Trala’s Tent

I ruined about 3 ounces of the stuff I grew outside to mould.

I reckon Bill will be our best friend come drying time. His jars looked mint.

I dried my first ever crop inside a cardboard box. I'm definitely going to want to do it a bit more professionally this time :laugh:

Omg your accent is everything i pictured.... When you swear its the best :love:

I need a distraction... I'm crate training and its hard... Like listening to your baby scream in terror... I'm not used to this. My childhood dogs slept with me. I cant wait for this stage to be over... How did cutting the bitches go tra?

Attachments

• 20200715_115136.jpg
    20200715_115136.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 34
Fuck. My. Life!

I literally cut the wrong fucking plant!

I thought the clone was Trixie and started cutting!

I have tagged Trix and Minx coz they look similar, and I even noticed her tag was missing and thought “it must be in the dirt”.

So Twiggy had her petticoat removed. I just know I’ve done it wrong. The sad part is the preparation that goes into my fuck ups. I literally had Bills pic on my iPad and I was studying where the leaves needed to come off!

968340B1-40E3-4AD7-BA78-0EE777D40B1E.jpeg 8D679E49-F387-4EAE-AAB3-2082D53B178C.jpeg DD2D14F5-EB6B-4AF1-8A30-DC5DAE68D0B3.jpeg

@Preston9mm

I followed your instructions :)

I also double checked I had the right fucking plant.

10 off the top, 20 off the bottom

TBH She don’t look a whole lot different. Should I take more?

I’m in full Edward Scissorhands mode!

3570D5D6-E318-4EF6-939C-63513A077A95.jpeg 9CD49E11-D61A-4F2A-8227-4E8CD29DF3B2.jpeg

I dried my first ever crop inside a cardboard box. I'm definitely going to want to do it a bit more professionally this time :laugh:
I’ve actually made a weedline, its like a clothesline but for weed :D

Omg your accent is everything i pictured.... When you swear its the best :love:
My accent is full QLD uneducated bogan. I’m nasally and I swear too much. Both bogan traits.

Down south they sound better.

I need a distraction... I'm crate training and its hard... Like listening to your baby scream in terror... I'm not used to this. My childhood dogs slept with me. I cant wait for this stage to be over... How did cutting the bitches go tra?
Well it wasn’t without my usual drama. Picked up the wrong fucking plant and massacred her! Lollingggggg. Leaves are like hair hey? They’ll grow back!

Oh my heart! How old? OMG The first night we brought Frank home he sobbed so I put him in bed with us, by morning I was COVERED in dog piss.

Franks a pitbull crossed with a white Persian cat.

8C90A1F3-DFA3-4469-BC8D-1E37596F9EC1.jpeg

Same, indoor weed line with binder clips to hang branches on & ratchet straps for whole plant hangers.

I saw where GGD mentioned tucking. Suppose you & I are standing by the pool, you want to get sun on your smiling face but my arms are blocking your light since I’m much taller. So you tuck my arms down and get your suntan groove going... same concept.

IDK maybe it’s the angle but looks like a white Persian cat crossed with a pit bull to me...

Same, indoor weed line with binder clips to hang branches on & ratchet straps for whole plant hangers.

I saw where GGD mentioned tucking. Suppose you & I are standing by the pool, you want to get sun on your smiling face but my arms are blocking your light since I’m much taller. So you tuck my arms down and get your suntan groove going... same concept.

IDK maybe it’s the angle but looks like a white Persian cat crossed with a pit bull to me...
I’m so annoyed with myself! Twiggy the clone was meant to be my anti defoliant test.

I’m 5ft 10 inches! You’d literally need to be 7ft tall LOL!

I know I sound dumb but I am still not visualising how to do a tuck.

He’s my shadow.

BDF97E92-A70D-45CD-9A26-0701395C1276.jpeg

Jackson is only 8 weeks and such a handful.. He was the alpha of his litter so trying to break that is a challenge. He's gonna get 60 lbs and i cant have some of the aggression he's having.. He's a border collie so smart as fuck which has been challenging. He's got puzzle balls and puzzles for food which heplp his mind but we're having issues with him when we come upstairs from outside. He turns tazmanian devil and i have to pull him away. So now were doing the crate thing so he knows the chain of command... Problem with lesbians having smart dogs is we all wanna be the alpha haha

So cute, but where’s the rest of him? Hope they only charged 1/3 price! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Must be an autodog, I hear they can be stunted easily.

Kidding of course, he’s adorable!

:passitleft:
He’s definitely all wrong.

We rescued him. His front legs are shorter than his back legs which gives him a sort of dragster look, and he has the longest tail.

He is such a good little mate. No one is ever as happy to see me as Frank is. :)

Jackson is only 8 weeks and such a handful.. He was the alpha of his litter so trying to break that is a challenge. He's gonna get 60 lbs and i cant have some of the aggression he's having.. He's a border collie so smart as fuck which has been challenging. He's got puzzle balls and puzzles for food which heplp his mind but we're having issues with him when we come upstairs from outside. He turns tazmanian devil and i have to pull him away. So now were doing the crate thing so he knows the chain of command... Problem with lesbians having smart dogs is we all wanna be the alpha haha
I did the crate thing with Frank. Its a great was to train.

I’m the alpha of my litter lollling! I hate badly behaved children and dogs. I can actually use sign to have Frank sit and stay. And if he walks off the lead he is always at my right heel.

My house is filled with males, male partner, two male dogs so obviously I’m the alpha. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

@Preston9mm

I followed your instructions :)

I also double checked I had the right fucking plant.

10 off the top, 20 off the bottom

TBH She don’t look a whole lot different. Should I take more?

I’m in full Edward Scissorhands mode!

3570D5D6-E318-4EF6-939C-63513A077A95.jpeg 9CD49E11-D61A-4F2A-8227-4E8CD29DF3B2.jpeg
Let her chill for a few days to ensure she doesn't react funky... you can always clip a few more later.
:thumb:

Haha im very lucky jackson was from a farm in Indiana idk if its the amish thing or what but he is potty trained. We have a puppy pad that is a grass pad for if he really has to go. We do live on the third floor... Im hoping to help some behavior issues he's having... But that could be cause the lady and i both act dominant. He needs his last shots before we can get a trainer... I wish they just came out normal ughhh puppies lol

Week 13 - Day 39 Post Flip

I swear I have the slowest developers of all time, but on the upside I am just loving the process of watching them develop.

They smell like proper little woman too! They are all super sweet and fruity.

Twiggy :love:

E70A1A43-8FF1-4772-89AA-BA5CFEBF842F.jpeg 62977178-FF2C-451E-9E79-B85B8D34154D.jpeg 917CA1EF-E38F-49C8-977F-CA52F54DCB44.jpeg 649B4720-3F11-4051-8F83-948A9072FB00.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom