coz it’s true lol

Hope you have the best night and thanks for having a look. Xo

IMG_7220.jpeg
wow that PGC!

Kk, he’s gone.

Time to activate Operation Ta-DAH, and get my mats laid. Hopefully they’ll roll straighter than they looked yesterday lol.

And listen, if it all looks rubbish, I’ll just strike a match and burn my house to the ground.

Cross your fingers for me!
You got this! Can't wait to see it! 😍

Hi, T!

Yeah, right- like that's gonna happen...
Hi C Legend!

Omg I’ve been so busy. Legit sitting for the first time since I woke up lol!
Do you ever just sit around and do nothing..?
..just reading your plans is tiring me out... 😁
Absolutely! But only when my jobs are done.

Omg I am soOooo happy! Even tho I have said every swear word I know trying to lift the table then the coffee table to roll that fucking mat under it. I gave my flower head a redo too.

I felt so lucky. I found all of this stuff bar the baby shit yellow cushion and the vases and silk flowers in Op Shops. I went a bit mad on the cushions lol.

I love the mats. The under the lounge still has a slight crease and a couple of corners have a slight lift, I’m going to weight it to help flatten it. I really love it.

I wish I took before pics.

I’ve worked so hard and I think it’s all tied together nicely. My man is going to be so shocked lol.

Here we go!

You gotta click that off topic link. There’s too many pics and I’m trying to be good. Lolling!

I’m really happy. I know it’s a small simple house, but it’s mine and I love it so much. I honestly still can’t believe I have the option to own a house. It’s something I don’t think I’ll ever get used to.

I’m off to get my grandsons. Hope you all have the best day! Xo

Congratulations on mounting and overcoming the beautiful new design feature you call Operation Ta-DAH! I'd call it Operation Tra-Da! It looks awesome! All that work! What a push, and now enjoy its beauty! I know your man was up for the change!
Good morning!

He was so surprised! It’s nice I can still do that after 20+ years lol.

But he was mad about me lifting heavy things. It’s super cute after 20+ years he still doesn’t comprehend I can lift heavy things lolling!

That is beautiful , you did a fantastic job in a short time and everything goes in contrast very nicely ... Yea i am and I LIKE YOUR RUGS/MATS :adore::peacetwo:
Hello you!

Thank you so much!

I loved being single. But that said, if you ever need a titty shot for your wank bank, I got you bruv!

Good morning!

He was so surprised! It’s nice I can still do that after 20+ years lol.

But he was mad about me lifting heavy things. It’s super cute after 20+ years he still doesn’t comprehend I can lift heavy things lolling!
Don't ever stop. Gotta work the two largest masses of muscle we have! :p :hookah: They're the fastest way to working out! Maybe the easiest.

Omg yesterday went to fucking shit!

So as many of you know my son separated from his girl. So every second fortnight I pick up my grandsons from school and kindy and I look after them till my son collects them after 6pm when he finishes work. He has the children 50/50.

So I thought, I’ll take them to the skate park as both are avid scooterers. I can read my book. So I get there lug scooters and snacks, sit and ‘watch me GG’ed”. Soon and hour flew past so it was time for home dinner and feed and bath them.

Get dinner, as they are eating, I realise I haven’t got my iPad. Search the car. Nothing. With horror I realise I must have left it at the skate park. I’m so mad at me coz this is a clear example mum was right. I don’t deserve nice things. So I pack up the kids, drive back to the skatepark. Kids there hadn’t seen an iPad, I’m mentally berating myself while wondering how I even managed to carry it as well as the 2 scooters, the snacks and the juices and hold kids hands lol. And as I’m driving home super annoyed with myself my grandson says “ don’t worry GG. Sometimes we’re lucky and we find things we lost sometimes we don’t. I have some money you can buy a new one with it”. And something in me calmed. Its true. If losing my iPad is the worst thing to happen to my family today, it’s still a good day.

So I get them home and as they are bathing my son turns up. I tell him of my saga and how his wise son grounded me. I also asked him to take a look in my car. I’d legit looked 20+ times. And low and behold, I got lucky. It had slid under the passenger side seat. And my frantic grabby hands couldn’t feel it properly.

SooooOooooo happy!

Got home from work…. Chose violence 🔪🩸☠️

Legit walked off the ward, in the car, in the drive, put some music on and slaughtered.

She is like no bud I’ve ever grown. Shes so sticky it’s stupid. And she smells like your favourite smell with a hint of ketamine lolling.

I unstaked her and she held together like the classy queen she is.

490g wet.

Days in Flower: 60

#Boss

IMG_7252.jpeg
IMG_7250.jpeg

It’s officially wine o’clock. And I’m not gonna lie, I’m fucking living for it! 🍷❤️

Hope you have the best night or day, which ever you’re currently living. Xo

Got home from work…. Chose violence 🔪🩸☠️

Legit walked off the ward, in the car, in the drive, put some music on and slaughtered.

She is like no bud I’ve ever grown. Shes so sticky it’s stupid. And she smells like your favourite smell with a hint of ketamine lolling.

I unstaked her and she held together like the classy queen she is.

490g wet.

Days in Flower: 60

#Boss

IMG_7252.jpeg
IMG_7250.jpeg

It’s officially wine o’clock. And I’m not gonna lie, I’m fucking living for it! 🍷❤️

Hope you have the best night or day, which ever you’re currently living. Xo
Your description of this one matches the indica leaning pheno I grew Tra! I can't keep my fingers out of the jar!

Back
Top Bottom