Trala’s Tent

Minxie Grand :love:

86B6E6C0-F58F-40D4-ADBE-312EE1265DF9.jpeg AEF27FD3-C16A-4AD3-BD35-F3055EE24D5F.jpeg 4830ABD2-7162-497B-89A7-F667DF21876E.jpeg D3F4C2DB-89E5-4D7E-9830-A25FDA62D697.jpeg

Trixie Grand :love:

F1C8756E-1516-4BF3-ADD3-0367C9F4FDEF.jpeg C48162ED-B4BD-4982-A0DD-0B6571C3E20A.jpeg E512BDF5-E175-43A8-A774-E59349F3E471.jpeg 6C5923E3-BB1D-46FA-AB5E-74CFC07C0B23.jpeg
Ciao Trala! Good to see your girls are in good shape! Beautiful grow must I say! :welldone:

The trichomes are the small mushroom like structures on the sugar leaves and buds. It's where the THC and other cannabinoids are stored and what people are after when they make extracts. It's the frost! To make it easy, let them go for a full 70 days of 12/12 and you should be good with most Indicas & hybrids. You just don't want to see a lot of those white hairs (pistils). Biggest mistake newbs make, IMHO, is harvesting too early. They put on a lot of weight in their last few weeks (called "the swell" cuz' the buds all increase in size/weight).

You can see the trichomes in this pic:
full
I hate that stupid loupe. Mainly because I can’t seem to keep things in focus.

My plants are definitely looking sparkly. And if you bump them they leave your hands sticky and smelling fruity.

I‘ll keep you posted with changes so I don’t ruin them at this late stage.

Hi Tra! Get that clip-on lens for your phone and take some close-ups of the buds. Like Mr Krip was saying, the trichomes are the "frost" or "crystals" everywhere. The good stuff.

Upload here so we all can talk through them!
I’ll get some today.

Turns out I have a super unsteady hand under pressure. The more I mentally beg it to hold still the more it jumps about!

Ciao Trala! Good to see your girls are in good shape! Beautiful grow must I say! :welldone:
Good morning :)

Thank you. I’d be lying if I said it was all me. I have had my hand held the whole way through.

I have only ever grown outside (I say that like I had a crop, it was two plants) and in hindsight I ruined those. This whole indoor growing is new to me and it has been so enjoyable. I can’t believe I have got them to this point, and so very close to the finish line not only alive, but looking so beautiful.

Good morning :)

Thank you. I’d be lying if I said it was all me. I have had my hand held the whole way through.

I have only ever grown outside (I say that like I had a crop, it was two plants) and in hindsight I ruined those. This whole indoor growing is new to me and it has been so enjoyable. I can’t believe I have got them to this point, and so very close to the finish line not only alive, but looking so beautiful.
Morning :hippy:
Nothing wrong with that! Im a first timer as well so good to see others on a successful venture! Your really gona be satisfied after pulling those juicy colas down!
Im all for guidance so really good job on listening to the input sources because your definitely doing something right! Excited to pull my chair up to your grow!

Morning :hippy:
Nothing wrong with that! Im a first timer as well so good to see others on a successful venture! Your really gona be satisfied after pulling those juicy colas down!
Im all for guidance so really good job on listening to the input sources because your definitely doing something right! Excited to pull my chair up to your grow!
I look forward to having a look at yours :)

Hey Team

Do I need to be concerned about this?! Coz you know me, all you need to do is just say the word and I’ll be hysterical....

6912281A-5F14-4168-AAA1-2BBBEBCBA67A.jpeg

It’s on prolly max 3 - 5 leaves per plant.
Maybe a slight calcium deficiency and I'd add some Cal-Mag, if you have it, but I wouldn't worry too much if you don't. Your nearing the end of flower, getting towards harvest, and they'll be fine for the few weeks left, I'm sure.

Loved the video Trala, especially after I had Ms. J. come in here and sign for me what you were saying! I love the pool and the prominent and sunny spot the girls have there, and they seem to be doing very well, swimmingly you might say! Please remember though, there are some of us who have difficulty hearing, and we rely on this online text based thing that we do here on the forums and are here specifically because we can't usually follow along with YouTube videos with their audio dialog. Don't get me wrong, I love the video, but please back up any information relayed there in text too, for the hearing impaired. :peace: :love:

You have done brilliant TraLa. Look at those ladies sparkle. As for timings. Your so close now and as Mr Krip says 70 days will do just about most strains to their end. I used to go with 70% covered pistil hairs being the sweet spot until I learnt to use trichs. Didn't steer me too wrong.
So stoked you made it with ease if you really look back. Next one will be a breeze. Finishing the decorating now so can get movi g on other stuff.
Well done that Aus lady.

I love hearing you use those scientific terms like trichomes glitter! :rofl:

Plants are looking awesome, Tra! You'll be harvesting them soon! :high-five:
Before I met you guys my green terms consisted of leaf, tip, bud and herm.

LOLLINGG!

Thank you! :kiss:

Hey did you see my mulberry Bush (not a euphemism) it’s already got shoots. It’s prolly in too shady a spot tbh. Only really gets full arvo sun.

Loved the video Trala, especially after I had Ms. J. come in here and sign for me what you were saying! I love the pool and the prominent and sunny spot the girls have there, and they seem to be doing very well, swimmingly you might say! Please remember though, there are some of us who have difficulty hearing, and we rely on this online text based thing that we do here on the forums and are here specifically because we can't usually follow along with YouTube videos with their audio dialog. Don't get me wrong, I love the video, but please back up any information relayed there in text too, for the hearing impaired. :peace: :love:
Point taken.

Do you want me to scribe the swear words and butchered English?

Me trying to pronounce trickycombs was totes cringe. Lollllll

You have done brilliant TraLa. Look at those ladies sparkle. As for timings. Your so close now and as Mr Krip says 70 days will do just about most strains to their end. I used to go with 70% covered pistil hairs being the sweet spot until I learnt to use trichs. Didn't steer me too wrong.
So stoked you made it with ease if you really look back. Next one will be a breeze. Finishing the decorating now so can get movi g on other stuff.
Well done that Aus lady.
Thank you so much!

They are looking so beautiful.

I have zero idea when to cut them. in hindsight I picked my outdoor plants too soon in March.

Point taken.

Do you want me to scribe the swear words and butchered English?

Me trying to pronounce trickycombs was totes cringe. Lollllll

Just be you. lol... loving every bit of it. Swearing in sign is one of those funny things... everyone does it differently. I have a neighbor down the street who throws mime and acting into her signing, and she is a total hoot! Ms J. says you have a lovely accent and no problem at all for us here in the Midwest USA.

Just be you. lol... loving every bit of it. Swearing in sign is one of those funny things... everyone does it differently. I have a neighbor down the street who throws mime and acting into her signing, and she is a total hoot! Ms J. says you have a lovely accent and no problem at all for us here in the Midwest USA.
Tell her I actually don’t.

I have a typical bogan accent. If I was English I’d be an Eastender and if I was American I’d sound like a yokel.

I‘m from a socioeconomically disadvantaged area. And while I’ve been able to educate myself, I’ve never lost my foul mouth and bogan twang. McRib will back me.

I have a deaf neighbour. He’s old school, they used to segregate deaf children here and only teach them sign so he’s not great at lip reading. Talking with him is like playing charades. He’s so patient too. We usually get there when it comes to completing a conversation. He has such a sad story regarding how his disability was managed From childhood.

Back
Top Bottom