Trala’s Tent

I hope you are able to be watching the service at St. Paul's. The choral stuff is elevating and beautiful. I thought King Charles speech was very loving before. It was an emotional experience watching him and Camilla looking at the tributes, whilst the crowd cheered God save the king.
I was tucked up sound asleep Carm.

What’s our time difference? It’s 0615 here.

It looks like you are 8 hours ahead of us Tra. I had wondered it you were on a nightshift. It's now 10h50 here.

I’m so sad by it. The UK will be in mourning. And a big shout out to all the Poms who must be shell shocked today. As part of the Commonwealth we felt we knew her. I felt genuine love for her. She was our queen, but she was Englands mother.

I know all the words to God Save the Queen. My English father made sure of it. Some of my favourite memories involve him drunk and us singing it together. I still remember a car ride with dad, I must have been around 5, the convo went like this

Me: dad what’s the queens last name?
Dad: Windsor
Me: like the sausage?
Dad: yeah love, she named it.
Me:*totes believed this till I was in my 20’s*

Anyhoo while we’re on the subject of queens, 1,2,3 back to me.

Perpetualling on fleek.

I currently have 3 stages of flower happening.

🌻🌺🌹

5A6FE3BD-2903-41A2-8B0C-7780101F0D18.jpeg
7110A73F-DC93-4E0B-A5A1-0D5813BF8B33.jpeg
FD003C2C-ADF8-423A-9468-04AD49FEF220.jpeg
0CFCF60F-F160-455F-8627-F52D278EE835.jpeg
This batch is so nice on my eyes Tra! Better Homes and Gardens material! Your gardening is on fire! Yes all animal on these babies!

It looks like you are 8 hours ahead of us Tra. I had wondered it you were on a nightshift. It's now 10h50 here.
No more nights till next Saturday.

It’s my nurse Friday today, then I have four delicious days off.

I’m living for it.

:)

So healthy ur an animal
So are you!

Your grow looks Schmickey Schmouse bruv!

This batch is so nice on my eyes Tra! Better Homes and Gardens material! Your gardening is on fire! Yes all animal on these babies!
Thank you :)

These are my healthiest plants yet I think.

I’ll be back after work for a Sunday Summary.

Well I got really far behind so it was time for me to blow up your notifications... here's 10+ pages of likes. 💌
Your plants are absolutely the perfect shade of green, right to the tips. Beautiful. 🦋🌱

They are okay for now. Liz has defs put a slight spanner in it tho.

I will. I will flip her soon, coz I need the veg tent. I kind of have my heart set on a Mimosa EVO redo. I’m going lunar. First full moon in September, seed in. I even googled, it’s the 10th Sept.
It looks like I got caught up just in time!

Oh I have a question about that grafting tape... I have two rolls of it, but I haven't figured out how to get it to work. How do you get it to hold up like that - do I just have to use a ton of it to get it sturdy like how yours looks?

It’s my nurse Friday today, then I have four delicious days off.
Oh nice Tra. Have a good day at work and enjoy the time off later :)

Well I got really far behind so it was time for me to blow up your notifications... here's 10+ pages of likes. 💌
Your plants are absolutely the perfect shade of green, right to the tips. Beautiful. 🦋🌱

It looks like I got caught up just in time!

Oh I have a question about that grafting tape... I have two rolls of it, but I haven't figured out how to get it to work. How do you get it to hold up like that - do I just have to use a ton of it to get it sturdy like how yours looks?
Hey Adorabird :)

You just wind it around and it somehow sticks to itself despite having no stick!

It’s amazing!

Oh nice Tra. Have a good day at work and enjoy the time off later :)
Best day everrrrrrrrr!

I was on with my jam.

Gonna do wine and take out tonight :)

Lovely tribute there Trala, subbed in now, looking forward to having a read through 🤟
Hi Joe

Welcome to my little cyber tent of grow debauchery! Oh and if you’ve come for a professional and educational read, you’re in the wrong fucking thread guv ;)

Hey there Miss T. Enjoy your days off! Love the fact you are now using lunar schedules as a weapon in your arsenal to grow da flower!!!

NTH
Omg! Total Zen fail Hipster!

Me: I’m going to go full Earth Mother. I’m going to plant my Mimosa EVO seed under the Harvest Full Moon which is Sunday the 10th September…

Mother Nature: you’re one day out you fucking idiot. The 10th was yesterday.

I’m so devo! I literally had no idea it was the 11th till I went to mark it in my grow diary!

A0079198-1F02-4C82-882A-8916CFDEAD70.jpeg

Hi guys!

Happy Sunday to you all. It’s that time of the week again already! I can’t believe we are already in September. My temperatures and weather are just glorious and I have a feeling I’ll be heading in for my first swim for Spring this week.

Sunday Summary

For a two armed girl, Greg is looking lovely. She is really starting to show me some glitter. I just love her.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 113
Days of flower - 23

1E8ADBF7-46F0-450D-BD0F-A46344692BF1.jpeg

June is a hot mess. I never should have kept the second and third heads she grew after topping. The extra branches has made it impossible to CarCanopy her. She is stretching like she has Mafan Syndrome! I went to try and control her last week and snapped her straight down the middle. I’m just going to let her go. Her little flowers are coming along. But her shape is blergh.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 90
Days of flower - 8

627B0BD8-B0ED-4C39-B2AA-5B17AA4145C4.jpeg

This stunner is just unbelievable. She is a gorgeous plant who actually smells even better than she looks. She’s sparkling like a diamond. I’ll have to ask JG how long she flowers for.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 74
Days in flower - 33

30C8162B-F032-4ABE-99D7-69F023C44B40.jpeg

This little monster is a beauty. I’m hoping I can do her justice. I’m going to flip her next Sunday I think.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 56

C62880D0-1D67-442B-9C92-F8708C072DFC.jpeg

Simba got a second top. Time will tell if I did the right thing.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 39

3D4C657F-C4EA-428C-9D82-75310821A4E5.jpeg

This little girl is growing up. Still not quite big enough to Carhook. Hopefully this week I will get my train on. As you can see her colour is so much better.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 29

13063C26-2253-4348-B61E-A875D0E8D86B.jpeg

Flowergirls 🌸🌹🌼

2826CB59-151B-499A-93AA-96BC30280EC9.jpeg

The Familam 💚💚💚♥️♥️♥️

5DE132F7-1A85-4F4D-A040-22624BEC2D1C.jpeg

Hi guys!

Happy Sunday to you all. It’s that time of the week again already! I can’t believe we are already in September. My temperatures and weather are just glorious and I have a feeling I’ll be heading in for my first swim for Spring this week.

Sunday Summary

For a two armed girl, Greg is looking lovely. She is really starting to show me some glitter. I just love her.

Days above ground - 113
Days of flower - 23

June is a hot mess. I never should have kept the second and third heads she grew after topping. The extra branches has made it impossible to CarCanopy her. She is stretching like she has Mafan Syndrome! I went to try and control her last week and snapped her straight down the middle. I’m just going to let her go. Her little flowers are coming along. But her shape is blergh.

Days above ground - 90
Days of flower - 8

This stunner is just unbelievable. She is a gorgeous plant who actually smells even better than she looks. She’s sparkling like a diamond. I’ll have to ask JG how long she flowers for.

Days above ground - 74
Days in flower - 33

This little monster is a beauty. I’m hoping I can do her justice. I’m going to flip her next Sunday I think.

Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 56

Days above ground - 39

This little girl is growing up. Still not quite big enough to Carhook. Hopefully this week I will get my train on. As you can see her colour is so much better.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Days above ground - 29

Flowergirls 🌸🌹🌼

The Familam 💚💚💚♥️♥️♥️

You know your working too much when you loose track of days.
Glad you have 4 days off.
Enjoy your swim and get some rest, not much candle left to burn, I imagine.
As usual your girls are stunning, sunning by the pool.
Some just don't want to be trained though, unruly bugger. :rofl:
Take care T.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi guys!

Sunday Summary

Days above ground - 113
Days of flower - 23

Days above ground - 90
Days of flower - 8

Days above ground - 74
Days in flower - 33

Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 56

Days above ground - 39

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Days above ground - 29

Flowergirls 🌸🌹🌼

The Familam 💚💚💚♥️♥️♥️

Loving life tra well done

You know your working too much when you loose track of days.
Glad you have 4 days off.
Enjoy your swim and get some rest, not much candle left to burn, I imagine.
As usual your girls are stunning, sunning by the pool.
Some just don't want to be trained though, unruly bugger. :rofl:
Take care T.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
It’s actually just nursing life. I think the main reason is it’s not a Mon - Fri job, we work all shifts and we often start on say Wednesday and finish on Thursday.

Quick funny story, whenever I get a new admit I need to ascertain a GCS, part of this is needing to know if they are orientated to time and place.

Me: Hello there, I’m going to be your nurse today, quick question, can you tell me what day it is and where you are?
Patient: It’s Friday and I’m in >insert my hospital<
Me: nearly correct. It’s actually Saturday
Patient in next bed: Nurse, it’s Friday
Me: Omg is it?! Well this just got awkward lolllling!

A1210170-9E49-4683-AB29-E1E1F412848C.jpeg

It’s actually just nursing life. I think the main reason is it’s not a Mon - Fri job, we work all shifts and we often start on say Wednesday and finish on Thursday.

Quick funny story, whenever I get a new admit I need to ascertain a GCS, part of this is needing to know if they are orientated to time and place.

Me: Hello there, I’m going to be your nurse today, quick question, can you tell me what day it is and where you are?
Patient: It’s Friday and I’m in >insert my hospital<
Me: nearly correct. It’s actually Saturday
Patient in next bed: Nurse, it’s Friday
Me: Omg is it?! Well this just got awkward lolllling!

A1210170-9E49-4683-AB29-E1E1F412848C.jpeg
I would loved to have you as my nurse when I was in hospital.
I bet you have the best recovery rate of any of the nurses. :cheer:
Laughter helps all medications and patients.
Yours patients must just roll right out the door laughing :rofl:
Bless you T, :ciao:
:green_heart:

Stay safe

I would loved to have you as my nurse when I was in hospital.
I bet you have the best recovery rate of any of the nurses. :cheer:
Laughter helps all medications and patients.
Yours patients must just roll right out the door laughing :rofl:
Bless you T, :ciao:
:green_heart:

Stay safe
I’m going to be honest, and the opposite of humble lol. As a rule, I do get really good feedback. I was nominated (but didn’t win) Nurse of the Year a couple of years ago.

I actually nursed a bloke with infective exacerbation of his COPD since my night shift Wednesday night, and yesterday he turned a real corner and was finally able to come off HIFLOW and as he was being transferred to the general ward, he made this speech to me from his bed in front of the whole nurses station. I felt so so good. It’s a great job Bill. Even when it’s fucked lollling.

Hi Joe

Welcome to my little cyber tent of grow debauchery! Oh and if you’ve come for a professional and educational read, you’re in the wrong fucking thread guv ;)
Lol can see it’s a right little den of inequity, crack on 😁

Back
Top Bottom