Trala’s Tent

As my old grandma used to say “a family who gets sprayed together, stays together…. until you cut their throats”

My granny was a psychopath with really bad head lice.

Twice weekly spray ✔️

3C6A907C-9337-40B4-B4F8-8F907A53ADB3.jpeg
D05A8462-B7D3-4FF9-BEF7-35E52A42B855.jpeg

It’s such a shit of a job, but I will say, lifting them up on my mountain of crates makes it so much easier. You can really get into every nook and cranny.
You are a true goddess of the green!

Omg this made me BIG SMILE. So I’m up and moving my plants to greet the sun and I see this. And it made me contemplate nurture vs nature.

Me planting a seed: kk wait for the first full moon in September, then miss it by 24 hours. Buy the finest seedling mix, washed pots, water with a syringe. Fuss and hope and fret waiting for movement. Cheer publicly when she wakes

Mother Nature:

627F17D5-14F5-4C24-B18A-EC93F665DD01.jpeg

It’s either a herm seed from my Wedding Cake, or a zkittles seed that I had in paper towel that seemed like it was not going to wake and I piffed it out. I don’t want it either way, but I can’t bear to abort. If she takes I’ll give her to my next door neighbour.

96DAB06F-2037-4548-9479-04D8B9EF81CD.jpeg

Omg this made me BIG SMILE. So I’m up and moving my plants to greet the sun and I see this. And it made me contemplate nurture vs nature.

Me planting a seed: kk wait for the first full moon in September, then miss it by 24 hours. Buy the finest seedling mix, washed pots, water with a syringe. Fuss and hope and fret waiting for movement. Cheer publicly when she wakes

Mother Nature:

It’s either a herm seed from my Wedding Cake, or a zkittles seed that I had in paper towel that seemed like it was not going to wake and I piffed it out. I don’t want it either way, but I can’t bear to abort. If she takes I’ll give her to my next door neighbour.

Cool trowel!

NTH

Next question. What’s it used for? I forget lol
Hi Tra!

I use when I bud wash. About 4 parts water to 1 part 3% H2O2 . It helps kill off any unwanted mold, mildew and critters. I do a 4 bucket wash.

Party on!

It’s either a herm seed from my Wedding Cake, or a zkittles seed that I had in paper towel that
Usually, those " volunteers" grow into some real beauties...how about just leaving her in the ground to see what she does out there?
You've got so many now, one more won't hurt too much... :p

Mother Nature:

Sweet find Tra! I'd pause before putting it next door. If it hermies it may seed you up? Crush it like a bug!

About to leave for a night shift and I got a message from my safe house where any delivery pertaining to weed goes.

@stinker we’re orn bruv. I’ll get my bf to go pick it up tomorrow.

I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Thank you so much. Xo

C7F69CD6-EF3C-4C0A-8A66-7292B2813FF0.jpeg

About to leave for a night shift and I got a message from my safe house where any delivery pertaining to weed goes.

I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Thank you so much. Xo

Winner! Great news.

Also admin needs to lighten up. Or at least PM me the unedited version.
Dont call myself DV8 for nothing....

Thank you so much. Xo

Great news! Don't eat it all at once. :)

Cool trowel!

NTH
Hey Hipster

It’s my gardening trowel. As you can see it’s been both well used and loved.

Hi Tra!

I use when I bud wash. About 4 parts water to 1 part 3% H2O2 . It helps kill off any unwanted mold, mildew and critters. I do a 4 bucket wash.

Party on!
I’m not washing Justine.

I gave her a good hose off today. Because she has zero mites there’s no need. Well I don’t think there is.

Hopefully my other girls follow the same way.

She’s on the chopping block Tuesday. I can see she will be a dream to trim.

Usually, those " volunteers" grow into some real beauties...how about just leaving her in the ground to see what she does out there?
You've got so many now, one more won't hurt too much... :p
I have too many!

You are an enabler!

Lolling!

Once I trim Justine I’ll pop in another auto and do that one outside.

Sweet find Tra! I'd pause before putting it next door. If it hermies it may seed you up? Crush it like a bug!
Do herm seeds always herm?

Winner! Great news.

Also admin needs to lighten up. Or at least PM me the unedited version.
Dont call myself DV8 for nothing....
Lolling

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Great news! Don't eat it all at once. :)
A bit of a funny. I’m actually much much more of a giver than a taker. I always feel like a bit undeserving like I shouldn’t oh I don’t know. I can’t explain it.

I am so blown away by the generosity of our members here. How we give to each other with happy hearts wanting nothing in return except to see our friends grow exceptional plants.

You have no idea how precious my seeds are to me and what they represent. They give me such joy to grow, when I am able to wake them, and they are helping my son fill his bank account with money instead of giving it all to old mate.

Thank you so very much, la Rue.

FYI - I answered this question prior to Roy giving you his advice. :battingeyelashes:

Hydrogen Peroxide Use
Omg lollllllllll!

Yes I know you did HG.

That is why I thanked you…. On Friday. At 0630.

Your recommendation of usage won’t be the only recommendation which is why I asked Growings. I hope this is okay.

Or, back to 6%h2o2, just use half of the 3% recipe you use.
3% recipe says use 1 cup
then
6% usage would go 1/2 cup.
Thanks Stone.

As it stands I haven’t had trouble with mould, but I’m heading face first into summer! High humidity high mould danger.

Back
Top Bottom