Trala’s Tent

Okay Team!

I am so scared I’m going to get all this way only to fuck the cut.

I think the two seeds are a few weeks off. But this clone, I think it’s close to cooked. Look I’m lying. I have zero idea. I’m just scared I’ll miss my window.

I have looked at them with the loupe and I can 100% see little drips. They also have lots of glitter.

Please help! Are they ready?

EAA6BADA-D26C-4926-BDF1-BFD71A84A40C.jpeg 8EE09809-12D9-4478-9749-0D6C48ACF4FF.jpeg 9676F90D-8DD2-42D8-AB2C-ED305A672878.jpeg
C28092E8-7A61-4FC1-BDD3-416A6ABC85ED.jpeg B0D5B458-6EEA-4B5E-AEE1-55862462B984.jpeg 1984D9E3-D299-4FB9-819D-BC40512D9E80.jpeg
C0EAA572-8279-4885-882F-14C5A4CBA729.jpeg AD8139B4-2816-4BD8-AC17-438238C288B8.jpeg 401B6494-F77E-4994-9407-FB2EF2F255EA.jpeg
828A4EF4-CF5B-42F5-8DFA-04AFDE75D565.jpeg

She's real pretty :)

Looking real close she looks like she's stopped throwing new pistles, it's not easy to see but I'd say you got some milky trichs going on but I'm not seeing any amber,
She's certainly close and if it were me I'd be planning to chop around the weekend.

Hold off a little longer don't rush it, a little patience and the reward will be much greater ;)

She's real pretty :)

Looking real close she looks like she's stopped throwing new pistles, it's not easy to see but I'd say you got some milky trichs going on but I'm not seeing any amber,
She's certainly close and if it were me I'd be planning to chop around the weekend.

Hold off a little longer don't rush it, a little patience and the reward will be much greater ;)

The weekend it is :)

Aw shit they grow up so fast! I remember when they started pre-school. Bet your kitchen smells danklicious

I will drop this often repeated advice without looking at your pics... that’s for you to decide. Wait until you think they are done and give them another week. That’s probably the same thing I said last time... he, he, he!

Exciting times....Miss Tra... exciting times!

Aw shit they grow up so fast! I remember when they started pre-school. Bet your kitchen smells danklicious

I will drop this often repeated advice without looking at your pics... that’s for you to decide. Wait until you think they are done and give them another week. That’s probably the same thing I said last time... he, he, he!

Exciting times....Miss Tra... exciting times!
I know 😢

I have no faith in my ability to get it right, and I haven’t stumbled this far only to fuck ‘em now!

Tbh I thought they were done 3 weeks ago and I’m not even joking.

I will take some pics on Saturday and we can reassess.

Okay Team!

I am so scared I’m going to get all this way only to fuck the cut.

I think the two seeds are a few weeks off. But this clone, I think it’s close to cooked. Look I’m lying. I have zero idea. I’m just scared I’ll miss my window.

I have looked at them with the loupe and I can 100% see little drips. They also have lots of glitter.

Please help! Are they ready?

EAA6BADA-D26C-4926-BDF1-BFD71A84A40C.jpeg 8EE09809-12D9-4478-9749-0D6C48ACF4FF.jpeg 9676F90D-8DD2-42D8-AB2C-ED305A672878.jpeg
C28092E8-7A61-4FC1-BDD3-416A6ABC85ED.jpeg B0D5B458-6EEA-4B5E-AEE1-55862462B984.jpeg 1984D9E3-D299-4FB9-819D-BC40512D9E80.jpeg
C0EAA572-8279-4885-882F-14C5A4CBA729.jpeg AD8139B4-2816-4BD8-AC17-438238C288B8.jpeg 401B6494-F77E-4994-9407-FB2EF2F255EA.jpeg
828A4EF4-CF5B-42F5-8DFA-04AFDE75D565.jpeg
Don't panic. T. The window isn't that tiny honestly. The drips you mention , I assume are trichs . Like transparent spike with a globules on top. ?. They are visible to naked eye as frosting but with the glass and high mag it will look like I explained above. Heres a couple of pics of trichs
images.jpeg
Trichomes-black-background.jpg
as they ripen, the ball on top starts to become cloudy first then turns to Amber as it ages. Ideally we want to take the buds when they reach about 30% amber to cloudy ratio for the breeders intended sweet spot. Earlier when they are clear is pointless as this is still bery early. Cloudy all over will give a more uppy high but less potent mentally/physically. 30% Amber as mentioned , should fit with the effects mentioned in the plants profile , mostly amber will give you heavy narcotic weed. All amber will ruin the whole term profie and potency as this is pre age related death. In a nutshell.lol

Don't panic. T. The window isn't that tiny honestly. The drips you mention , I assume are trichs . Like transparent spike with a globules on top. ?. They are visible to naked eye as frosting but with the glass and high mag it will look like I explained above. Heres a couple of pics of trichs
images.jpeg
Trichomes-black-background.jpg
as they ripen, the ball on top starts to become cloudy first then turns to Amber as it ages. Ideally we want to take the buds when they reach about 30% amber to cloudy ratio for the breeders intended sweet spot. Earlier when they are clear is pointless as this is still bery early. Cloudy all over will give a more uppy high but less potent mentally/physically. 30% Amber as mentioned , should fit with the effects mentioned in the plants profile , mostly amber will give you heavy narcotic weed. All amber will ruin the whole term profie and potency as this is pre age related death. In a nutshell.lol
I don’t like that loupe. In fact I fucking hate it.

I just want you guys to say cut and me cut.

I can focus to the top picture point, but try as hard as I might, I can’t see through the little holes. Like just when I think my brain has got it, my brain gives it yeah nah gammon maaaaateeee! Then nothing.

Don't panic T. As a guide , follow the pistils. Those white hairs all over her buds will mostly still be white and fresh in a lot of places? . If so ,then an old rule of thumb ( before we discovered trichs ripening ) is to wait until 70%of the hairs are brown across the whole plant. The loupe is hard to get still enough to check like the microscopes too.lol . It takes a little practice but is a brilliant way to hit the sweet spot but it isn't the be all and end all of harvesting. You will be fine. Dont forget you can enlarge your photos too. If you get a nice close up shot in focus of a bud , you can enlarge it to see the frost and maybe some trichs. Most cameras struggle too close up but a macro setting could help if it has one. Dont worry T .The next bits are a breeze compared to what you have already achieved.

Don't panic T. As a guide , follow the pistils. Those white hairs all over her buds will mostly still be white and fresh in a lot of places? . If so ,then an old rule of thumb ( before we discovered trichs ripening ) is to wait until 70%of the hairs are brown across the whole plant. The loupe is hard to get still enough to check like the microscopes too.lol . It takes a little practice but is a brilliant way to hit the sweet spot but it isn't the be all and end all of harvesting. You will be fine. Dont forget you can enlarge your photos too. If you get a nice close up shot in focus of a bud , you can enlarge it to see the frost and maybe some trichs. Most cameras struggle too close up but a macro setting could help if it has one. Dont worry T .The next bits are a breeze compared to what you have already achieved.
I hope so.

G I’ve had such a hard day at work today. On the upside. Right now I have no panic left.

Supposedly when you cut a clones in bloom that's monster cropping and when crown, they will have many branches without ever topping.
If this isn't something you have heard of check out some pics and you'll be excited to grow those deformed little buggers.
My Twiggy literally looks like she has a crown now. I never topped her. That’s just how she grew.

Supposedly when you cut a clones in bloom that's monster cropping and when crown, they will have many branches without ever topping.
If this isn't something you have heard of check out some pics and you'll be excited to grow those deformed little buggers.
Monster cropping is a known practice ams one i have used but i was more curious as to how long into the flowering cycle TraLa 's friend had taken her clones. 2 weeks is the max I have done it and only as the buds start after stretch but it seems these were well in budphase from T's explaination.

I cut mine 30 days into flower. Took about 3 weeks in a humidity dome to see the roots popping out the side of the peat pellet. Been a long process but I'm just Doin it as an experiment really to see for myself how much of a monster it actually will be.
I'm also growing a cpl mamba negra seeds too from blimburn. Supposed to be awesome genetics. So if the monster starts to get too big, it'll be gone. To make way for these other ones that I'm growing.
Maybe I'll buy another tent just for the monster if it seems worth it.

I cut mine 30 days into flower. Took about 3 weeks in a humidity dome to see the roots popping out the side of the peat pellet. Been a long process but I'm just Doin it as an experiment really to see for myself how much of a monster it actually will be.
I'm also growing a cpl mamba negra seeds too from blimburn. Supposed to be awesome genetics. So if the monster starts to get too big, it'll be gone. To make way for these other ones that I'm growing.
Maybe I'll buy another tent just for the monster if it seems worth it.
Nice logic. Reveg basically while it roots too. Phew what a task. Good luck. Mamba nehra sounds classy without ever had heard of them.( will look now though.lol)

I did start one though. They grow really slow. Takes a min to go back into veg
Hello :)

I have had good luck with my bud clones, I have two. They were from a female who was prolly 3 weeks off being cooked.

My clone has more arms than an octopus and has powered past my two seedstars development wise despite being a week or two younger.

I think she will be the first of my four when it comes to the guillotine. It will be a super sad day as I have become so fond of them all. I’m going to get a clone off her this week and try my luck at rebirthing her.

Back
Top Bottom