Trala’s Tent

Hello, Tink!

Plants are looking braw, m'lady. What a difference since I last popped by. You're going to have a lovely amount of bud to last you a wee while!

Kate's colours are bonnie as can be! You must be very pleased with her

Day Not Sure Of Flower

Kate Bush :love:

1D4F0AF8-80B7-4F3A-B38C-AD674490B1AC.jpeg 0396E39E-197D-417D-896C-2454BA952BC7.jpeg 6B6AB9F7-4F29-4931-AFEB-E5B8E68F224E.jpeg

Trixie Grand :love:

1A442C3E-B304-4A72-9D76-405F85DCB071.jpeg 14AFF79A-9DCE-45E6-B6ED-FC6F6CA43444.jpeg F7CE85AD-406F-49E1-9692-A2B00BC51529.jpeg 86457972-BABD-42AE-B8BE-E2C9B6652657.jpeg

Hello, Tink!

Plants are looking braw, m'lady. What a difference since I last popped by. You're going to have a lovely amount of bud to last you a wee while!

Kate's colours are bonnie as can be! You must be very pleased with her
I‘m well pleased scottie! I really hope so. I think they are nearly cooked :kiss:
Keep up the good work @TraLa! Those buds are growin big and juicy! Oh, how it must be nice to take a dip and admire those beautiful buds :circle-of-love:
@TraLa your pool + nuggetry has me at :dude-knocking:
Ha!

Thanks so much :)
Hey Miss TraLa,

It looks like those colas are going to tip over any day now from the weight. Her buds will be dripping with sugar come harvest time. Hope your weekend is most excellent...
They have more glitter than a Mardi Gras parade!

My weekend was full up with work unfortunately. I hope life is good for you. How is your grow?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
To see so many comments about the buds and stickiness ect... your doing something right TraLa. Soon be singing harvesting songs followed by trim jail cup rattling songs
Can you even believe it?! I can’t believe it that’s fo sho!

I have nearly done it.

Hey could I still herm them at this point?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

They look great, Tra! :welldone:

Miss Kate has some nice color! :yummy:
She is so pretty, aye?

She had an awful hepatitisy colour for the first few weeks outside, and I doubled her nutes and she transformed.

She looks super interesting.

Thanks for your help and interest in my grow special K, I really appreciate it. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

@Emilya I talk about wanting advice when to gently cut them, and I am worried about the hairs you will see in the close up where you can see my fingers. I also have a message for your girlfriend to give you to help you imagine my accent. The video is also littered with f bombs lolllllingggg

My dear, your confidence doesn't exceed ANYONE's abilities! :rofl:
That new growth of white hairs is called "foxtails" or "foxtailing" depending on noun or verb. It can happen late in flower and just adds to the yield, but it can produce some funky looking buds. Have they started slowing down on the drinking, yet? That will be a sign they're about ready to harvest.

Looking fricken awesome,
Short for Crack whores to leggy sexy ladies :love:
They don't look far off being ready from what I can see.

I have to say you are in that elite club of growers that manage to keep their plants looking happy right to the end :high-five:

Mr K is right, you gotta little bit of foxtailing going on, nothing to worry about.
Best guess is you have a week or 2 before they are ready.

Ok so you really would benefit from using your camera macro attachment thingy, with out the lense cap this time.
Daily close ups of the buds taken with a steady hand and we might be able to help advise when to chop.

You're so gonna enjoy trimming them, and you just have to film it for us, just be sure to slap one of those parental advisory explicit language warnings on it if you do ;)

:goodjob::green_heart:

Hey Tra, Back in post 883 BillPopy estimated 48 days on those sativas. That’s kicks out to first week of September IIRC. The cool deal is you’ve got multiple plants. You can take some early and wait for others to ripen. It’s possible to harvest the top buds while letting the mids & lowers grow for another week or two... if that helps. I would bud wash anything immediately after chopping. Also I would label every bit so you know which plant and which method turns out best down the road. Write down the plant name, date of chop, wet weight, dob and mother’s maiden - ooops my bad.

Take half a plant for an air dry then into traditional glass jars with burping and use other half to do low & slow curing in the fridge. Mix it up too do wet trim on part and some dry trim. Don’t forget scissor hash! After bud wash ALL of the fan leaves, sugar leaves and trim (no matter if crispy/burnt) can be used for oil or cobs although I would put some good bud in there just to help potency.

I know you have a whole team of experts here but I’m going to drop a link to the Harvest, Preparation & Curing section. It’s great reading.... but don’t let the size of the threads intimidate you, for example the Low & Slow thread is hundred pages, all you need is page 1 or 2 for the basics and to get your groove on. Towards the end of the thread there may be new insights from those practicing the methods regularly. Do you have materials.... glass jars, lids and mini hygrometers?

Any-who you are driving the fuck out of this bus and I’m happy to be along for the ride!!! Harvest Prep & Curing there ya go.

Peace out & everyone be safe out there!!!

PS... Syenite - Tra is growing a new strain it’s called Mongrels X Crack Whores! random bagseed :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Day Not Sure Of Flower

Kate Bush :love:

1D4F0AF8-80B7-4F3A-B38C-AD674490B1AC.jpeg 0396E39E-197D-417D-896C-2454BA952BC7.jpeg 6B6AB9F7-4F29-4931-AFEB-E5B8E68F224E.jpeg

Trixie Grand :love:

1A442C3E-B304-4A72-9D76-405F85DCB071.jpeg 14AFF79A-9DCE-45E6-B6ED-FC6F6CA43444.jpeg F7CE85AD-406F-49E1-9692-A2B00BC51529.jpeg 86457972-BABD-42AE-B8BE-E2C9B6652657.jpeg
Now THEY are flowering cannabis plants T. Looking good , worried not seen you here, thought the worse. Phew.
I‘m well pleased scottie! I really hope so. I think they are nearly cooked :kiss:

Ha!

Thanks so much :)

They have more glitter than a Mardi Gras parade!

My weekend was full up with work unfortunately. I hope life is good for you. How is your grow?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Can you even believe it?! I can’t believe it that’s fo sho!

I have nearly done it.

Hey could I still herm them at this point?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Hahaha not without really trying again!!!!. Lol

@Emilya I talk about wanting advice when to gently cut them, and I am worried about the hairs you will see in the close up where you can see my fingers. I also have a message for your girlfriend to give you to help you imagine my accent. The video is also littered with f bombs lolllllingggg
Don't panic T all as should be .the browning jars are just going to be refreshed with more fresh ones as she ripens. They will fatten some more yet. Watch as the hairs refresh too. Its great to see them reflush with them in a second burst. All on plan u reckon about 2 weeks ish in general . Love the videos. Lol some beauitiful looking ladies there. Well done and don't panic about hermies at all. Calm down Shiela , pop another tinnie and enjoy that pool ( without the falling in 1st!).

Yeah no shit, several weeks back I saw on news a Cessna loaded with Bolivian marching powder went down in aussieland. Ever since I’ve been worried about our girl Pablo here
You know she is really like the black widow of Colombian fame ?. Heehee

Back
Top Bottom