Trala’s Tent

Nurse Trish :rofl: Too good. And so sad!

Foster is on the money - take a couple of samples and look at them on a tabletop or whatever. That will make it MUCH easier.

Honestly looking at buds on a plant through a magnifying device and trying to focus it could give anyone a migraine after a while..
I see the best and worst of human behaviour every shift.

I will. I’m waiting for my new looky thing to come. I’m just so shit at it. And I don’t really know what I’m trying to see either!

I see the best and worst of human behaviour every shift.

I will. I’m waiting for my new looky thing to come. I’m just so shit at it. And I don’t really know what I’m trying to see either!

Trichomes-Guide-UPDATED-973x2048.png

From When to Harvest Your Cannabis Plant - Canna Dogg

Look I’d prolly be reported if I shared them. Not everyone shares nursing humour.

But this is a fair representation sometimes and I’m not even joking lollingggggg!

Hahaha I am changing jobs.

Here's an example where you can see all 3 stages. I would say in that pic, the plant has got too many Amber though as far as a reference goes.
Not at all T. Go for it. Looks so good to go girl. Again you hit it perfectly by supposed random , I think your a top pro baiting us here now , 420 stooge maybe ?. Lol
Well done T first indoor harvest bang in the sweet spot . Cut as little as you have to to hang it to cure/dry as we discussed before and you will have some amazingly good product that will kick your butt into stoner city. Made all the better knowing you did it all and saw everything that went in and know exactly what has been done to get the results . Have loved it . Great work on number 1

What’s up Tinkerbell?

Loved the nurse video, but dang there’s some fugly chicks down there!

I’m not sure when the new mini microscope arrives buuuut if you are feeling antsy then chop a handful of those biggest colas. Or maybe you just want to cut her throat and be done with it. Whatever you think best!

Also not sure if GGD explained the process... but the required ritual involves video upload of you running naked around the pool three times waving fresh cut buds in the air. :laugh: :laugh: Yes GGD I’m trying to get you in trouble! Sinister laugh.... He, he, he

Hope you are fantastic today!

Hahaha I am changing jobs.
It can be hell!

I once had a patient who was faecally incontinent accuse me of shitting in his underpants. And try as I might, he would not believe that it was actually he who had shit his own pants. Ended up being easier to just apologise and promise not to do it again.

Here's an example where you can see all 3 stages. I would say in that pic, the plant has got too many Amber though as far as a reference goes.
Hey Foster :)

I’m going try and get some pics tomorrow!

I’m just praying I can work out how to use it.

Not at all T. Go for it. Looks so good to go girl. Again you hit it perfectly by supposed random , I think your a top pro baiting us here now , 420 stooge maybe ?. Lol
Well done T first indoor harvest bang in the sweet spot . Cut as little as you have to to hang it to cure/dry as we discussed before and you will have some amazingly good product that will kick your butt into stoner city. Made all the better knowing you did it all and saw everything that went in and know exactly what has been done to get the results . Have loved it . Great work on number 1
I still haven’t cut it!

Lolling

What’s up Tinkerbell?

I’m not sure when the new mini microscope arrives buuuut if you are feeling antsy then chop a handful of those biggest colas. Or maybe you just want to cut her throat and be done with it. Whatever you think best!

Also not sure if GGD explained the process... but the required ritual involves video upload of you running naked around the pool three times waving fresh cut buds in the air. :laugh: :laugh: Yes GGD I’m trying to get you in trouble! Sinister laugh.... He, he, he

Lollling!

I am having a nice easy morning at work which means my arvo will go to shite guaranteed!

It’s meant to arrive today! That is the problem - I literally have no idea when to cut it.

You trying to get me banned ;)

My day started the best way ever! And it keeps giving. I’m loving Tuesday so far.

What’s up Tinkerbell?

Hahaha. I was going to tell her but wasn't sure TraLa would buy it from me , thanks for putting the harvest ritual in 013. Reminds me, I must get my glasses cleaned !!.

It can be hell!

I once had a patient who was faecally incontinent accuse me of shitting in his underpants. And try as I might, he would not believe that it was actually he who had shit his own pants. Ended up being easier to just apologise and promise not to do it again.
I worked homeless night shelters years back and had similar with a client who had drink issues regularly waking up in the early hours and pissing over his clothes in the corner. He had us all convinced someone was doing it to spite him. We didn't have rooms and it was a dorm with horrible curtains that were the only separation between clients. I heard him grumbling in the early hours and went to check, he was stood up wide eyed but totally unconscious, streaming pee onto his clothes piled in the corner . He climbed back into bed and was oblivious to it the next morning when he started kicking off and threatening to kill the junkie bastard who was doing this to him. Took some persuading that it was him who had been the midnight pisser. Sadly, seeing him leave in what looked like a demob suit from the donations room bought a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom