Trala’s Tent

Hi K

I can’t work the timer out :( :( :(

I hope it doesn’t. Our winter daylight length is very similar to the light regime, actually it’s almost exact. I think the real problem here is day drinking, which I am never ever doing again, unless the right circumstances present themselves... :D

It makes me so sad leaving them in the tent, when the sun is so lovely, shiny and warm outside. They look so healthy and happy when they are sun baking. Oh and I run a clean crack house here. They show no signs of STD’s.

OMG I have both! Lol!
Both what ????. Lol

What up G?! (That’s how I mentally greet you in literally every return post)

Hey if you want to impress the ladies once you’re allowed back at the pool, stick a potato down your budgie smugglers... Oh and make sure you put the spud down the front and not the back otherwise it’s going to end up like your peedo fiasco all over again ;)
Hahaha thanks for the tip but I think i am banned anyway now !. I didnt realise family changing facilities only applied to your own family. !!!!!!! The Grandma made it worse by shouting there was a Lesbian in their cubicle naked !!!!

Thanks, K

It means a lot :kiss:

I am so glad I found this site and I love your growing style it is so beautiful, clean and organised.

Last year I literally put seeds in dirt then gave them no real thought. I have found the indoor process so rewarding and nerve wracking, nerve wracking mainly due to my own poor choices. I promise I. Not going to fuck the sleep time again.

I really want to buy some proper seeds, as I think my next try will be far less problematic.
I wont lie its great knowing i have a female growing but i love the drama of growing bagseed haha it literally keeps me up with stress but also excitement...

I wont lie its great knowing i have a female growing but i love the drama of growing bagseed haha it literally keeps me up with stress but also excitement...
OMG I totally agree! I think the boys outnumber us 15:1. But I have noticed the girls in here are great growers. Have you had a look at a poster called Amy Gardener? Her flowers are so pretty you could put em in a vase.

I don’t mean to generalise but my team of guys both here and in reality tend to be so smart, chill and relaxed. (Not my gay guy team tho, they clutch at non existent pearls and scream hysterically right along side me). Thank God they are chill too, because I would have internally combusted over hermagate.

We as girls just seem to escalate so quickly, I can go from “geee they look great to OMG IS THAT A PLANT TESTICLE? IS THAT A PLANT TESTICLE?!” in the blink of an eye.

And the worst part about herms is that I don’t think I even know what one even is. I had a plant that I moved to a sunny spot in February, and it really powered, it was super bushy, and I am 68% sure it’s growth points looked just like my 3 tent girls did just before they got white hairs. My two outdoor plants were already in full shit bud by then, and because the plant looked so different, thick bushy and was a different shade of green, I decided it was a herm and killed it! Lollcrying!

OMG

@midwestgrown I am so fucking awkward at times! I literally registered that as “I have a female to grow with” even though, clearly that is not what you said! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

My mouth is always two steps ahead of my brain. I’m that person when you see me and you say “Hey Tra..” I reply “good thanks! How are you?!”

I’m so cringy!!!

Yo TraLa, I was long overdue stopping by, especially as you don't seem to miss a beat over in the Mini-Tent.

Your girls are looking mighty fine. Bet you're looking forward to some stocked jars!

Straylians?

You so proper English, babe. It’s cute ;)

Its pronounced Strayan, its a silent L.

I feel like you can't judge bad imitation. Not after your Scots attempt :rofl:

Yo TraLa, I was long overdue stopping by, especially as you don't seem to miss a beat over in the Mini-Tent.

Your girls are looking mighty fine. Bet you're looking forward to some stocked jars!

I feel like you can't judge bad imitation. Not after your Scots attempt :rofl:
Lang time nae see laddy

I don’t miss a post :)

Thanks. Fingers crossed I can get them to that stage.

I‘m speaka the lingo! Awww Kay the nooooo, Jimmy :D

Okay so I got my looky looky macro thingy in the mail, and after a shaky start trying to work it out, I think I’m picking up the jist on how to use it.

Literally spent half hour trying to work out why it wouldn’t focus only to realise it had a white lens cap protector cover on

So FYI Step 1 is take the lens cap off

LOLLING!

I know my pics don’t look as grand as the pics I see in here, but I feel super stoked that they are really starting to look like sweet and pretty young ladies :love: :love: :love: :love:

4F8AFD79-911D-46FB-A2BB-6F6A030A85AA.jpeg 3A97EC23-F487-434D-9459-B5D861991A1E.jpeg 4BB50D36-407F-432E-B512-BB2851DDD7F5.jpeg D28DA23F-BC25-4D36-89D3-7A00EF139BBC.jpeg 3E922184-2A0B-42BC-8504-97645877AB72.jpeg

Lang time nae see laddy

I don’t miss a post :)

Thanks. Fingers crossed I can get them to that stage.

I‘m speaka the lingo! Awww Kay the nooooo, Jimmy :D

Ach eh've been all o'er the shop recently. Nae time tae read meh subbies!
Tranlation:
Well, my dear, it is indeed a fact that my affairs have been rather cumbersome as of late. Sadly, this results in my falling behind on my subscribed grow journals

Don't worry, you'll definitely get them in jars! You're smashing it

Ok so all this helpless I can't do this female routine nearly had us all fooled,
Tra has some exceedingly good looking female flowering plants and now some nice pics to boot :goodjob:

And what is this timer thing?
You read the instructions? What the fuck are these instructions things you speak of?
So now you can do pH science, and set timers, I don't know you anymore, active wear and uggs have made way for spectacles and lab coats,, your journal has become far too technical and way above my pay grade. :green_heart:

It is like walking into a stone age cave here ffs. You are using electricity at least i hope TraLa. Not a treadmill powered by small children.?. Lol
These modern tech devices like wall sockets and timers are commonplace within our brick built domains. Hahaha
Nice pics and results showing through very well too. Great work mommy. ( or Madame , depending on prior days behaviour of girls!). The camera should also allow you to get very bery close to the bud hairs too on macro. The lens looks like a telephoto and may go even closer to the point of magnifying like a microscope. Have a good read on the site for the lens or stick the actual name in here and we can go search too. Keep up the positives

Ok so all this helpless I can't do this female routine nearly had us all fooled,
Tra has some exceedingly good looking female flowering plants and now some nice pics to boot :goodjob:

And what is this timer thing?
You read the instructions? What the fuck are these instructions things you speak of?
So now you can do pH science, and set timers, I don't know you anymore, active wear and uggs have made way for spectacles and lab coats,, your journal has become far too technical and way above my pay grade. :green_heart:
Thank you :)

I literally don’t even recognise myself. pH’ing and mixing chemicals like a true nerd.

Hey I‘ll always be in activewear and uggs under that lab coat.

#bogan4lyf.

Back
Top Bottom