Trala’s Tent

I'm always around. Just reach out
:passitleft:
Hey P

I‘m reaching!

Whattya reckon I should do?

I followed your quadline directions.

Minxie is super bushy, and I have no idea what to do. Do you think I should take some leaves away?

@Preston9mm Minxie is the middle plant on the previous page. She is shorter in stature than my other two. The clone is the biggest.

If you have time could you please have a look and give me your advice. I literally have zero idea on what to do.

Oh Tra, you need to be kinder to poor wee Kate. Perhaps some loving and encouraging words would turn those knee-highs into ballet shoes and she'll dance right into your heart!

Just sit back and chant, "I DO believe in flowers, I DO believe in flowers"!!

Looking great down under!

Hey P

I‘m reaching!

Whattya reckon I should do?

I followed your quadline directions.

Minxie is super bushy, and I have no idea what to do. Do you think I should take some leaves away?
Look from the top down...

Look for older (larger) fan leaves that are blocking any bud sites.

After you clear out the top, look at removing the lower 1/4 foliage.... just the lower scruff that isn't getting much light anyhow. They're tough, you most likely won't even see a flinch. But, also nothing wrong with just plucking one or 2 leaves a day over a week or two.

Hahaha! You got this chica!

Post a few pics, I'll try to highlight areas I'd tend to

Oh Tra, you need to be kinder to poor wee Kate. Perhaps some loving and encouraging words would turn those knee-highs into ballet shoes and she'll dance right into your heart!

Just sit back and chant, "I DO believe in flowers, I DO believe in flowers"!!

Looking great down under!
She’s too far gone. even her flowers look funky, like bad funky not good funky. She’s a bad colour. She’s bushy, but it’s more like oedema than healthy weight gain.

If she was human you would say she’s end stage liver failure. I still feed her and I try to love her, but she won’t help herself.

Thank ye :circle-of-love:

Look from the top down...

Look for older (larger) fan leaves that are blocking any bud sites.

After you clear out the top, look at removing the lower 1/4 foliage.... just the lower scruff that isn't getting much light anyhow. They're tough, you most likely won't even see a flinch. But, also nothing wrong with just plucking one or 2 leaves a day over a week or two.

Hahaha! You got this chica!

Post a few pics, I'll try to highlight areas I'd tend to
Just getting ma hair done.

I will upload some pics as soon as I get home :)

She’s too far gone. even her flowers look funky, like bad funky not good funky. She’s a bad colour. She’s bushy, but it’s more like oedema than healthy weight gain.

If she was human you would say she’s end stage liver failure. I still feed her and I try to love her, but she won’t help herself.

Thank ye :circle-of-love:

She might surprise you with some tasty buds!!

@Preston9mm

Let’s cut a bitch!

49D0F07F-ED25-49E6-AE74-7D904F4E1EBF.jpeg B07E0702-E90A-40D6-937B-4CBDF3ED83D7.jpeg B8A3D0A4-2C8D-4C25-9E43-7E8D99CE837F.jpeg A75047D6-9D7C-411C-A3DF-61F059DF46EB.jpeg

:laugh: I so thought you were going for a swim then

Cut the bitch like what P said. Looking great
I’m so nervous!

There are so many different grow styles aye.

I have 4 plants well 3 half decent ones so I have a three way option, I thought I may as well have a crack at different methods of defoliation or what ever it’s called.

so I have a three way option
half your luck...:D

I defoliated (yes, thats what its called) mine pretty much how P says above. Any large fan leaves that are blocking budsites when looking from above then all cut off the small shit growing at the bottom thats not going to develop into anything good. I pretty much removed all fan leaves that were pointing back into the middle of the plant... if that makes sense?

IMG_20200716_071557.jpg
I would take most of what's below the red line,
What look at the thin stems growing from your main stalks, if they don't grow above the line chop em off, they will only give you bum fluff buds so get rid of them,
Once you have done that post a side pic and a top pic and we can see what fan leaves can go,
You need to get them opened up a bit for some air flow babe.

half your luck...:D

I defoliated (yes, thats what its called) mine pretty much how P says above. Any large fan leaves that are blocking budsites when looking from above then all cut off the small shit growing at the bottom thats not going to develop into anything good. I pretty much removed all fan leaves that were pointing back into the middle of the plant... if that makes sense?
I’m going to be honest. I don’t really understand.

IMG_20200716_071557.jpg
I would take most of what's below the red line,
What look at the thin stems growing from your main stalks, if they don't grow above the line chop em off, they will only give you bum fluff buds so get rid of them,
Once you have done that post a side pic and a top pic and we can see what fan leaves can go,
You need to get them opened up a bit for some air flow babe.

Yep. So am I aiming for just legs no leaves at all below that line hey?

I’ll do it tomorrow I’m losing light and want to get em back in the tent.

Naah you can take the leaves too, you just want to really leave your main top colas, any of that lower stuff won't come to much, once you have stripped the lower stuff you can have a look at stripping some fans to let light and airflow through the plant,

Naah you can take the leaves too, you just want to really leave your main top colas, any of that lower stuff won't come to much, once you have stripped the lower stuff you can have a look at stripping some fans to let light and airflow through the plant,
OMG I don‘t think I’m understanding.

😢 😢 😢

Where you have put the red markings am I just removing patches, or like the whole lot?

Back
Top Bottom