Trala’s Tent

Nice harvest! Loved your video, it looks so beautiful where you live. Those are awesome plants - did you harvest them all?
Hello :)

Thank you. No I just did one. The clone. My plants aren’t fancy. They’re just mongrel seeds. I’ll take some video of the other two on the weekend. I wouldn’t mind seeing if I can get some amber glitter so I can compare the difference. I am hoping they’re not ready for another couple of weeks because I need to get over the horror of this cut!

Im hoping to try my hand at fancy seeds next grow.

Awesomeness right here, I did try and warn you about the joys of trim jail.

They will need a week or more hang drying, i go by feel and try to call them ready when the stems are just dry enough to snap.

You should end up with around 3oz when dried and De stalked.

Great result Missy :high-five:

And Tra embrace the scissor jizz, it's not to be thrown away in anger.

Awesomeness right here, I did try and warn you about the joys of trim jail.

They will need a week or more hang drying, i go by feel and try to call them ready when the stems are just dry enough to snap.

You should end up with around 3oz when dried and De stalked.

Great result Missy :high-five:

And Tra embrace the scissor jizz, it's not to be thrown away in anger.
Thank you :)

And you did!

I will keep a close eye on them.

That would be a fabulous amount.

Yeah nah maaaaaaaaate. I HATE sticky fingers. So it’s a firm no to SJ.

I thought this part would be “fun”. How fucking wrong was I?!

I hated every. single. second!

I had to stop trimming half way through because it got to the stage I wanted to throw petrol on it and strike a match.

So I still have to finish it tomorrow

😢

Twiggy
B791F26B-A45E-4D39-A510-F966241E863C.jpeg CA625573-5DD4-4E0B-86F8-2CC0BA32E769.jpeg

I graded the buds like strawberries

A grade, B grade and C grade
76BCF53F-03C5-43DE-B171-15B2D690226B.jpeg CD9C4DAE-45B7-4B3D-A96F-EC9ABDBDCE0F.jpeg
D2949BE7-B89E-4F75-9A8F-AED44254A8B9.jpeg
5DF630A5-B414-45CA-BB62-3FDDE03DEB84.jpeg
And then there were two

9D162F56-8C1A-4A92-ACBE-794447348F87.jpeg
Welcome to trim jail. As your a 1st offender your allowed breaks so enjoy while you can new fish. It is one of the real bummers of the growing for me too. Thankfully Mrs GG is a nimble fingered wizard (was grateful during suppository treatment too !). Now the waiting starts.

Yeah, I guess we forgot to tell you about "Trim Prison"! :sorry:

Congrat's on the harvest, Tra! You're officially a Grower, now! :high-five:
Oh we told her Mr Krip but she was convinced we wouldnt get here.. Lol

:love: CloneStar: Twiggy Bee :love:

Planted 18 April
Cut 3 Sept at Week 20
80 days since 12:12 flip
Day 57 of flower

Wet Weight

A Class - 258.68

B Class - 58.29

C Class - 45.92

Total. - 362.89 g

Hopefully I got the numbers and dates right. Neither are my strong suit LOLLLLINGGG
Sadly expect a quarter of each final weight after the manicure on drying. I dry the whole plant intact ( except major fan leaves) . This makes it a slower dry and also makes the trimming a lot easier to come off. The cure happens during the slow dry before trimming mainly. The route you have gone , you will have to hang it all seperate from touching each other and watchbtjey do not dry too quickly. At the same time you have to ensure that you keep an air exchange going in without blowing directly on the buds . it needs to be dark too . This will slow the terpenes depletion down and help keep the smell/taste and potency until the jar time. Keeping mould at bay is also something to watch and is about the humidity they dry in. Ideally around 40% rh and a cool 19°c . Good luck .

Welcome to trim jail. As your a 1st offender your allowed breaks so enjoy while you can new fish. It is one of the real bummers of the growing for me too. Thankfully Mrs GG is a nimble fingered wizard (was grateful during suppository treatment too !). Now the waiting starts.
So awful!

I would literally pay someone to do it. I hated every trapped second!

Hopefully I learn to love it.

Sadly expect a quarter of each final weight after the manicure on drying. I dry the whole plant intact ( except major fan leaves) . This makes it a slower dry and also makes the trimming a lot easier to come off. The cure happens during the slow dry before trimming mainly. The route you have gone , you will have to hang it all seperate from touching each other and watchbtjey do not dry too quickly. At the same time you have to ensure that you keep an air exchange going in without blowing directly on the buds . it needs to be dark too . This will slow the terpenes depletion down and help keep the smell/taste and potency until the jar time. Keeping mould at bay is also something to watch and is about the humidity they dry in. Ideally around 40% rh and a cool 19°c . Good luck .
I’d be happy with that :)

Very happy in fact.

I will try your method next time.

Do you sell it? Not sure if I can ask that tbh I don’t want to unintentionally breach rules. I have new appreciation for growers. People moan about the cost here, but so much work goes into it. It’s a hard job keeping them healthy, cutting, trimming and curing. It’s a very hard job.

They sell it in like hard nuggets here. How do they do that? Like it looks like a tiny amount, but weighs well and it fluffs up once you chop up.

Very happy in fact.

Do you sell it? Not sure if I can ask that tbh I don’t want to unintentionally breach rules. I have new appreciation for growers. People moan about the cost here, but so much work goes into it. It’s a hard job keeping them healthy, cutting, trimming and curing. It’s a very hard job.

They sell it in like hard nuggets here. How do they do that? Like it looks like a tiny amount, but weighs well and it fluffs up once you chop up.
That comes when you compact in the baggie and then tighten the air out. Thats what bricks it. Lol someone wants to pay 350 for one of my oz and with all the work ive done i feel like thats not enough haha i fought pests and slayed shit to keep her alive...

There’s a fair bit of PGR weed around in Brissy and GC. It’s usually very dense, lots of orange hairs, thick sticks and not much “glitter” and gives you headaches

Very happy in fact.

I would if they paid me enough, say $1K/oz, lol. Too much work unless you have a whole room full of plants. I just want to stop paying THEM! I'm saving $400 a month by growing.

Hard nuggets, assuming it's quality weed and not brick-weed, are often associated with indica bushes. Sativas may have looser and longer buds. Also, good lighting generally produces nicer buds.

So awful!

I would literally pay someone to do it. I hated every trapped second!

Hopefully I learn to love it.
Oh yes , just like we all do now you mean after years of long nights with a pair of scissors amd multiple plants all twinkling for attention. Lol
More chance of Paul Hogan becoming the minister for art and culture and Rolf Harris becoming a childrens Tv presenter !!!!. Lol
Dame Edna and Les for King and Queen of Oz.

That comes when you compact in the baggie and then tighten the air out. Thats what bricks it. Lol someone wants to pay 350 for one of my oz and with all the work ive done i feel like thats not enough haha i fought pests and slayed shit to keep her alive...
I used to think ole mate was cheeky, but I now have new appreciation. It is such hard work. Keeping the nutritional ratio just right (I’m not sure if you were here when I started, my plants all looked like they had hepatitis! They were lacklustre and an awful shade of green), the lighting, the watering, the panic are they herming. It’s been so enjoyable but daily work.

The density/tightness of the buds also depends on light intensity, temperature, humidity... and genetics.

So.. not the easiest thing to control! But you can do it once you've dialled in your setup, and you are familiar with the genetics.
Oh I see.

I’m not sure I want to do it. I was just wondering how they do it.

I‘m totes not familiar with genetics.

Are you a scholar Sye?

There’s a fair bit of PGR weed around in Brissy and GC. It’s usually very dense, lots of orange hairs, thick sticks and not much “glitter” and gives you headaches
MFA! (More fucking acronyms)

What is PGR?

Word on the street is green is fast running out here due to covid closing the borders.

I would if they paid me enough, say $1K/oz, lol. Too much work unless you have a whole room full of plants. I just want to stop paying THEM! I'm saving $400 a month by growing.

Hard nuggets, assuming it's quality weed and not brick-weed, are often associated with indica bushes. Sativas may have looser and longer buds. Also, good lighting generally produces nicer buds.
Truth bomb right there!

It’s a costly sport here. And me too.

Ahhh it’s defs quality weed. I think I am growing the scruff because my buds don’t really look like quality. Twiggy smells good, but the B and C grade lacks density. Minxie isnt Looking grand, but Trixie is. Her buds look mint. I’ll get my lab coat on soon and go get some sciencey pics.

Oh yes , just like we all do now you mean after years of long nights with a pair of scissors amd multiple plants all twinkling for attention. Lol
More chance of Paul Hogan becoming the minister for art and culture and Rolf Harris becoming a childrens Tv presenter !!!!. Lol
Dame Edna and Les for King and Queen of Oz.
Next plant I do I am going to have a different game plan.

I‘m going to snip one branch at a time. That basket of buds was like the never ending basket of horror.

Back
Top Bottom