Trala’s Tent

beaut
Omg I forgot.

I’m thinking this girl is cooked.

I took two buds coz she’s like two different plants in one.

Wattyareckon?

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Days in Flower: 69 (or as I call it 68 and I’ll owe ya one lol)

IMG_7469.jpeg
IMG_7466.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg
Beautiful tric shots. Are you using a scope?

beaut

Beautiful tric shots. Are you using a scope?
Yeah I do.

It was the scope recommended to me by a member here, I just forget which one. I wanted something cheap. It’s easy to use. I’ll find a link for you :)

nice weight and bud looks amaz. :p
Hi there :)

I thought she would weigh more tbh. But alas not to be. Her weight is a bit disappointing to me, that said it’s still better than a kick to the coota lol.

No one:

Me: Omg I had the best nights sleep, despite my man’s screaming at the TV while he supported his beloved cats. I’ve woken full of ideas! I’m going to tweak my bathroom to match that elephant pic. I’m not sure why but I love a female animal in a flower crown. Like really love. And I’m gonna make choc chip bikkies using 80% cocoa chocolate and I’m gonna walk 500 miles then I’m gonna walk 500 more so I can eat them without guilt. I have a single cheeky day off and I’ve got plans today! Plans I tells ya!

Omg I haven’t slept in two days and I’m jittery as fuck lol! Just poured a wine, and I think I might just make it without burning myself to the ground.

The mental health struggle after a nightshift is so real for me.

I’ve tried really hard to keep my head above water. I have exercised, cleaned and cooked and shitty arsed crafted. I’ve tried really hard not to crumble lol. But back to my story, so my free stuff, I have done a rejig and swapped my free elephant queen pic for a free newly renovated, varnished shitty arsed craft exhibit.

Here’s my latest creation. Only thing, fuck I wish I hadn’t put my initials and the year on an angle in the corner like that. I just don’t like it. Bit of a funny, I must have been concentrating to the point of not having control of my own body fluid coz I dripped a tiny drop of dribble on it. Not even joking! Lolling.

I think I might love it tho. I pressed flowers from their gardens and abracadabra lol.

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg
Love them, cool creative stuff :)

Omg this nightshift is a dream.

I have 4 patients, 3 stable, 1 septic, all ladies and all just lovely!
Many moons ago, started EMT then LPN route following in a relatives path. Specialty ended up being Alzheimer’s research units and secondarily TBI. Only did some 3rd shift and hated it but was rewarding work. Only lasted about 4 years before switching out of healthcare because too much of an empath. Final straw was when a man with ALS I’d gotten close to and promised I’d be there at the end with him but I didn’t wake up to the 4am call from my supervisor and didn’t make it. Hurts to this day and probably forever.

Many moons ago, started EMT then LPN route following in a relatives path. Specialty ended up being Alzheimer’s research units and secondarily TBI. Only did some 3rd shift and hated it but was rewarding work. Only lasted about 4 years before switching out of healthcare because too much of an empath. Final straw was when a man with ALS I’d gotten close to and promised I’d be there at the end with him but I didn’t wake up to the 4am call from my supervisor and didn’t make it. Hurts to this day and probably forever.
Don’t get me wrong, lots of reward and knowledge gained that have been helpful and useful even to this day so while sad at times, very worthwhile experience!

There’s also the relatively useless knowledge of being able to someone where their acromyoclavicular joints are or what a sphygmomenometer is for, obviously not sure on the spelling any longer :)

There’s also the relatively useless knowledge of being able to someone where their acromyoclavicular joints are or what a sphygmomenometer is for, obviously not sure on the spelling any longer :)
Is that where the hip bone meets the …. Leg bone🎶

No one:

Me: Omg I had the best nights sleep, despite my man’s screaming at the TV while he supported his beloved cats. I’ve woken full of ideas! I’m going to tweak my bathroom to match that elephant pic. I’m not sure why but I love a female animal in a flower crown. Like really love. And I’m gonna make choc chip bikkies using 80% cocoa chocolate and I’m gonna walk 500 miles then I’m gonna walk 500 more so I can eat them without guilt. I have a single cheeky day off and I’ve got plans today! Plans I tells ya!
it took me a second to get your opening....lol

My advice not that you asked, let it go. You were his employee. You did your best. It actually wasn’t your responsibility to be there at the end, but you took it on. Rookie error. I learned quickly not to get too emotionally invested. You have to have a different kind of personality to do this job well or you emotionally burn out. I’m glad you got out.

I love my job some days and hate it others. But I wear a kind of mask, like a persona. It’s a protection. I’ll be who you need me to be for the time I nurse you, but once my shift is over, mask off, you disappear from my memory and I’m me again. It’s how I survive. You have to harden. Well I had to. Otherwise you’d cry all shift over pain that’s not yours. And then you’re no help to anyone. Especially yourself.

Thanks for sharing, and ALS sucks balls. Big ugly smelly balls.

Back
Top Bottom