Trala’s Tent

Omg first Trama! I have this reoccurring nightmare that my man is going to stop loving me. Coz I’m hard. Like I’m a great cook and an even better [*Deleted by Asmin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] but in other ways I’m just hard. Super hard. I’m so glad I’m dealing with this song today and not tomorrow. Coz with no sleep, this song would be enough to send me spiralling.

I just heard it, and can legit imagine him singing this about me, even tho he prolly doesn’t even listen to Benson lolling! #Trama4Lyf

And yeah fuck you very much Spotify!

But back to growing. I’ve euthanised Tu. If she was human lol I think it equates to irreversible spinal damage, and severe brain damage from the hypoxia from being buried.

RIP Tu- morrow

IMG_7147.jpeg

After a week of cold rain, here comes the sun! It’s legit tshirt weather! My little girls get to dance in the sun, while my big girls stay indoors.

IMG_7148.jpeg
IMG_7142.jpeg

Just I’m gonna slay this pre nightshift day. I’m gonna do some yoga in the sunshine!

Namaste Motherfuckers. And Northern Hemisphere, I’m coming for your day. Be ready. Xo

Omg I missed this!

First well done you! That takes real planning, dedication and commitment. Good job.

I totally care if my man gets fat (can we still say fat? Or is it carlorie concerned or something more politically correct lol) And not just coz he wouldn’t attract me in a sexual sense. I’d be concerned with his health concerns which are guaranteed to develop. And they are all awful.

I’ve been fat a couple of times in my life, I had to lose 15kg twice. First after I swapped heroin for food in the 90’s and second in my mid 40’s. I was peri menopausal and I felt I lost myself a little. That coupled with knee surgery and my first grandchild being born had me feeling like maybe I was meant to kinda stop focusing on me and just be a granny. I started to eat more, I stopped exercising. I stopped with makeup. I wore flanellette pj’s and choose very large panties lol. I saw a picture of myself and thought “yeah nah, I’m not doing that just yet” lol. As a 20 year old the weight fell off in a hot minute. In my late 40’s it took joining Weight Watchers and a year!

I’ve just rejoined WW because I noticed my food choices were sneaking into the unhealthy side and needed a reset.

I think with so many unknowns with our health regarding cancers, disease etc, we owe it to ourselves to at least try to be healthy.
Actually went to WW with my mom in the 80s. This gal gained 1/4 pound and the whole fuckin meeting BOOED her. I was 11. I said no fuckin way ever again baby. I prefer fat to obese or heavyset. I'm fuckin fat!! 😂🤣
As for you.... you're a hottie. But your twisted ass wicked sense of humor is AWESOME!! I've had a couple addictions myself over the years. I get it. I'm 55 this year and I'm rocking every single day like I might not wake up tomorrow. Thanks for being your frank funny sweet smart ass self!!
Sincerely
Scott

You got some weird shit going on with the babys , growing up backwards the helmet neck 🙃:happy-birthday:
Omg I know!

So weird.

Her dying has put a spanner in my perpetual that’s fo sho.

Hey Tra, your garden plants are looking terrific and some good words of wisdom offered, I like the never give up spirit of the sprout too. Have a good one!
Hello you!

Thank you! And I’m subtle as a sledge hammer lol. My words often hurt, even when I don’t mean them too. The downside to being direct.

I once got a PM from a member saying I want your opinion. I love that you’re direct. I gave him my opinion and he super lost his shit! He showered me with abuse. His PM ended with something like “you are damaged and so disgusting and the whole forum can see!” Legit made me laugh out loud.

My personality is defs not for the meek.

I super miss you in winter!

I’m stoked it won’t be long till I get a daily Stunger fix. Xo

how do you have so many trees with leaves on them in the winter ?? Hope ur dreams get better ,hate a bad one ,just too real sometimes :hug:
Our natives aren’t deciduous. The only plants in Australia that lose leaves in autumn are imports. I try to keep natives in my yard where I can.

My dreams have always fucked me in the arse. Ever since I was young. Some leave me mentally fragile. I got skull dragged by my hair a lot when I was young. It’s often a reoccurring theme. I have three. Being beaten and skull dragged, my man realising he doesn’t love me and a plane crashing into my house and I know it doesn’t matter where I run, the plane is gonna get me. So I stand and wait. Good sleep times lol.

Winters over here in Australia can still be really warm and sunny sometimes, especially where trala lives 🤔😁
Speak for yourself!

It’s been fucking freezing here! Some days it got down to 15 degrees in the day time!

Lol!

Actually went to WW with my mom in the 80s. This gal gained 1/4 pound and the whole fuckin meeting BOOED her. I was 11. I said no fuckin way ever again baby. I prefer fat to obese or heavyset. I'm fuckin fat!! 😂🤣
As for you.... you're a hottie. But your twisted ass wicked sense of humor is AWESOME!! I've had a couple addictions myself over the years. I get it. I'm 55 this year and I'm rocking every single day like I might not wake up tomorrow. Thanks for being your frank funny sweet smart ass self!!
Sincerely
Scott
HI Scott:)

Omg! That is so awful! Women can be so awful to women. I do it online. It’s just a fancy calorie counting app with good recipes. I’d rather eat my eyeballs than go to a WW meeting lol.

In the hospital system we have to say bariatric, which to me sounds a shitload worse than fat lol.

And omg I’m not, but I will say the more you drink the better looking I get LOLLING!

Thank you, for being a part of my 420Mag ride or die crew. You don’t go too bad yourself ;)

Xo

Omg that was the fucking night shift from hell. But it’s in my rear view mirror now, thank fuck! Before I launch into my Sunday Summary, how good does this look? I’m making duck pancakes for dinner, and my house smells amazing. This is the filler:-

IMG_7186.jpeg

Only jobs left now are to slice the duck and reheat my pancakes, stack and wrap! And it’s FINALLY 🍷 o’clock. And my vape is ready to go!

Happy Sunday!!!

Omg I’ve been a busy girl today. I got all the things I wanted to get done, done. It’s a super satisfying feeling, well I think it is. I think Winter is officially over. I’ve got a nice crisp sheet on my bed tonight. My flannelettes are officially done for another year. I love sliding into clean sheets. It’s legit in my Top 10 when it comes to things that make me happy.

Kk enough chat! Let’s fuck this duck!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Ammy is turning it on! Shes a fair bit airier than her sister Mika. But her bud is defs purple as.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 54

IMG_7170.jpeg

Minx is a little pocket rocket. Funny my friend Minx, her namesake, was too. She’s full of chodes (which my friend Minx was also prone to as well!! LOLLING!). She’s defs taking her time flower wise. I reckon she’s still got miles to go.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_7165.jpeg

Min is a boss. 💯 I think she is my best plant yet. She looks a bit sad here coz she was DYING of thirst. Shes back to big smiling now.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 25

IMG_7160.jpeg

Trix looks good. She’s gonna be a nice plant if she keeps travelling at this pace. She is bursting with good health. Hopefully the mites don’t get her.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos
Flip Age: 83 Days

IMG_7155.jpeg

❤️💚❤️
🌱The Veg Girls

I’m desperate for my newest seed to pop to keep my perpetualisation on track. I’m a week behind. Should work out if I can get a sprout this week, coz my veggers have been super slow.

Well this is a very Indica looking Sativa. Win is beautiful, like all Barney’s Farm genetics. She will flip when Ammy gets harvested.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_7179.jpeg

Omg I snapped poor Daisy, but not enough to sever her. She’s powered on like the little boss she is. She’s finally starting to take shape.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_7184.jpeg

T is still being a boring baby. I’m kinda seeing progress. Shes slow tho lol.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7178.jpeg

💚❤️💚

So that’s it for me. I gotta slice my marinated duck breast 🦆 (.)(.)

Have the best Sunday, and I’ll see you in the morning.

Love yas Xo

Back
Top Bottom