Trala’s Tent

As my old grandma used to say “a family who gets sprayed together, stays together…. until you cut their throats”

My granny was a psychopath with really bad head lice.

Twice weekly spray ✔️

3C6A907C-9337-40B4-B4F8-8F907A53ADB3.jpeg
D05A8462-B7D3-4FF9-BEF7-35E52A42B855.jpeg

It’s such a shit of a job, but I will say, lifting them up on my mountain of crates makes it so much easier. You can really get into every nook and cranny.

Hi guys!

Happy Sunday to you all. It’s that time of the week again already! I can’t believe we are already in September. My temperatures and weather are just glorious and I have a feeling I’ll be heading in for my first swim for Spring this week.

You're so lucky. We're closing our pool this week. :( Do you keep your pool open year-round, Tra? I don't think we've seen a cover on it. :hmmmm:

Flowergirls 🌸🌹🌼

2826CB59-151B-499A-93AA-96BC30280EC9.jpeg

The Familam 💚💚💚♥️♥️♥️

5DE132F7-1A85-4F4D-A040-22624BEC2D1C.jpeg

Everything is looking great, Tra!

Okay my man is at work and I have a plan to move my flower lights to try and get a wider glow range. I’m going to flip Elizabeth today as I don’t have the room for her in the veg tent. My flower lights can provide adequate lighting for three plants as is, but not four. I thought if I move them further apart I’ll increase the light range. I also once thought if I swallowed an apple seed an apple tree would grow in my stomach and kill me, so to be fair some of my thoughts are fucking ridiculous. Fingers crossed this one isn’t.

Moving the lights involves drilling with the drill I’ve been banned from using, and drilling holes into my flower room ceiling. What could grow wrong?!

Wish me luck 🍀

Oh. If you don’t hear back from me by the close of business today you know I’ve drilled into a live electricity wire…

⚡☠️🪦

I sense a story here...

And good luck :goodluck:
Oh ye of little faith.

Got my tool belt ✔️
Got my pliers ✔️
Got my tape measure ✔️
Got my drill ✔️

I’m basically a qualified sparkie now bruv.

Prepare to be dazzled or lol heartily, it’s gonna be one or the other…

L O L L I N G !

0F6D3316-C74B-46EF-B380-2A1F76A328F6.jpeg

Oh ye of little faith.

Got my tool belt ✔️
Got my pliers ✔️
Got my tape measure ✔️
Got my drill ✔️

I’m basically a qualified sparkie now bruv.

Prepare to be dazzled or lol heartily, it’s gonna be one or the other…

L O L L I N G !

0F6D3316-C74B-46EF-B380-2A1F76A328F6.jpeg
Let’s hope it’s not all the gear and no idea 😂 hope it goes well 👍

Let’s hope it’s not all the gear and no idea 😂 hope it goes well 👍
Lollllll!

Bruv if there’s one thing that’s for certain about me, my confidence always outweighs my ability!

All your girls look amazing. As always. :adore:
If my Wookiee looks anything like yours when she flowers, I'll be ecstatic...
Your humour always brightens my day and makes me laugh out loud.
Keep up the good work T.
I hope yours is even better!

And thank you!

Well it’s official!

I’m a sparkie! Not one fuck up. As I teach my plebs, it’s all about having a toolbelt. planning your work and working your plan. After measuring twice, I drilled once and bish bash bosh motherfucker! Done ✔️

So omg I became lux OBSESSED! So these are the best numbers I could get. And I sort of kicked the end of the light up a smidge just to try and get a wider range of light.

The funniest thing about these lux numbers is I literally have zero idea what they even mean and I’m not even joking.

So here’s a pic looking up at the lights. As you can see I spent waaaaaay too much time stuck on this.

6724CCB1-C84E-4CEB-B8DB-57A3C580F6FA.jpeg
FEDBF992-F35C-49D3-A06A-ADB911A3A793.jpeg

But they are all in and they look squished, but happy.

I have got those perpetual feelzzzz. Four different stages, well three really, but once Liz flowers I’ll have four 🌹🌼🌸🌺

669EF4AC-0E8E-49A5-8F89-AC69333E689A.jpeg
68C4434A-8809-4B37-A514-6F903FCAAAB9.jpeg

Lollllll!

Bruv if there’s one thing that’s for certain about me, my confidence always outweighs my ability!

I hope yours is even better!

And thank you!
I truly doubt that's possible. But I'll take it if it is. Ya never know what you'll get with a plant, different phenotypes and all that... Kinda like chocolates, according to Forrest Gump.

And you're welcome.

The nerve, the nerve I tell ya.

Come into my thread, spit on my scoob skills, then rock up in this kit!

Firstly, that toolbelt DOES NOT FIT! Thats made for 20 stone chippys, or people who know how to adjust one.

A tape measure in a pocket is no justification, not least because it has a clip to attach anywhere. First place would be that silver shackle.

And pliers would be fine if you put the phone down and held it in that hand now free instead of snapping selfies.

To be fair still more masculine than most sparkeys Ive run into, and I know you would sweep up after yourself. Smell about the same, they love sweet floral scents.

You know they make Ryobis in Yellow so old people can see them better.

Firstly, that toolbelt DOES NOT FIT! Thats made for 20 stone chippys, or people who know how to adjust one.

A tape measure in a pocket is no justification, not least because it has a clip to attach anywhere. First place would be that silver shackle.

And pliers would be fine if you put the phone down and held it in that hand now free instead of snapping selfies.

To be fair still more masculine than most sparkeys Ive run into, and I know you would sweep up after yourself. Smell about the same, they love sweet floral scents.

Brilliantly brutal!
With a touch of love.

NTH

Speaking of nerve! You calling my man fat?! Coz I’ll have you know it’s not his fault! I’m a VERY good cook!
The amount of time I spent trying to clip it on that pocket is embarrassing! I was today years old when I learned the silver shackle on a tool belt is for the tape measure

Well for your information I prefer my tape measure to be in a tool belt pocket,
That’s just kookie talk. I mean how is a narcissist to live without self centred selfies?!
I can take you calling my boyfriend fat, I can even accept you implying I’m stupid coz I didn’t know where the tape measure went on a toolbelt. I can even understand your selfie sledge, but calling me old?! OLD?! OLD?!!! Shots fired bruv. Shots fired. Oh and consider yourself reported motherfucker!

Back
Top Bottom