Trala’s Tent

Omg so I bought two new mats. As most of you know my old dog Billy was semi incontinent for the last year of his life so I wanted to hold off on any new floor coverings. I swear I would have happily cleaned up his shit and piss for another 10 years if it meant he was happy and pain free. But that’s not how life goes.

Anyhoo my new mats arrived today.

Me: I need to wait until my heavy lifting man gets home. That coffee table is too heavy.
Also Me: I wait for no man.

Lolling!

I love them. I’m a casual beachy themed kind of girl and they fit my lounge dining perfectly. Well to me they do.

Dem 62 feelzzzzzz

Cleo curing like a boss.

#girlpower.

1429E68D-D51E-4ABE-9B54-583DF771AD29.jpeg
25120AE5-0961-4371-AED1-AFE02F35F47C.jpeg

Buzzing for you T looking snug in there, how long has she been bathing in jars now?
Good morning Green :)

I do a fridge dry. Since getting in the humidity zone they have been jarred for about 3 weeks I think.

Kk, I spoke to the baby daddy, and he reckons his Wookies finish flowering anywhere between 55-75 days.

Justine is at day 37 of flower.

As you know I’m shit at glitter windows. I’m particularly interested in @BooWho2’s opinion coz the Girl Scout Cookie has been my spawns fav smoke so far. In fact the last 1/4oz went this week.

Here she is!

🌹🌹🌹

577DB63C-07B8-42D5-AD6A-C0C020419B97.jpeg
F5BCD750-84AB-4A19-8669-1B82E4EC27C4.jpeg

And I’ve got some news!

*cue Lion King Circle of Life theme*

Look at who woke up today!

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - Today years old Xo

So her name is a bit weird I know but… lol as I was carrying her out to meet the sun, the song Sway by Bic Runga was playing, and I felt a breeze, and I’m 72% sure she swayed!

044C1CA7-6723-4DCB-9549-5806C4993FBC.jpeg

And I know I’m too much when it comes to “look at me!” but… these fucking gardening gloves are giving me life! They make me feel so decent! Like a proper well mannered gardening lady. I feel EXACTLY the same way when I cook with an apron on. Lollling!

My girls all nit treated and are drying out in the sun.

Twice weekly nit wash ✔️

Suns out guns out baby!

☀️ 💪 ☀️💪☀️💪

3C09B1D5-13B4-425F-9D60-2CA3437FD269.jpeg
95E052E7-680F-46C4-B53C-7C6116E2B014.jpeg

Oh and this was being thrown out at work. Do I need it? The ingredients sounded familiar.

A0BDD112-1D63-4F76-9CCF-497432A678BF.jpeg

Thanks for the glitter pics, Tra. Beautiful. :yummy:
You're right to want to wait a little bit. Maybe done around day 50?
I need one of those scopes still. I'd have harvested too early. ;)

Oh and this was being thrown out at work. Do I need it? The ingredients sounded familiar.

I use hydrogen peroxide in the first wash of the buds I harvest. I've been following this procedure for bud washing. The only thing different that I do is I don't use RO water and for the water only bucket, I actually just rinse the buds under running cold water.

Thanks for the glitter pics, Tra. Beautiful. :yummy:
You're right to want to wait a little bit. Maybe done around day 50?
I need one of those scopes still. I'd have harvested too early. ;)
You were in the money bruv.

Baby daddy says she’s ready.

She’s booked in with the hairdresser Tuesday :)

And I’ve got some news!

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO

So her name is a bit weird I know but… lol as I was carrying her out to meet the sun, the song Sway by Bic Runga was playing, and I felt a breeze, and I’m 72% sure she swayed!

If you’ve never heard the song Get on, and you’re welcome!

And I know I’m too much when it comes to “look at me!” but… these fucking gardening gloves are giving me life! They make me feel so decent! Like a proper well mannered gardening lady. I feel EXACTLY the same way when I cook with an apron on. Lollling!

Twice weekly nit wash ✔️

Suns out guns out baby!

☀️ 💪 ☀️💪☀️💪

Nice find! So hold on a moment! We use 3% here and all the recipes are with that amount I believe. Remember to use half the amount if you want to keep with it.
Girls are vibrant today!

Nice find! So hold on a moment! We use 3% here and all the recipes are with that amount I believe. Remember to use half the amount if you want to keep with it.
Girls are vibrant today!
Stone to stop disaster you’re gonna need to give me the ratios!

Lolll

And when do I use it?

Stone to stop disaster you’re gonna need to give me the ratios!

Lolll

And when do I use it?
6% H2O2 20ml/L will give you a 1.2% solution

And I’ve got some news!

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO

Twice weekly nit wash ✔️

Suns out guns out baby!

☀️ 💪 ☀️💪☀️💪

Thats it, we are doing a 420 mag smoke out fest at Trala pool. lol..Very clean and organized..lol..perfect!
We can all bring a little flower, especially stoneotter, looks like hes sitting on a pile of medicine..lol

Hope you get a couple of evenings to unwind and burn one next to the pool. Really glad you have that out.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO

Go Bic! Love an omen name.
Great song. Amy Shark just rereleased this as a cover.

Im picturing you in those gloves, and your boots. You got flair T. If you're going to be practical why not be colourful. Gave me a laugh.
Ok heres the part I was waiting to get to.

When you say 'being thrown out' you really mean sitting a locked cabinet yeah? One you raided it from....

Im onto to you...total Clepto. Cant get it past me.

Oh look heres a tool belt and grinder noone was using must be free. Obviously meant to come home to my shed...
20220916_103102.jpg

6% H2O2 20ml/L will give you a 1.2% solution
Oh thank you so much, Roy :)

Next question. What’s it used for? I forget lol

Thats it, we are doing a 420 mag smoke out fest at Trala pool. lol..Very clean and organized..lol..perfect!
We can all bring a little flower, especially stoneotter, looks like hes sitting on a pile of medicine..lol

Hope you get a couple of evenings to unwind and burn one next to the pool. Really glad you have that out.
Sounds good!

♥️🤍♥️🤍♥️🤍

It’s a lovely area. I never ever take it for granted.

Go Bic! Love an omen name.

Great song. Amy Shark just rereleased this as a cover.

Im picturing you in those gloves, and your boots. You got flair T. If you're going to be practical why not be colourful. Gave me a laugh.

Ok heres the part I was waiting to get to.

When you say 'being thrown out' you really mean sitting a locked cabinet yeah? One you raided it from....

Im onto to you...total Clepto. Cant get it past me.

Oh look heres a tool belt and grinder noone was using must be free. Obviously meant to come home to my shed...
20220916_103102.jpg
Omg

L O L L I N G !

And I’ve got some news!

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO

Twice weekly nit wash ✔️

Suns out guns out baby!

☀️ 💪 ☀️💪☀️💪

Hi Trala. Love the glitter and the gloves.

Back
Top Bottom