Trala’s Tent

At least you don’t have to change their nappies!

I probably said that bass ackwards on the dry & cure part... If I got it right then I told you fucking so.... If I got it wrong then I call it stoners dyslexia, that’s my story and I’m sticking with it!

Glad Mr K is running those dates thru his Kriptonite Komputer, he will set us right!

If they were flipped on Sat June 13 they will be 11 weeks post flip this weekend on Sat Aug 29.

Just let us know what day you flipped to 12/12 and that should give some good starting info. Flowering starts about a week after 12/12.
I think it was the 13th June.

Yeah, yeah nah. Just looked back (in horror at the amount of utter fucking shite I speak)

Week 8 Veg - 14th June I went 12:12.

If I have to go back and read one more of my posts I’m going to pop my eyeballs out and feed ‘em to my dog.

What was I thinking hanging fucking padlocks on the branches? Seriously WTF? And why didn’t not one of you say “Hey! Stop doing that!”?!

I literally ruined every one of those padlocks with rust.

You improvised and it worked fine!

13th or 14th of June, ok that’s good. I don’t have a wealth of experience running sativas. I’m hoping Mr K has some average sativa run times tucked into his vast memory banks. I’m thinking 11 or 12 weeks and evaluate trichs from there, which would be Sept 5 or Sept 12.

But I want to hear more input from others...

These scientific terms fuck me daily!

Do you know how old I was when I found out the humidity thingy was a hygrometer? Special K I was today years old!

I got a PM about hygrometers and I’m like “fuck another thing I need to buy” and was educated on the fact that I had literally just posted a pic of it in my journal! I’m so cringe!

Trala Terminology

Hygrometer - humidity thingy
Macro lens - looky looky thingy
Trichimes - glitter
Cola - big bud
Calyxes - little bud
Pistil - hand gun, not sure what this has to do with growing weed
Scissor Hash - scissor jizz
Sugar leaf - big leaf
RH - sweat factor
Curing - putting a bud in a jar
pH - pHuckkkkkkkkkk enough already!

L O L L I N G !
And a translation chart , brilliant. Hahaha. Lots of things will come down the line as you grow. The weed needs drying way before going in jars for the cure T. Mogul will form everything if you do it while freshly trimmed. Trim , hang to dry as suggested with cooler and less humidity and NO AIR BLOWING ON THEM. This normally takes about 10 days at a steady dry. Smaller branches already cut off will take less time bit thisnisbwht I mentioned drying intact with no cutting. As correctly suggested in an earlier post , the cure happens during a proper drying period and the jarring is purely for mould free storage in jars. Curing myths came from dried fast weed that had lost all its terpenes and taste rhen put in jars . With pure luck , some moisture from branches managed to equalise the rh between the overdried weed and a myrh was born about curing destroyed weed with 2 weeks in a jar !. Madness when you think how long curing cigars takes in a humidor yet folks imagine weed can forward time by 3 months , turning all the cannabanoids into a stronger form of thc ( similar to sugars turning to alcohol in brewing. ).
Hang them to dry naturally as mentioned and all will be great. Once dried you really need to try to remove all those leaves at their base in the bud fir the smoothest smoke. Leaves create harshness period fro. Chlorophyll. ( hence trim jail !!)
Will e so worth it when you taste the quality she really has to offer your kindness and care.
The microscope is easier but you have to keep a steady hand and only focus on parts that are not staying around ect. I grab the bud by the neck and pin the fuckers down. Lol you will see what I mean bit do not lose faith now now chic. You got this.....

Jeepers! With all this fucking about I now understand why ole mate charges $360 an oz.

Burping them? K honestly! Does the mollycoddling ever end?

I swear to God, while I‘ll burp ‘em, but I am totally drawing the line at breast feeding them...
I so want to cut the breeze with you T. My kind of quick humour with no boundaries. Love it.

Jeepers! With all this fucking about I now understand why ole mate charges $360 an oz.

Burping them? K honestly! Does the mollycoddling ever end?

I swear to God, while I‘ll burp ‘em, but I am totally drawing the line at breast feeding them...
Hahahaha! :rofl:

I thought you said you specialized in nursing! :hmmmm:

I’m thinking 11 or 12 weeks and evaluate trichs from there, which would be Sept 5 or Sept 12.
Do we know what strains they are? Some pure Sativas can run pretty long. If it's a hybrid, 10-12 weeks will usually do it. I've seen some landrace sativas that go 22 weeks! :thedoubletake:

Congratulations on the harvest, Tra! :tommy: :ganjamon:

Trala Terminology

Hygrometer - humidity thingy
Macro lens - looky looky thingy
Trichimes - glitter
Cola - big bud
Calyxes - little bud
Pistil - hand gun, not sure what this has to do with growing weed
Scissor Hash - scissor jizz
Sugar leaf - big leaf
RH - sweat factor
Curing - putting a bud in a jar
pH - pHuckkkkkkkkkk enough already!

:rofl:

You must have a set of translations like this for your work at the hospital? Can you compile one for us?

LOL

Hahahaha! :rofl:

I thought you said you specialized in nursing! :hmmmm:
I never take things at face value anymore since I drank 3 cans of diet coke and lost sod all weight , rip off !. Lol

I think the clone is 100% ready. She defs has 70% orange hair.

And that’s a good idea cutting a bud. I’ll do that today. :)

I really struggle looking through the loupe, just when I think I’ve got it, I lose it! I can see through the approx 1cm x 1cm looky looky bit, but the two smaller magnifying things, forget it.

I have been practicing tho. The clone that I think is ready has some bronze looking droplets or trichomes or what ever they are called.

I must say, this whole science side of growing fucking kills me! pH and magnesium and trichomes and calcium and microscopes! So boringggggggggg LOLLLLLLINGGG!

If it turns out the reason I can’t see out of my loupe (which I incorrectly pronounced as loop-aye) is coz it’s dirty I’ll die! Lolllll
I find you need to be right up on the flower and then move it around a little until focuses. But what I do is cut of a little sugar leaf here and there on different spots on the plants. Mostly cut from the middle and not alot just a little bit, you don't need much.
Then I take it and set on something and look that way so its not moving around in the wing or when you bump it. Way easy to get the hang of that way. Hope helps..

I find you need to be right up on the flower and then move it around a little until focuses. But what I do is cut of a little sugar leaf here and there on different spots on the plants. Mostly cut from the middle and not alot just a little bit, you don't need much.
Then I take it and set on something and look that way so its not moving around in the wing or when you bump it. Way easy to get the hang of that way. Hope helps..
Wake and bake English lol

Awww congrats!!! Im so glad your going through this before me haha then i can learn what the hell to do... Cuz im sure to be a fuck up with it

Congratulations on the harvest, Tra! :tommy: :ganjamon:

:rofl:

You must have a set of translations like this for your work at the hospital? Can you compile one for us?

LOL
Look I’d prolly be reported if I shared them. Not everyone shares nursing humour.

But this is a fair representation sometimes and I’m not even joking lollingggggg!

Thank you for taking the time to explain. I really appreciate it :)

I have ordered a new looky looky thing. So hopefully I’ll have some close ups soon.

Awww congrats!!! Im so glad your going through this before me haha then i can learn what the hell to do... Cuz im sure to be a fuck up with it
This is so shit.

I just have no idea when to cut it. I’m going to wait until the majority of my team says “slice her”.

Got some semi close ups of Twiggy.

811F5BCB-3D4D-4489-B07A-3441D92406DB.jpeg 28A433DC-415F-43F9-8CD9-D810EB28556B.jpeg 0ED32608-6A51-48EA-8CFC-24EF582B75EF.jpeg B9F3B256-9C6F-4DAE-B78E-E97D941A8929.jpeg
5F70BBC9-8F43-4DD3-B3EE-B775FD92EE08.jpeg 13629743-01C8-4D18-BC40-24B5EE582900.jpeg 996B8F0A-B909-46B7-AA7E-FDC6830D05E4.jpeg

My Girls

26C646F5-0E5F-460E-B2FB-528B3EDED4D8.jpeg

Nurse Trish :rofl: Too good. And so sad!

Foster is on the money - take a couple of samples and look at them on a tabletop or whatever. That will make it MUCH easier.

Honestly looking at buds on a plant through a magnifying device and trying to focus it could give anyone a migraine after a while..

Back
Top Bottom