Trala’s Tent

Slow and sure Tra.

By now Im sure youve figured out you need to turn the light off, so new sign perhaps?

Dont break things off....just simple like.
I think you might be onto something.

I’m just so impulsive, like I didn’t even have the idea till I put her in the sun. I carried her out, looked at her then within a micro second I’m holding a broken branch.

Isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome? Coz if it is I’m bat shit fucking cRaZy 😜!

Well good news. There are no signs of wilt on the Coca-Cola I all but snapped in two. More good luck than good management I think. It will be the knuckle of all knuckles!

It’s the Coca-Cola to the left. And as you can see, it hasn’t missed a beat.

FB9B89F8-6F1A-4122-B288-45FE97FBF52D.jpeg

My grow goal for spring/summer is to focus not only on my CarCanopy, but to my plants shape. I can see I have wasted too much time wanting a thick tutu of undergrowth under their skirts when in reality all that accomplishes is fluffy larfy bud and an absolute breeding ground for nits. This grow I’m keeping their bikini lines shaped. No wild 70’s minge this time round. And I only want branches with meaningful Coca-Cola’s. Any hangers ons are getting clipped.

I was so worried about Juzzy’s wound getting wet from her Safers drench I applied a waterproof dressing lol. Not even joking.

7E870633-D537-4EEA-A4A9-4DDF1704A520.jpeg

Nit wash ✔️

I am determined to keep my foot firmly on the accelerator with my nit treatments coming into Spring. Prevention is better than cure.

My big girls are outside and they look sad and soppy. It’s looking like rain and I daren’t let my little pale Olivia get even a drop of plain water. I’d really like to give her a MC drink but her stomach is still full.

B9E823C1-A0D8-4C8B-9C68-1DC932AC6127.jpeg

I’m off to slay this day!

Have a good one. Xo

And the branch was hanging by a thread!
That's all you need- that thread makes all the difference...
Nice save, T!

Hey Lizardmate :)

Haven’t seen you in yonks!

Tis the season to get fucked up. Did my work Christmas Party and omg there was a fucking fight! A FIGHT! Like fists! It was so terrible. My man ending up being the faux bouncer. Nothing say #straya like good ole fisticuffs when celebrating baby Jesus.

And worst part, I lost my favourite sunnies. Best part, I wasn’t involved in any drama AND I’ve awoken Aok.

How does that Christmas song go? “It’s beginning to look a lot like Fuckthis… every where you goooOooo”. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
OMFG... El Bookmarkoed!

Under two headings; Christmas Cheer and Christmas Jeer.
Labels: Blank, Blank-blank, Blankety-blanking blank, Blank This, Where's My Blank, Hold My Blank, Blank this blank, and A Very Trala Xmas.

thankyouthankyouthankyou!

A couple rolls, under 15 CAD, online. biodegradable (like, eventually, not compostable - but you wont find it wrapped around some poor ducks yob like six-pack rings either) Stretches to adhere, no adhesive. thumbs up. And if you'd just look away a moment, Love, I'm afraid I need to address some of my compatriots...

....No, you Jackasses... this makes a very poor emergency condom, don't try it you backwoods hosers in the upper Ottawa Valley, you WILL hospitalize yourself and become a medical textbook legend. AKA A Horror Show!

.... and thank you, I'm back. OK then? OK. Good luck, dear Nurse Trala.
61KyU2xIV7L._AC_SL1003_.jpg

Nice job on the stem repair. That bud looks great.
Hi there :)

The real little buddy looking plant is a Wookie auto. She is the best smelling plant I’ve ever grown!
That's all you need- that thread makes all the difference...
Nice save, T!
I think I have saved her. I’m still seeing zero wilt.

Nice work! Keeping the bottom trimmed is the right thing to do! Lets not go back to the those days! I like them cleaned up a bit!:p
Hi Northward:)

Thanks for popping in :)

And I totes agree ;)

Oi, nurse, so where do I stick it then, eh?
That will depend on how much lube you have.
OMFG... El Bookmarkoed!

Under two headings; Christmas Cheer and Christmas Jeer.
Labels: Blank, Blank-blank, Blankety-blanking blank, Blank This, Where's My Blank, Hold My Blank, Blank this blank, and A Very Trala Xmas.

thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Omg! RD!

Wtf are you doing all the way back at Christmas last year?!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

And I’m sorry you waded through my Diaries of a Fucktard. God knows what horrors you’ve literaturarily had to endure!

A couple rolls, under 15 CAD, online. biodegradable (like, eventually, not compostable - but you wont find it wrapped around some poor ducks yob like six-pack rings either) Stretches to adhere, no adhesive. thumbs up. And if you'd just look away a moment, Love, I'm afraid I need to address some of my compatriots...

....No, you Jackasses... this makes a very poor emergency condom, don't try it you backwoods hosers in the upper Ottawa Valley, you WILL hospitalize yourself and become a medical textbook legend. AKA A Horror Show!

.... and thank you, I'm back. OK then? OK. Good luck, dear Nurse Trala.
61KyU2xIV7L._AC_SL1003_.jpg
Omg I need that stuff in my life!

Nice job on the cast!
She should be OK - keep her arm supported so the weight is not on the tape. Carhook support?
Look atm she is totes okay. Like she’s holding her arm up fine.

I’ll watch her.

Scoobs you have to be my nit champion. Make sure I keep up the spraying.

When is the best time to do a full trim on the bottom half is it b4 flipping into flowering?
Look I’ve gone rogue tbh. I used to follow what people in here advised, but I’ve sort of realised I shape every other plant when ever I see the need, so why not apply that logic to my weed?

So in answer to your question, when ever I think they need it. I have not taken one hair from Justine’s head, coz she’s not foliage fat. It’s about looking at your plants and seeing their needs. Well I think it is.

Look I’ve gone rogue tbh. I used to follow what people in here advised, but I’ve sort of realised I shape every other plant when ever I see the need, so why not apply that logic to my weed?

So in answer to your question, when ever I think they need it. I have not taken one hair from Justine’s head, coz she’s not foliage fat. It’s about looking at your plants and seeing their needs. Well I think it is.
Thanks trala that's understandable. I feel ive done that this time round these phenos were bushy as f..k

Nice work! Keeping the bottom trimmed is the right thing to do! Lets not go back to the those days! I like them cleaned up a bit!:p
Hi Northward:)

Thanks for popping in :)

And I totes agree ;)
I like to use washers to keep my canopy level. Are you still using rocks? These work for me.Happy Tuesday! :hookah: Ward also… nurses are the best my daughter is one too!

F355E865-C464-49B7-A95A-CBA64FC457BB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom