Trala’s Tent

Omg zooted me is such an attention seeking douche. I say that like sober me isn’t an attention seeking douche… lolling. I’m paying for it a little today. Ive got a cheeky single day off and I need to pack a fair bit in today. I’m booked in for a pedi at 8am, and I’d cancel if it wasn’t for the fact she opens her nail salon an hour early to do me. Then I’ve got to get waxed. Just so you know, an eyebrow tint and wax when you’re a bit hung over is torture. Most annoying thing both salons are on opposite directions on the coast. I didn’t really think it through lol. The things we do for nice feet and good brows.

an eyebrow tint and wax when you’re a bit hung over is torture.

Well, at least it's just the eyebrows..(getting waxed 😬 )

Omg I forgot to attach the pic lollllll

IMG_6159.jpeg
Fitting song for Friday!!!! Yeahhhhbabbbbyyy!!!

Hi :)

She’s bagged and tagged! And she looks like crystals.

Final Yield: 111g/3.9oz

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 63 Days
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_6171.jpeg

Omg I’ve got GOSSIPPPPPPP!

Proper gossip too! I’m internally SHOOKITH!

So a co workers man went to Thailand for a boys holiday about 4 months ago. So he tells her, the nurse I’m working with, that he’s “fraught” with guilt, fraught sounds soooOoo overly dramatic to me lol. Turns out he paid for a cheeky blowjob. So he chose to unburden himself and tell her. This has not worked out well for him coz she’s kicked him out of their home and is saying the relationship is over.

All I can think of is, why would you tell her? Surely what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand!

I swear if it were my man I wouldn’t want to know. And if he did come to me saying he was fraught with guilt, I’d punch him straight in the balls for saying fraught! A blowjob I can forgive, but talking like he’s Scarlett fucking O’Hara in Gone With The Wind - yeah nah.
A BJ is nothing, is that even considered cheating?? Hell she could have my man, hell lie til he's dead. The number of times I've caught him with other men...countless. "if ya can't beat, kill and destroy them, join em" 🥂:smokin:

Hi :)

She’s bagged and tagged! And she looks like crystals.

Final Yield: 111g/3.9oz

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 63 Days
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_6171.jpeg
sweet looking bud Trala nothing wrong with 4oz enjoy

Congrats on another nice banana harvest. :yummy:
You've gotten the perpetual part down and seem to always be chopping a plant. :thumb:
Thanks King Barney!

And thanks HEAPS for giving me the opportunity to grow with those quality genetics. Xo

You're an absolute machine Trala, what you do in a day would be a month's worth of adventure for me...
Yeah boii!

Tbh I’m the most unadventurous lump 80% of the time lol.

I am happiest with a good book, a hot cuppa and my dogs lolling.

You sure do have perp growing down these days!
Good times for you and your man! Enjoy the awesome trip and take lots of pics for us! Get dem boots shaking!
Defs getting a handle on it. Seed in every 21 days baby.

And I will.

Two more days of work and two more sleeps.

Worst part today, my man is already on holidays, Trying to drag myself away from his warm body at 5am, the struggle was real.

A BJ is nothing, is that even considered cheating?? Hell she could have my man, hell lie til he's dead. The number of times I've caught him with other men...countless. "if ya can't beat, kill and destroy them, join em" 🥂:smokin:
There is a lot to unpack in this post Jigalig.

And I can’t wait to get the details!

Xo

That is one fine looking bud all trimmed and colorful ! I like fancy women as long as there paying LOL Have a great time ! :theband::surf:
Good morning :)

Thank you! She looks AMAZING!

Omg I’m far from a fancy woman. But as far as paying, I once loved a man who laid on the couch in wait while I did all the hussling for cash.

It’s a mistake I’ll never repeat.

Lol

I have one more shift till I launch into 3 weeks holiday. I so need a break from work. You know it’s time to take a break when you start to hate the people you actually love lolling. I made the AO cry yesterday. In my defence she’s an absolute fucking idiot. But I felt bad just the same. Hopefully I can get through today without tears or murder.

See ya this arvo :)

Back
Top Bottom