Trala’s Tent

Speak for yourself!

It’s been fucking freezing here! Some days it got down to 15 degrees in the day time!

Lol!
Hey tra, maybe I'm thinking wrong but for some reason I was thinking you're in brissy? Every time I've been over it's been super hot no matter the season, maybe I'm just acclimatised to tassie weather though. Still 15 is nothing, down here in a Tassie winter, we get 10 or less most days! And every fucking season in a day to boot 😂

More like Tu-Morrow, she’ll be dead Tu-Morrow.

So bummed about it too Mr Oh.
I'm sorry that had to happen Tra. It does though. My summer grow had me kill 5 or 6 before I got a Runtz Muffin to strike so Apple Betty has a pal to grow with in the yard. She's 8 feet and Betty's 11 now and they dance and sing all night. Neighbors are going to complain! They're in the Herbies Desserts link at the end if there isn't a reason you haven't come for a visit.
Happy Sunday!!!

Omg I’ve been a busy girl today. I got all the things I wanted to get done, done. It’s a super satisfying feeling, well I think it is. I think Winter is officially over. I’ve got a nice crisp sheet on my bed tonight. My flannelettes are officially done for another year. I love sliding into clean sheets. It’s legit in my Top 10 when it comes to things that make me happy.

Kk enough chat! Let’s fuck this duck!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Ammy is turning it on! Shes a fair bit airier than her sister Mika. But her bud is defs purple as.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 54

IMG_7170.jpeg

Minx is a little pocket rocket. Funny my friend Minx, her namesake, was too. She’s full of chodes (which my friend Minx was also prone to as well!! LOLLING!). She’s defs taking her time flower wise. I reckon she’s still got miles to go.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_7165.jpeg

Min is a boss. 💯 I think she is my best plant yet. She looks a bit sad here coz she was DYING of thirst. Shes back to big smiling now.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 25

IMG_7160.jpeg

Trix looks good. She’s gonna be a nice plant if she keeps travelling at this pace. She is bursting with good health. Hopefully the mites don’t get her.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos
Flip Age: 83 Days

IMG_7155.jpeg

❤️💚❤️
🌱The Veg Girls

I’m desperate for my newest seed to pop to keep my perpetualisation on track. I’m a week behind. Should work out if I can get a sprout this week, coz my veggers have been super slow.

Well this is a very Indica looking Sativa. Win is beautiful, like all Barney’s Farm genetics. She will flip when Ammy gets harvested.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_7179.jpeg

Omg I snapped poor Daisy, but not enough to sever her. She’s powered on like the little boss she is. She’s finally starting to take shape.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_7184.jpeg

T is still being a boring baby. I’m kinda seeing progress. Shes slow tho lol.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7178.jpeg

💚❤️💚

So that’s it for me. I gotta slice my marinated duck breast 🦆 (.)(.)

Have the best Sunday, and I’ll see you in the morning.

Love yas Xo
Queen of flat top canopys!

For rabbits... :rofl:
Good morning!

Omg I had a dream about you last week not even joking! Thankfully you didn’t pull my hair lol. We were at the markets selling my ShittyArsed Craft LOLLLING! So random coz I don’t even know what you look like.

Bloom room looking good T.
Duck pancakes? Mmmmm, And is that cranberry sauce and cheese mixed in with the rabbit food?
I approve...:yummy:
It’s not cranberry sauce ya fucken classless heathen. It’s some kinda brown Asian squirt.

Hey tra, maybe I'm thinking wrong but for some reason I was thinking you're in brissy? Every time I've been over it's been super hot no matter the season, maybe I'm just acclimatised to tassie weather though. Still 15 is nothing, down here in a Tassie winter, we get 10 or less most days! And every fucking season in a day to boot 😂
Yeah nah.

I’m in North Queensland. It’s even warmer than BrisVegas lol.

I'm sorry that had to happen Tra. It does though. My summer grow had me kill 5 or 6 before I got a Runtz Muffin to strike so Apple Betty has a pal to grow with in the yard. She's 8 feet and Betty's 11 now and they dance and sing all night. Neighbors are going to complain! They're in the Herbies Desserts link at the end if there isn't a reason you haven't come for a visit.

Queen of flat top canopys!
I was only thinking about you my day before nights. I’ve got no Otter journals in my watched list. You still growing?

its In the 90 s here lately so it must still be winter there LLOL ,, I like that feels like weather report .. Garden still looks good T I enjoy your antics' makes me laugh
I’m at my best around 27-30 degrees. Anything under that is cold.

Omg I’m straight back into the nursing trenches today. My job is hard at the moment. Real sickies with the added Covid Flu A complication. So many nurses have gone down with it too. So we’re super understaffed.

I work in a job where fucktards think it’s okay to cough straight in your face, not even joking either. We should get twice the sick leave as main stream workers. Well I think we should lol.

I was only thinking about you my day before nights. I’ve got no Otter journals in my watched list. You still growing?
Good morning,
Yep never stopped the Herbies Desserts one, just tagged onto it when it harvested. Link's down there in my siggy.
Omg I’m straight back into the nursing trenches today. My job is hard at the moment. Real sickies with the added Covid Flu A complication. So many nurses have gone down with it too. So we’re super understaffed.

I work in a job where fucktards think it’s okay to cough straight in your face, not even joking either. We should get twice the sick leave as main stream workers. Well I think we should lol.
We both just contracted covid a couple months ago while vacationing. It was a good solid one! I can see how folks already sick might be in trouble with this one. Hehe, here's the rating. Not as bad as the first time, worse than the second time.

Good morning,
Yep never stopped the Herbies Desserts one, just tagged onto it when it harvested. Link's down there in my siggy.

We both just contracted covid a couple months ago while vacationing. It was a good solid one! I can see how folks already sick might be in trouble with this one. Hehe, here's the rating. Not as bad as the first time, worse than the second time.
I’ll jump in after work. Xo

Well just so you know, Monday can eat a bag of dicks! What a cunt of a day. People are so sick atm. Multiple IV’s, full bladders with zero voiding. It’s so much! I inserted 3 catheters today. And one had the weirdest positioned urethra I’ve ever seen! Tbh I found it by accident lol. None of us got breaks today. Worst part, I gotta do it again tomorrow!

But that’s now behind me. Tonight I’m living the dream. My man is on a nightshift so I get the bed to myself, and right now I’m not sure if dinner will be pasta and grated cheese, beans on toast, a bottle of wine, or a block of kitkat chocolate, but know this, which ever way the cards fall, I’m happy!

Other happy news! The perpetualisation is a goer!

This is easily the most beautiful seedling I’ve ever woken. She is perfect. Shes so green and lovely. So I’ve named her after who I think is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.

Lupita Bee aka GMO
Today Years Old

IMG_20240819_160930_edit_195872304964381.jpeg

And I’m not known for colourful plants, so this Purple Ghost Candy is extraordinary to me. She’s a real beauty.

IMG_7187.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom