Trala’s Tent

Just showing the little budsites you can sacrifice, :)
Oh sorry!

Now I understand LOLLINGGG!

Remember my flipping anxiety? Well this feels soooOooo much worse!

I‘ll do it tomoz. Anything below the line gorrrrrrrrn

:love: :love: :love:

Oh sorry!

Now I understand LOLLINGGG!

Remember my flipping anxiety? Well this feels soooOooo much worse!

I‘ll do it tomoz. Anything below the line gorrrrrrrrn

:love: :love: :love:
Good girl,
While the girls are out make sure you leave your tent open to dry out as much as possible,
Need to get that humidity down ;)

Just leave them alone this time. Then next time when you mutilate [defol] them, youll know how much bud you lost out on.
I would normally agree with you to a point but with 3 plants in a tight space running up to 67RH I think some defoliation will lessen the worry of mold and budrot.

What up Ggggggggg?

I appreciate all your help and advice, I really do, and I’m hoping to clone your two name sakes Trixie and Minxie Grand.

Is there any way I can herm them at this stage?

Let’s hope I don’t fuck em now.
Not unless you really try to herm them. Lol Their sensitivity is not as black and white as it suggests Tra. My only ever hermie in decades has been from genetics , and I have done some great screw ups over time. A constant light leak would cause enough stress but the occasional leakage or look see wirh a torch ect.. is too brief to really effect stuff. The power on lights to products can also be an issue as they provide light that is enough to confuse and stress them but a little tape over them sorts that one. I used to switch lights on for pics in the past with no issues too. As long as you maintain conditions and there are no major changes that she didn't expect. All as should be. Soon have sticky fingers that you WILL be proud of this time !. Lol

I’ll be careful, I promise. By varying light cycles you mean the 12 hours dark hey? I swear I haven’t bothered them for one second during sleep time since day drunk.

So as you know, I was only really trying to get one successful plant from the four I struck. Since I have three from four looking okay, Kate Bush is a hot mess, I feel I can try different grow methods of defoliation or what ever you call it and compare.

Minxie is the quadline, so I’m going to ask @Preston9mm and @Ganjagrandaddy what they recommend. And I‘m going to follow @Billpopy79 ’s advice with Trixie and maybe let the bud clone, Twiggy do her thang. That way I can make a more informed decision based on my own experiences for my next grow.

I have to say, I personally have loved the process of watching the bud clones grow. I didn’t factor bud season into my grow when I was desperately looking for a clone, and I didn’t hold out much hope for them as I didn’t even realise it was possible to have a plant reveg. Twiggy is a beautiful looking plant, and Kate Bush would have been too if I had room to properly house her. I would definitely try and do a bud clone again.
Glad to hear your pleased with how they look now T. It is hard to forsee how it will turn out initially but this comes with time growing indoors. It gets easier to see how they will fit in now you know you can manipulate without harming them at all. At this point , tucking leaves aside is preferable to removing them. Your doing great T. Huge pat on the back for your results and obvious care for the bitches.

Glad to hear your pleased with how they look now T. It is hard to forsee how it will turn out initially but this comes with time growing indoors. It gets easier to see how they will fit in now you know you can manipulate without harming them at all. At this point , tucking leaves aside is preferable to removing them. Your doing great T. Huge pat on the back for your results and obvious care for the bitches.
Thanks G :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I have 3 plants and I really want to try three different methods to grow. I love the look of the plants both Bill and Preston have grown. So I’m going to follow what P recommends for the quadline, and what Bill recommends for Trixie and I’ll follow your recommendations for TwIggy.

What exactly do you mean by tucking leaves aside? I don’t really understand.

Not unless you really try to herm them. Lol Their sensitivity is not as black and white as it suggests Tra. My only ever hermie in decades has been from genetics , and I have done some great screw ups over time. A constant light leak would cause enough stress but the occasional leakage or look see wirh a torch ect.. is too brief to really effect stuff. The power on lights to products can also be an issue as they provide light that is enough to confuse and stress them but a little tape over them sorts that one. I used to switch lights on for pics in the past with no issues too. As long as you maintain conditions and there are no major changes that she didn't expect. All as should be. Soon have sticky fingers that you WILL be proud of this time !. Lol
Since daydrunkagate I swear I haven’t made any mistakes with their dark time.

I am super mindful of it.

Hey Tra,

I get your anxiety about the defol. I had the same issue when I was doing it on Anna, but they're stronger than they look.

How far are they into flower now? If they're not past week 4 of budding then I definitely recommend a little defol to open them up. McRib is very correct in saying that it'll help with the humidity in the tent, as the air flow will be better and she'll sweat less, basically. But if she's too far past that point take leaves off here and there every day just to expose her buds so you don't stress her too much.

Take a peek at Anna if you're a little confused. I definitely went the heavier route on her and I've no hermies or stunting issues

Hey Tra,

I get your anxiety about the defol. I had the same issue when I was doing it on Anna, but they're stronger than they look.

How far are they into flower now? If they're not past week 4 of budding then I definitely recommend a little defol to open them up. McRib is very correct in saying that it'll help with the humidity in the tent, as the air flow will be better and she'll sweat less, basically. But if she's too far past that point take leaves off here and there every day just to expose her buds so you don't stress her too much.

Take a peek at Anna if you're a little confused. I definitely went the heavier route on her and I've no hermies or stunting issues
I think because mine are more mongrels than the fancy seeds you see in here they grow a bit different. I forget which strain I was told it is, but it is the slower developer. I don’t think they are past week 4.

I‘m super nervous about it, but you gotta be in it to win it.

Ill go check Anna out now.

Hey side story. I think I will literally cry when I cut them down. I love them so much! I just have to get clones.

Hey Miss TraLa,

It’s a sativa so it will have a longer run time. As far as tucking goes, tucking is a low stress substitute for defoliation. You simply take any large fan leaves that are blocking other bud sites and tuck those fan leaves back or down to expose the existing budsites to better light.

You are killing it, your garden looks stellar!!!

Hey Miss TraLa,

It’s a sativa so it will have a longer run time. As far as tucking goes, tucking is a low stress substitute for defoliation. You simply take any large fan leaves that are blocking other bud sites and tuck those fan leaves back or down to expose the existing budsites to better light.

You are killing it, your garden looks stellar!!!
Hey 013 :)

Like bend them? It’s like a thick thatch of leaves from her lower mid section downwards. Like thick foliage. Do I bend them all?

I think because mine are more mongrels than the fancy seeds you see in here they grow a bit different. I forget which strain I was told it is, but it is the slower developer. I don’t think they are past week 4.

I‘m super nervous about it, but you gotta be in it to win it.

Ill go check Anna out now.

Hey side story. I think I will literally cry when I cut them down. I love them so much! I just have to get clones.

Your girls definitely look sativa to me with those long fingers! Have you had a chance to think about harvesting time? As in % of amber/cloudy trichromes?

Think I'm 4 weeks tops away from taking the scissors to my wee girl :(

They will be forever in our hearts, Tra:green_heart:

At least you'll have some clones to tell them stories about their beautiful mother

Your girls definitely look sativa to me with those long fingers! Have you had a chance to think about harvesting time? As in % of amber/cloudy trichromes?

Think I'm 4 weeks tops away from taking the scissors to my wee girl :(

They will be forever in our hearts, Tra:green_heart:

At least you'll have some clones to tell them stories about their beautiful mother
I have given zero thought to harvest time.

She looks beautiful, shaggy. You’ll have to show me how you dry.

They will. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I have given zero thought to harvest time.

She looks beautiful, shaggy. You’ll have to show me how you dry.

They will. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

The harvest time has an effect on the overall high! If I'm mistaken, I'll happily be corrected by anyone on here! But if I'm correct it believe that the longer you leave the plant when it's ready to be chopped, the more THC converts into CBN and a more couch-lock effect comes in. But if you harvest earlier, say around 20-30% amber trichromes, the effect will be much more heady and speedy like a sativa.

And drying has been the big question in my mind! I'm not sure whether to hang the buds in the tent or stick one of those hanging dry racks in. I have so little space in the tent and no place else to dry so I'll honestly break down if I fuck up drying and get some mould

Back
Top Bottom