Trala’s Tent

You have a beautiful home to be proud of Tra!

BIG SMLINGGGGGGGG!

@Carmen Ray yours should get to SA soon!

Worldwide Wookie!

I can't wait! Although post to SA takes a loooong time, so don't hold your breath. It could take a few months. I'll let you know when it gets here :) I love the worldwide Wookie! Thank you so much.

Good for you T.
You should be proud of yourself.
Hope everything goes great today. :ciao:
Looks like a beautiful sunny day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
I really am.

And it did. I had my grandson for the day. Look he’s prolly given me diphtheria or monkey pox, or some other contagious illness, but for the fun and giggles it will be worth it.

You have a beautiful home to be proud of Tra!
Thank you.
I can't wait! Although post to SA takes a loooong time, so don't hold your breath. It could take a few months. I'll let you know when it gets here :) I love the worldwide Wookie! Thank you so much.
Wookiee’s World Tour 2022!

Lollllll

Hello everyone! First Happy Sunday or nurse Friday as I call it. I’ve had a fantastic day in the wards. Really nice sick people! The kind of sick people that make you love your job. And one patients sister gave me this. Made me BIG SMILE! There are such lovely people in this world!

I really hope you all had a great day :)

Sunday Summary

Omg Greg looks so beautiful! I gave her bikini line a good tidy to ensure I don’t end up with a larf filled tutu. I’m really going to focus on the growth that matters and trim off the fluff. Her CarCanopy continues to look good. For a girl who is missing two arms she has definitely made up for it in her legs lolling! She is bursting with good health.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 99
Days of flower -9

88FB4F12-7121-49E6-ADF6-866E85432099.jpeg

It’s Flip Sunday so June is going to the debutants ball tonight. Flippity Doo Dah baby!!! Tbh while she’s fucking huge, she doesn’t have a lot of non symmetrical growth, I’m hoping she’s ready enough. Her shade of green is magical.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 76

81284F5F-E6E8-426C-B858-9F26DA03CD51.jpeg

Juzzy is a boss. She looks so innocent and delicate, and she smells like a dream, but I have a feeling she will fuck you sideways lol. She has the best smelling buds I have ever smelled. Her green is quite dark, but bang on.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 60
Days in flower - 19

3E50F3E7-6BB9-4B2E-A41B-6BA98BD2DA9E.jpeg

Omg this little monster is cray. She has exploded! She was actually a back up plan, and I don’t really have room for her. I’m not sure what to do with her, but it’s not a decision I need to make today, so I won’t. She got an uppot yesterday and as you can see she is a vision of perfect green.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 42

D787ED90-48E3-4EE6-9B8C-B7B378742FC7.jpeg

Simba got an uppot and a top. I’ve found my jam seed wise. I like to get my growth to node 5, then bury node 1, and top at node 5. This gives me 3 remaining nodes. The main reason I do this is coz I love the number 3. Not even joking lollllinggg! Simba has a proud stem, she is a good colour and will hopefully get her grow on.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 25

2F87B635-160B-4A06-9C5F-3AC8731CB2FE.jpeg

Well this little girl makes me worry. I’m quite unhappy with her shade of green. While she’s defs had a little growth spurt, her colour doesn’t make my heart sing. I can’t put my finger on it, but I’ve clocked her. I’ll watch and wait for now.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 15

EF628F6B-BA74-45BE-810E-13271E62C248.jpeg

Let’s sing!

Flippity dooo dah; Flippity aye
My oh my you gonna flower for me!
Plenty of sunshine, coming your way
Flippity dooo dah; Flippity aye…✨🌸☀️

9C2E6655-C3C7-437A-AF5B-A64548B77F58.jpeg

My little veginators can finally stretch their legs!

EABBCA2B-5DED-4887-B0E2-4097CCAAF19C.jpeg

Hello everyone! First Happy Sunday or nurse Friday as I call it. I’ve had a fantastic day in the wards. Really nice sick people! The kind of sick people that make you love your job. And one patients sister gave me this. Made me BIG SMILE! There are such lovely people in this world!

I really hope you all had a great day :)

Sunday Summary

Omg Greg looks so beautiful! I gave her bikini line a good tidy to ensure I don’t end up with a larf filled tutu. I’m really going to focus on the growth that matters and trim off the fluff. Her CarCanopy continues to look good. For a girl who is missing two arms she has definitely made up for it in her legs lolling! She is bursting with good health.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 99
Days of flower -9

88FB4F12-7121-49E6-ADF6-866E85432099.jpeg

It’s Flip Sunday so June is going to the debutants ball tonight. Flippity Doo Dah baby!!! Tbh while she’s fucking huge, she doesn’t have a lot of non symmetrical growth, I’m hoping she’s ready enough. Her shade of green is magical.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 76

81284F5F-E6E8-426C-B858-9F26DA03CD51.jpeg

Juzzy is a boss. She looks so innocent and delicate, and she smells like a dream, but I have a feeling she will fuck you sideways lol. She has the best smelling buds I have ever smelled. Her green is quite dark, but bang on.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 60
Days in flower - 19

3E50F3E7-6BB9-4B2E-A41B-6BA98BD2DA9E.jpeg

Omg this little monster is cray. She has exploded! She was actually a back up plan, and I don’t really have room for her. I’m not sure what to do with her, but it’s not a decision I need to make today, so I won’t. She got an uppot yesterday and as you can see she is a vision of perfect green.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 42

D787ED90-48E3-4EE6-9B8C-B7B378742FC7.jpeg

Simba got an uppot and a top. I’ve found my jam seed wise. I like to get my growth to node 5, then bury node 1, and top at node 5. This gives me 3 remaining nodes. The main reason I do this is coz I love the number 3. Not even joking lollllinggg! Simba has a proud stem, she is a good colour and will hopefully get her grow on.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 25

2F87B635-160B-4A06-9C5F-3AC8731CB2FE.jpeg

Well this little girl makes me worry. I’m quite unhappy with her shade of green. While she’s defs had a little growth spurt, her colour doesn’t make my heart sing. I can’t put my finger on it, but I’ve clocked her. I’ll watch and wait for now.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 15

EF628F6B-BA74-45BE-810E-13271E62C248.jpeg

Let’s sing!

Flippity dooo dah; Flippity aye
My oh my you gonna flower for me!
Plenty of sunshine, coming your way
Flippity dooo dah; Flippity aye…✨🌸☀️

9C2E6655-C3C7-437A-AF5B-A64548B77F58.jpeg

My little veginators can finally stretch their legs!

EABBCA2B-5DED-4887-B0E2-4097CCAAF19C.jpeg
Wow such a lush green garden well done Trala.

What is your final pot size im curious lol
I thought it was a 20 L but the bottom of the pot told me different. I use an 18L pot, I can’t go bigger coz they become too heavy to lift. Once watered they become quite heavy.

The little Monster is in a 16L. I’ll keep her in that coz I’m restricted with room. I’m still not sure what to do with her. Whether I should keep her and try to do a Wedding Cake without herming or give her away. She is a beautiful little plant.

I thought it was a 20 L but the bottom of the pot told me different. I use an 18L pot, I can’t go bigger coz they become too heavy to lift. Once watered they become quite heavy.

The little Monster is in a 16L. I’ll keep her in that coz I’m restricted with room. I’m still not sure what to do with her. Whether I should keep her and try to do a Wedding Cake without herming or give her away. She is a beautiful little plant.
Cool im thinking to do 18s or 20s for the next 1 as im guna do 2 pots. That would be a nice treat for some 1 if you give it away lol.

You really arent doing so bad with the perpetual T, looks like things are going great!

I hope you decide to keep Lizzy, she looks wonderful.

Our temps down here are on the rise, theres a real Spring feel about the place, I think your timings will get a little better as the weather improves to more consistent warm days.

Such a pleasure to see you keeping them all moving along.

Interesting your thoughts on Justines aroma, do you know the cross? Im thinking GSC x something but thats just a guess.

You really arent doing so bad with the perpetual T, looks like things are going great!
They are okay for now. Liz has defs put a slight spanner in it tho.
I hope you decide to keep Lizzy, she looks wonderful.
I will. I will flip her soon, coz I need the veg tent. I kind of have my heart set on a Mimosa EVO redo. I’m going lunar. First full moon in September, seed in. I even googled, it’s the 10th Sept.
Our temps down here are on the rise, theres a real Spring feel about the place, I think your timings will get a little better as the weather improves to more consistent warm days.

Such a pleasure to see you keeping them all moving along.
Thanks Deeve :)

They are a labour of love
Interesting your thoughts on Justines aroma, do you know the cross? Im thinking GSC x something but thats just a guess.
She is soooooo GSC auto. Her frame I mean if I compare her to the one GSC I have grown lol. She is a beautiful plant. Pics don’t do her justice.

Omg I’m such an idiot!

So I found Maya had much better Coca-Cola’s on the 4 arms I supercropped. So I’m looking at Juzzy and next minute I have her arm in my hand and I went to pop it, but I snapped it and her limb broke like a geriatric skateboarder with osteoporosis and terrible balance!

I’m not even sure if she can be fixed. If she was human you’d call it a compound fracture. I’ve taped her, the next two days will tell me my answer.

This is exactly why mum said I can’t have nice things! Omgggggg I’m just so mad at me!

5986E8FF-110C-4090-A533-D01126E0BCF0.jpeg

🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚

27164BE0-5178-488C-A904-238260C11D8B.jpeg

I can’t get enough of looking at this flower room. Greg looks beautiful! This is easily my favourite part of flower.

14C3CE9D-B6FC-49B7-904D-77F870EF8EB8.jpeg
AE77E63E-291B-48D2-BFE3-1CF947055A9A.jpeg

Your garden is looking beautiful, Tra.
I bet that arm will heal up nicely in no time. 🦾
Omg I hope so, but I’m thinking it will end badly. I snapped it like SNAP! And the branch was hanging by a thread! My only good luck, it went back together like two jigsaw pieces. Like perfectly. There is no evidence of wilt in the leaves, so I take that as a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom