Trala’s Tent

Good morning la Rue!

Those there are Tim Tams. And they are a much loved bikkie. Most Australian homes have a pack of TT’s in it.

I’m not sure you’re ready for vegemite tho.

My jar from last year is still waiting to get binned. Been hoping to think of a use for it. Soups I think maybe, get some umami going? Salted toejam!

I'm having to fill in the blanks cuz of admin an their trigger happy deleting
Hello you!

I hope you know it’s a joke. I wrote that.

You have to fill in the blanks coz the suggestion is the funny part. Well I think it is.

When my brain is left to fill blanks it goes WILD!

Lolling!

Geday mate, hope you're having a fair old suck on the sav cobber. Flat out like a dunny rat drinkin' mate...

If you're reading this and you don't get it, don't worry, nobody does, it's how 'strayans talk
Lolling!!!

Heeee cuzzy brew

Just lit me git my jandles in my chilly bin. I have sex beers. Not five, sex.

Churrrrrrr

If you're reading this and you don't get it, don't worry, nobody does, it's how kiwis talk.

Lolling!!!

Heeee cuzzy brew

Just lit me git my jandkes in my chilly bin. I have sex beers. Not five, sex.

Churrrrrrr

If you're reading this and you don't get it, don't worry, nobody does, it's how kiwis talk.
For the mods
IMG_4865.jpeg

I forgot to update you. I took a pic yesterday arvo for you, but got busy doing dinner and didn’t get back. So I’ve replanted the plants that were in that garden in sunny spots and I bought some shady plants, not slim shady, plants that need shade.

I needed more soil, so I shook off my Bee skeletons and got busy shovelling some dirt. My guns are letting me know they had a workout today. It’s a mission just to type! So the medium, canna professional, volcano jizz, blood n bone, and 6 months of Mega Crop residual. Lolling!

Bit of a funny, first time I was asked what medium I used, I thought they meant psychic medium lol!

IMG_6029.jpeg

My jar from last year is still waiting to get binned. Been hoping to think of a use for it. Soups I think maybe, get some umami going? Salted toejam!
Salted toejam Vegemite done right!

Sitting down right now and about to tuck in!

That makes me one happy little Vegemite lol.

IMG_6031.jpeg
IMG_6030.jpeg
IMG_6034.jpeg

I forgive you. Took my aunt from the States about 25 years to come around.

Tells me her brother used it on bread to deter the squirrels.

I dont know if its bullshit, but it made me laugh thinking of their little squirrel faces making a

WTAF

face.

Hey Sis.
Sorry been gone. Dog lost his battle with fucking cancer. Lost my shit in a big way. Anyhows trying to catch up. These thing have ment to say.
That myzocromim whateva shit in bottle with shark on label. Good shit. I chuck it in everything.
You got new pooch. You have no idea how much that made me smile. Fuckin lots. 😃
You got pneumonia. Fuck
There some fucktards not like you?
FUCK THEM stupid cunts.
The beans white widow and gelato going well flip this weekend
Bit busy. Pick up my new dog tomorrow 👍
Another American bulldog and a puppy in about 9 weeks. Fun times.
Your Girls are good but you had couple half arsed things I don’t know but sometimes less is more. You a busy busy girl.
Take care mate. Pat bee boy. Let me know if you need more gin.
Luv ya guts. Xo

I forgive you. Took my aunt from the States about 25 years to come around.

Tells me her brother used it on bread to deter the squirrels.

I dont know if its bullshit, but it made me laugh thinking of their little squirrel faces making a

WTAF

face.
The thing is with the rest of the world, they spoon it on. It’s that bigger is better thinking.

With Vegemite less is more.

It’s a staple in my pantry.

And hello :) nice to see you loitering.

Hey Sis.
Sorry been gone. Dog lost his battle with fucking cancer. Lost my shit in a big way. Anyhows trying to catch up. These thing have ment to say.
So sorry. Your dog is your best friend, well they’re my best friends anyway. I’m really sorry Clint.

Fuck cancer in the face.
That myzocromim whateva shit in bottle with shark on label. Good shit. I chuck it in everything.
Yeah I’m not sold.

When the best growers in swear by them, maybe I’ll listen lol.
You got new pooch. You have no idea how much that made me smile. Fuckin lots. 😃
Omg we love him so much. He’s the dog we didn’t know we needed. And he’s so fun.
You got pneumonia. Fuck
Pneumonia is only a real hassle if you’re old and brittle or have comorbidities. The AmoxiClav had a handle on it in 48 hours.
There some fucktards not like you?
FUCK THEM stupid cunts.
I know!

And there was quite the gang by the sounds. Thankfully the captain of the I Hate Trala Club has gone, as has his deputy, so hopefully the reporting will stop. People like that need someone to hate. It the only thing they really have in common. It’s super sad tbh.
The beans white widow and gelato going well flip this weekend
Yeah boiiiii
Bit busy. Pick up my new dog tomorrow 👍
Another American bulldog and a puppy in about 9 weeks. Fun times.
Proper bogan dog, Clint. You need to call it a strong bogan name. Shaneo, or Gazza or something lol.
Your Girls are good but you had couple half arsed things I don’t know but sometimes less is more. You a busy busy girl.
Each plant is a gamble.
Take care mate. Pat bee boy. Let me know if you need more gin.
Luv ya guts. Xo
Thanks Clint.

Love your guts too. Xo

This made me laugh this morning, much needed...thank you!
I have two jars of Vegemite brought back from Australia many years ago. They just sit here, ne'er been opened.
I never got up the nerve to try it. 😆
Good morning Lady C :)

Be brave! Be bold! Try it!

Hope your mum is okay. Xo

Be brave! Be bold! Try it!
My Grandma and I (looonnngg time ago) used to eat crackers biscuits with something called "Savita" on them.
Might be similar to Vegemite...black and very salty and yeasty..I liked it- I remember her saying "a little goes a long way"...:love:

Happy HumpDay you pack of fucking green growing legends!!!
I’ve finally rolled my fat arse outta bed. First a funny. This really made me lol. Its funny coz its true,!

IMG_5998.jpeg

But back to growing. Still no signs of my Barney’s Farm test - omg I always think it’s stevia. Oh I forget. Not indica the other one. It’s taking all my self control not to go digging lol. It’s cold here so it’s gonna be a slow start.

Flowers are great, veggers are slowwwww.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_6022.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_6021.jpeg
IMG_6020.jpeg

I’m gonna pack a lot in today! I have to clean, do the grocery shop and then I’m redoing Alfred’s garden. There was too much shade, it looked bleurgh. The only plant that’s doing any good is my memory plant in honour of Schnookie’s boy, I’ll replant all the struggling plants in sunnier sections of my garden. There will also be a beach walk squeezed in there too. My man’s in for a treat too! I’m making gnocchi for dinner. The only thing better than my gnocchi is my [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

I better bounce into this blue skied day of goodness. Have the best day, and thanks for popping in for a look. Xo

IMG_6009.jpeg
Wow. Do you get paid for this!? All this effort you put in here!? I hope so!

My Grandma and I (looonnngg time ago) used to eat crackers biscuits with something called "Savita" on them.
Might be similar to Vegemite...black and very salty and yeasty..I liked it- I remember her saying "a little goes a long way"...:love:
Hey C Side :)

Biscuits is so formal. We know each other well enough to call ‘em bikkies lol! Salty and very yeasty you say?! Sounds like you’re talking about my ole nan!

Bee Boy tells me he has a package from the US of A!

I’ll be collecting it tomoz Xo

Vegemite rules and Marmite sucks.
I got a taste for it when I was younger cos me ma came from Straya...
Yeah boiiiiiii!
Anything the English can do, Australian’s can do better.

Devo is from Ohio like me!!! So whip it...... Whip it good.

Have a great weekend T!! 😎✌️🎶

Devo is bogan for devastated.

Pronounced De Vo as opposed to Dee Vo.

Wow. Do you get paid for this!? All this effort you put in here!? I hope so!
No I don’t.

I do it because this site taught me how to grow. I do it to give back. I do it because I take pride in what I do and I like sharing it, I do it because I like showing members and lurkers what I’ve learned, my failures and my triumphs. I do it because I love 420 Magazine.

I feel lucky to have found this site. And I’m so grateful for finding people I never knew I needed. Don’t forget, this site is a man’s business. A small business. It costs him money to run it. This is why I pay a small monthly fee to support his business, I try and showcase Sponsors and I enter all his contests. I do what I can to support him, his mission and his business.

If you are interested in supporting the mag here’s a few ways you can do it:-

Back
Top Bottom