Trala’s Tent

Dang, forgot it’s name “grafting tape”
Omg I was today years old when I learned this was a thing. My plants thank you too lol.

Just logged into eBay and bought some.

Thanks RD :)

DD30E595-82F5-4711-916C-4942A089F75E.jpeg

I like to use washers to keep my canopy level. Are you still using rocks? These work for me.Happy Tuesday! :hookah: Ward also… nurses are the best my daughter is one too!

F355E865-C464-49B7-A95A-CBA64FC457BB.jpeg
I do still use my rocks lol.

I haven’t really needed them for Greg or June. I kind of supercropped the stem to create a omg too hard to explain lol. I’ll get you some video today and show you.

maybe we could pick a day? how often do you guys spray, optimally?
Good morning RD

I used to designate days, but I’ve found life gets in the way, particularly when I’m on shift. It’s a good half hour job to do it properly.

This week I did last Friday and yesterday. My aim is next douching this coming Friday. As long as I’m twice a week. So in answer to your question, if I don’t see mites twice a week, if I see mites I’ll bump it up.

In hindsight I had no idea how badly mites were ruining my grows. I couldn’t find seeds so I was growing clones who were already mite effected/affected I get confused which one goes. Lol. So they began with mites.

Since accessing seeds and starting treatments early I’ve experienced minimal mites and it’s grow changing.

Well I wasnt. But if you show me your flower Ill show you my colas.

That would definitely raise the humidity.
I’m gonna need you to send me a selfie. Word of warning tho, if you’re ugly I’m totes reporting you for sexual harassment.

Holy crap that’s Greg?! Feels like it was just last week you were dismembering her for being a naughty gal. You deserve a round of applause and a pat on the back good job Mum!
Hello buoy :)

She is solid considering she’s half a plant.

This is my favourite stage of flower.

Great video update Tra, I love those pretty, curly, variegated leaves 🍃🍃🍃 They all look fantastic.
Thanks Carm

They are extraordinary. While I’ve had plants throw a variegated leaf or two, I haven’t seen as many as I have on June. I have flipped her a bit too early. The downside to a small veg space.

:green_heart: So nice to see and hear your updates Tra! Your voice triggers our asmr tinglies you know. We can't help staying sexy with that! Beautiful work growing those beauties!
Hey Mr O :)

I am all about the asmr tingle. I tell you what gives me the tingles and the first one is totes weird, it’s watching people write. Like pen on paper. That and watching [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] gets me the ting tings every time. Lolling

🌼🌱🌺🌿 Happy first day of Spring 🌼🌱🌺🌿

Omg I feel so happy! I love this time of year. The birds, the blue skies, the sunshine! My snakes and lizards all waking up! My backyard smells like orange blossoms, and the best news, my little pale Zkittkes Olivia has woken up today BIG SMILING at me! And omg walking into my flower room gives me LIFE! But back to the veg tent. Look at my Simba! Hands in the air like she just don’t care! 🙌

7164EF9A-EA73-4888-B109-41317CB54F8C.jpeg
07AB4744-F30A-4704-AB73-FD6D71FAD0F5.jpeg

Hey and a shout out to anyone who needs a gentle prod to do something positive for their health and well being. Come join me. We can do it together. On the days you complete it, leave a 🧘‍♀️

If you don’t make time for exercise you’ll defs have to make time for illness. So come get bendy with me! Lollll

Back
Top Bottom