Trala’s Tent

Hey tra everything looks good as usual,,
Not been around much since catching covid-19, was totally floored for a while but the misses did a great job filling in

🌼🌱🌺🌿 Happy first day of Spring 🌼🌱🌺🌿

Omg I feel so happy! I love this time of year. The birds, the blue skies, the sunshine! My snakes and lizards all waking up! My backyard smells like orange blossoms, and the best news, my little pale Zkittkes Olivia has woken up today BIG SMILING at me! And omg walking into my flower room gives me LIFE! But back to the veg tent. Look at my Simba! Hands in the air like she just don’t care! 🙌

7164EF9A-EA73-4888-B109-41317CB54F8C.jpeg
07AB4744-F30A-4704-AB73-FD6D71FAD0F5.jpeg

Hey and a shout out to anyone who needs a gentle prod to do something positive for their health and well being. Come join me. We can do it together. On the days you complete it, leave a 🧘‍♀️

If you don’t make time for exercise you’ll defs have to make time for illness. So come get bendy with me! Lollll
Aren't you just wonderful. :love:
Come do yoga with T.:yahoo:
What will you think of next.
I'll help with your garden, T. will get your body and mind in shape.
You get absolutely everything here at :420:.

Thanks T your the best, your garden is cute too.😉
Have a great first day of Spring. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey tra everything looks good as usual,,
Not been around much since catching covid-19, was totally floored for a while but the misses did a great job filling in
Awww Kye the new Scottstar!

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell. I’m glad you’ve got a good plant looker afterer to take care of business tho. Xo

Aren't you just wonderful. :love:
Come do yoga with T.:yahoo:
What will you think of next.
I'll help with your garden, T. will get your body and mind in shape.
You get absolutely everything here at :420:.

Thanks T your the best, your garden is cute too.😉
Have a great first day of Spring. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
You are such a smiley dude Bill.

You really are.

Happy Thursday Tra! Nice work with the girls, large and in charge! 🧘‍♂️ I also do a daily run with a stretch session after! I quit drinking some 4 years ago that has done the best for me I feel! :hookah:Cheers
Good job Ward. I got the big 50 comin in hot. I’m determined to great it as my best self. I am constantly shocked how people surrender their health because they refuse to take care of themselves at a basic fitness and nutritional level, then piss and moan that “big Pharma” is getting rich off the cost of the blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, pain meds, anti hyperglycaemics they need to not die lol.

Sitting is the new smoking health wise.

We'll be bendy as a willows, and strong as iron after a month of Tra's Twister without the dots.
Yeah boiiiiiiii!

Hey you know how I can be extra as fuck a tiny bit extra?

Well I have decided going forward if I find one of my Bee’s has a leaf that is a bit fab or extra, I’m going to preserve it. I’m so annoyed I didn’t have his idea earlier!

This is my second embalmed omg not embalmed what do you call it when you press a leaf? Omg is it pressed? Anyhoo this is my second leaf, and it’s from Justine my Wookie F2 Auto. She throws these extraordinary three pointed leaves which I’ve not seen before on a vegging/flowering plant. Revegging yes, but regular vegging no. So I embalmed it lol.

C0B9C4F3-4042-4493-968F-228F440699EB.jpeg
76243FD5-F3F7-4A8D-972B-AEC96E0749C2.jpeg

Yes use it or lose it! Turning 50 is no big deal especially when you look as good as you for your age! My dad had a heart attack and died at 54 and I’m 55 now . I’m gonna try as hard as hell to stay around! Happy Friday! Hopefully Serena can pull it off at the Open tonight! :hookah: 🧘‍♂️Cheers

Yes use it or lose it! Turning 50 is no big deal especially when you look as good as you for your age! My dad had a heart attack and died at 54 and I’m 55 now . I’m gonna try as hard as hell to stay around! Happy Friday! Hopefully Serena can pull it off at the Open tonight! :hookah: 🧘‍♂️Cheers
Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I’m officially “you look good for your age” years old!

😭😭😭

Why do you hurt me, Ward?!

L O L L I N G !

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I’m officially “you look good for your age” years old!

😭😭😭

Why do you hurt me, Ward?!

L O L L I N G !
Relax, your beautiful and know it. Plus you can grow. :love:

If you don’t make time for exercise you’ll defs have to make time for illness. So come get bendy with me!
I adore Adrienne. She pulled me out of a lockdown funk a little over a year ago and got me bendy again. Now I'm concentrating on building strength again at a gym. I'm so stoned I forgot I wanted to say something to you.......... oh I know what it is. Are you a rugby fan? I'm presently enjoying the Aussies vs South Africans match and it's going to be a tense second half I reckon! 🏉

I'm so stoned I forgot I wanted to say something to you.......... oh I know what it is. Are you a rugby fan? I'm presently enjoying the Aussies vs South Africans match and it's going to be a tense second half I reckon! 🏉
I actually thought about a cheeky smoke before the footy match. Not Rugby, and now you related this I wish I had of, game I was watching was nail-biting close, and the second match has been boring.

I might have been able to watch my team play twice and still not know the result on the second viewing haha.

Ohhhh sorry! I did not mean to come across that way. So Sorry1
It made me literally laugh out loud.

And it didn’t. It just demonstrates how men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

Me: do you like this dress?
Bf: you look so voluptuous
Me: *motherfucker just called me fancy talk fat*
Me: *changes dress*

I adore Adrienne. She pulled me out of a lockdown funk a little over a year ago and got me bendy again. Now I'm concentrating on building strength again at a gym. I'm so stoned I forgot I wanted to say something to you.......... oh I know what it is. Are you a rugby fan? I'm presently enjoying the Aussies vs South Africans match and it's going to be a tense second half I reckon! 🏉
Look by proxy.

My man is sports mad, and I mean mad.

And well done on your win.

I actually thought about a cheeky smoke before the footy match. Not Rugby, and now you related this I wish I had of, game I was watching was nail-biting close, and the second match has been boring.

I might have been able to watch my team play twice and still not know the result on the second viewing haha.
I’m doing a night shift tonight, and my partner is known for being quite vocal when it comes to sport, particularly when it is his team. Apparently a lot of pillow screaming went on as I slept this arvo as his beloved Catters were playing.

We are Geelong the greatest team of all… or is it too soon for songs?

Back
Top Bottom