Trala’s Tent

Omg best day!

So I’m usually a nightshift tonight, but somehow I ended up on a day shift today! This means a night to myself tonight, well till 1930, and a cheeky day to myself tomorrow. It’s such a small thing, but I feel like I’ve won the lottery!

I got a wine, tunes and it’s almost vape time lol.

And this little monkey must have heard me yesterday when I told her I’d dig her up if there was no movement today lol

Today Years Old

IMG_6035.jpeg

And this little monkey must have heard me yesterday when I told her I’d dig her up if there was no movement today lol
Hi Tra! Glad she popped up. No helmet either. Is that the light she is growing under?

Hi Tra! Glad she popped up. No helmet either. Is that the light she is growing under?
Nah that’s just coz I’m xTra lol I like the way it looks.

She is now in the veg tent under my Mars Hydro.

Glad to see you using the swag. My koala keeps sliding down the painted rack.
I started adding some bubble hash to the ground herb for the vape. Dry sift is also nice. Both vape better mixed with the ground bud. Enjoy the personal nightshift. :)
The sativa is a good one. Upbeat! I am rationing the last of mine.

Happy Sunday!!!
Omg if you haven’t lived it yet, get ready! It’s the best fucking day ever! Particularly if you choose to be a people avoiding hermit lol. The only time I’ve used my voice today is to sing badly and talk to my dogs. It’s been heaven!

I’ve walked, I’ve crafted, I’ve gardened, I’ve Netflixed, I’ve yogaed, I’ve cleaned and I’ve cooked. Here’s a sneak peak of my renovated Alfie’s garden sign. I regrouted it and painted the back last week. All I need to do now is spray it with yacht gloss. It’s perfectly imperfect, just like me lol. It’s tucked back up inside. Hey a funny, that pyramid thing it’s resting on is from the old free bench’s I carried home maybe two years ago. Repurposing 4 lyf baby!

IMG_6088.jpeg

So let’s dive in!

Sunday Summary

Everything is going okay. Zero mites for a change. Flowers are mint. Veggers are morons.

🌹The Flower Girls

James smells awesome. She’s stickier than a fatties fingers. And she’s really starting to stack. She is a good auto, for me that is.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 51

IMG_6084.jpeg

Honey is good. She’s my best trained plant to date, but she won’t win awards as far as her Coca-Cola’s go, not that any of my plants do lol. She’s okay, just not wow. She’s full of chodes, no Dirk Digglers. I defs veg better than I flower.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Flip Age: 62 Days
Days in Flower: 37

IMG_6078.jpeg

Mika looks so pretty today! There’s not a lot of Coca-Cola sites. But what she has looks sweet as bro lol.

Mika Bee and 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 15

IMG_6072.jpeg

Ammy is shaping, thank fuck. She’s the plant I’m growing with PMilly. She had such a terrible start. Shes almost singing. She’s really turned a corner. She’s got potential. Real potential. That said, she’s still got zero flowers lol.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 68

IMG_6067.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️

🌱The Veg Girls

Min is a little boss. Shes the plant that didn’t get topped. I really like how my training has gone. She’s been a joy. Fingers crossed she flowers as well as she has vegged.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL

IMG_6059.jpeg

Trix is still slower than a one legged dingo with a head knock. Slowest veggers everrrrrr

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_6058.jpeg

Omg so this idiot has decided to flower. I’ve topped her in the hopes to slow her down.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto

IMG_6049.jpeg

Win is just being a boring baby. My pic is like a baby shoot when the photographer adds beads and bows and flowerpots to the shoot to try and make the boring baby look less boring lolling!

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_6050.jpeg

💚💚💚
As always thanks for growing with me! I hope you have the best day! I really do! And if your days a bit shit, here’s a good Aussie toon for ya. I’m loving this band atm! Hope you like it too. Xo

My koala keeps sliding down the painted rack.

See I come here just to see these sorts of words arranged in this sort of way!

Happy Sunday Tra,

Come in to see the tents are clean,

And to have a look at your little bean,

Not that one, you filthy fucks,

Winter Bee, And now she's struck!

Congrats on newest arrival.
Keep Rockin chick.

Heya T!! Happy Sunday/Monday to you hun. Your garden is looking lovely. I hope your weekend was good and your week goes well too. 😎✌️🎶

Heya T!! Happy Sunday/Monday to you hun. Your garden is looking lovely. I hope your weekend was good and your week goes well too. 😎✌️🎶
Hey Scottay :)

It’s back to the salt mine for me today. Gotta earn those coins!

💰 💴 🪙

Have a great day Team! Xo

Hey Scottay :)

It’s back to the salt mine for me today. Gotta earn those coins!

💰 💴 🪙

Have a great day Team! Xo
Gotta pay for the electric bill and pet food girl!!! I get it!! Invest in gold/silver baby! It's solid!! Hope your work schedule goes well!! 😎✌️

Gotta pay for the electric bill and pet food girl!!! I get it!! Invest in gold/silver baby! It's solid!! Hope your work schedule goes well!! 😎✌️
Exactly!

It was awful. My ward was in lockdown till 10am yesterday which was awesome coz no patients can come in from emergency, then it was opened and we got hammered with admissions. Not one of us had morning tea or lunch. On the upside the boss let us go a half hour early.

There are too many sickies not enough bed atm.

If only I could meet an old rich man with a bad heart….

Nice group of ladies over here Tra. That Purple Ghost Candy is gorgeous and James looks ready to pick!
Hey girlfriend ♥️

I looked at her this morning and thought the same thing!

I got some glitter pics.

2 more weeks? I seriously never know. I should be better at this by now lol.

Back
Top Bottom