Trala’s Tent

his beloved Catters were playing.

We are Geelong the greatest team of all… or is it too soon for songs?
Way too soon. You might as well slap me.

Look give me a Sunday Summary and all will be forgiven. (It won't)

It was a great match. Saw two of the best back to back goals you could ever see.

Me: Now if we could just cheat the Salary cap as good as they have (Dangerfeild, Cameron, and Rowan ffs) then well.....Ive forgotten my point, but maybe Ive made it.....

Tra: Im fairweather bruv. We won.

Hi Tra it's labor day weekend here. Last go for summer and kids back to school. We're handing off summer to you. Have fun with it!
Thank you.

Well it’s Fathers Day here, so Happy Fathers Day to you Mr O, and to all the fathers, the step fathers, the grandfathers, the grieving fathers, the fur fathers, the mothers who had to step and be the father too, and a special shout out for the fathers who are no longer with us. My dad was pretty rubbish. He lived hard and died too young, but fuck I loved him. Like truly. RIP Dad.

Happy Fathers Day Dads

Xo

Way too soon. You might as well slap me.

Look give me a Sunday Summary and all will be forgiven. (It won't)

It was a great match. Saw two of the best back to back goals you could ever see.

Me: Now if we could just cheat the Salary cap as good as they have (Dangerfeild, Cameron, and Rowan ffs) then well.....Ive forgotten my point, but maybe Ive made it.....

Tra: Im fairweather bruv. We won.
Tbh I have a special place in my heart for a Pies supporter, I’m cut from a similar cloth lol.

If any of you are wondering what a Pies supporter is click here.

So which ever way it went I was okay about it. Mainly coz I couldn’t give a fuck about Aussie rules. Lollll

Happy Sunday!

Omg my night shift. Things you never think you’ll ever have to say to a patient in their early 90’s. “I’m just trying to help you, please don’t bite me” lollllling! The funniest part, her teeth were literally under her pillow.

So it’s Sunday Summary time!

Greg is a beautiful girl. Her flowers are looking so pretty and clean. I’m very happy with her CarCanopy.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 106
Days of flower - 16

00D6D7D1-CD5C-4CB6-85FD-E7E127D7351B.jpeg

I’ve done June a bit of a disservice keeping that second and third head she grew at her top site. It’s made it difficult to CarCanopy her because she has so much going on at that top site. She is a big girl, that’s fo sho.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 83
Days of flower -1

456CCA03-79BF-44DA-B4E3-831DDD727210.jpeg

Omg J Girl! This plant is just beautiful. And she smells so good, like amazing good. If you love the look of her I’d be happy to send you a seed. I feel so lucky. I have enough seeds to share some with friends.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 67
Days in flower - 26

F30B5F98-2A6E-4787-BA80-D5AE970050F6.jpeg

I am defs not gonna herm this one! Lolling. She’s as beautiful as her mother was. She’s really training herself.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 49

E9AC257B-489E-4327-90AB-76527D126366.jpeg

I’ll have to try and look back and see how my Halle Shiskaberry was at this age. Simba is all hands and feet lol. She will start her Carhooking this week.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 32

D2FAB520-0F8E-4105-B623-D53A8F484AC6.jpeg

Omg this poor little girl had been sooooooOooo overwatered. My girl Em would have kittens. She needed the nutes tho. I’ll let her dry out now she’s an okay colour. She’s for an uppot and maybe a top tomorrow.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 22

EC98CA5C-9900-415E-BB92-4985A458C0A3.jpeg

The Familam ♥️♥️♥️💚💚💚

ADD3D226-1114-45F4-9CF7-63821CA4DE64.jpeg

My Flower Girls 🌸🌸🌸

7EF6E46A-07A8-441E-98CF-D8929C91CA5C.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me. You guys all make this all the more enjoyable for me. I really love the time and friendship we share together. Xo

Halle uppot

Go check when your ready T

Halle schedule

(just at topping)
Omg thank you very much and fuck you very much at the same time.

Lollllll

I speak so. much. shit! I make me absolutely cringe.

That nit damage on the Tangie? How did I not see that?! I wish I’d put how old they were in my updates.

I’m feeling that feeling where you think of grow days gone by, I think it’s nostalgic. So many friends have disappeared into the 5G ether (I’m not sure if that’s the right word. If it’s not swap it for space lol).

One thing I’ve ascertained. Simba looks nothing like Halle in structure.

Thanks for taking the time to do that, and soz if your eyeballs bled with boredom siffling through my grow drawers lol.

Oiiii @ReservoirDog!

So was yesterday years old when I got my plant tape, and today years old the first time I had to use it.

So I am HATING Junes shape, and I decided to get those branches down and Carhook her. First branch CraaaaAck!

Hopefully she will be okay and again, this is exactly why mum said I can’t have nice things.

1318488B-415A-4777-B299-3EB8709E03C1.jpeg

A bit of a funny. I’m not happy with Simba’s shape, like tsk every time I look at her. She looks EXACTLY like June did at a similar age (well my memory assures me she does). June right now is uncontrollable mess.

Me to me: Get some measurements, and get some advice. *Three sets of nodes, plant 30+cm in height, 16cm between node 2 and 3. Get feedback. Don’t do anything rash.*

Also me to me: you aren’t going to listen to one bit of advice. Just cut her already!

One minute I’m wanting feedback, nek minnut I’m riding solo and taping up her stump. Good call on the tape @ReservoirDog! It’s been used twice in one day. Lolling!

82D42C23-F1C9-463F-975C-2E9E555C1C40.jpeg

I’ve told the girls if anyone teases Simba’s home haircut, they’ll be next!

12D39C71-DAB6-4CEF-B1D4-981EF24D8BA4.jpeg
C5F4FA15-53F7-4B2F-882A-DF87E715A86E.jpeg

Twice weekly nitspray ✔️ @GratefulBud, you sprayed this week?

this is exactly why mum said I can’t have nice things.
Yes, but it's exactly how you've proved she was wrong. 'The Voice", our self-demeaning "don't-sweat-not-trying-because-you-would-have-just-fucked-it-up-and-now-you've-brilliantly-avoided-this-pitfall" Voice, is not an entity invested in your happiness or even survival for that matter. That is the voice of the pathology trying to kill you due to the threats you pose to its existence as the dictatorial, unquestioned, and much feared authoritarian prick living inside you like a parasite. Fuck Him.
I’ve told the girls if anyone teases Simba’s home haircut, they’ll be next!
Threats are a strategic element in parenting, much like thermo-nuclear warheads are. Similarly, you really need to check proliferation, but at the same time, they'll have to take yours from your cold, dead hand.

*trips over a pile wine bottles upon entry* wth someone should clean this up.

Oh hey trala good mornin from the other side of the pond... Garden looks great and nice tape job.

How much longer on the two big beauties in the back? Seems like they've been going forever lol

Yes, but it's exactly how you've proved she was wrong. 'The Voice", our self-demeaning "don't-sweat-not-trying-because-you-would-have-just-fucked-it-up-and-now-you've-brilliantly-avoided-this-pitfall" Voice, is not an entity invested in your happiness or even survival for that matter. That is the voice of the pathology trying to kill you due to the threats you pose to its existence as the dictatorial, unquestioned, and much feared authoritarian prick living inside you like a parasite. Fuck Him.

Threats are a strategic element in parenting, much like thermo-nuclear warheads are. Similarly, you really need to check proliferation, but at the same time, they'll have to take yours from your cold, dead hand.
I feel like I’ve just had some free therapy… or I’m hoping it’s free lol :)

Funny thing. The last few of my grows I've had one plant each time that was not going along with my training program. Those were the most liked plants!
Hi Mr O

My Greg became an accidental quadline, and I’m loving her shape. June is a huge hot mess, i see similarities in all 3 frames. Each being HUGE! Hopefully my Shiskaberry Simba will follow Greg’s footsteps.

My Zkittles is looking more normal. Close node spacing and smaller structure.

*trips over a pile wine bottles upon entry* wth someone should clean this up.

Oh hey trala good mornin from the other side of the pond... Garden looks great and nice tape job.

How much longer on the two big beauties in the back? Seems like they've been going forever lol
Good evening. I’m stuck on a nightshift. It’s nearly midnight here.

I’m not sure. My Wookie F2 auto is a couple of weeks in, and I think my Laughing Buddha is a week behind, so in answer to your question, I still got fucking ages! Lol

Omg that tape is a game changer. It’s weird how it works, coz it’s not sticky at all to touch, but it sticks.

Back
Top Bottom