Trala’s Tent

IMG_1907~2.JPG
Oh my heart!

Not this kind of dog.

Dr Phil couldn't stand in the same room as you.
Your so genuine and spiritual, he is fake.
Thank you so much for helping us all .
If reading your journal doesn't give you a smile for the rest of the day your botox has leaked.
Your toes like your heart are beautiful. :green_heart:
Now I'm going to read everything .
Talk soon. :love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Bill you are the sweetest man. Xo

I've had some lovely black canines myself. Although, my high water mark was reached with an almost pure white Australian Shephard, ah what's that colour... there was a terrible hair band in the eighties named it... Platinum Blond!

He was platinum blond, 100lbs +, with a face very much softened in that Labrador way, with bright cinnamon eyes flecked with large nuggets of gold. Proper gold. How he ever found himself in the Calgary City Pound is a mystery lost to time, but it was inconceivable to me at the time that there wasn't someone out there desperate to find him when we first met.

City Pound is a major downgrade from the SPCA, you ought to know. Those doggies be doin' hard time.

When I first walked into the concrete hallway that had every cell exposed to it and all the dogs could sense me, if not see me, an unholy shattering of, of... everything ensued. Every dog was wild with heartwrenching desperation. "Where am I?!?", "Can you help me?!", screamed in dog language over and over. I stopped breathing, I wanted to slink away. Then silently and purposefully, out from a dark corner this majestic, I mean for real, "Kingly" canine appeared in what I had thought was an empty cell. He made eye contact and never broke it once. He sat down almost gracefully and I'm telling you, smiled at me. Like he could sense my panic, was concerned, and knew how to help.

On my children's lives, that's exactly what happened and every person we met until he died 5 years later was taken aback by this animal's demeanour and ability to be where he was needed and to do what needed doing. Seriously, Monro is the most supernatural experience this rationalist has ever had.

I left my deets with The Man when I signed up to be his person telling him to please connect us if someone came looking because it just didn't seem possible, but, nothing.

PS Trala I hope it was clear I was addressing any 'lost souls' out there, not yourself directly in my prev. post. I know you appreciate this stuff quite well, I wasn't mansplaining. I really did have a sudden, terrifying moment when reading about P, but wanted to share how helpful what you'd discussed earlier related to the topic was, potentially for others struggling. It's a major tool in my box of lifesavers still daily relied upon to stay alive, but you really reinforced it exactly the moment I needed reinforcing. k, trigger talk over, srry.

It’s what we call it here. I’m not sure why coz I love dogs of all colour.
Knowing you're a reader, have you ever read any Louis de Bernieres? Imo, he is one of the best writers ever and I have read almost all of his books. He wrote a gorgeous little book called Red Dog, about an Aussie dog with free spirit. Usually his books are more epic and of quite heavy subject matter, but written with such a deep humanity and humor. He wrote Captain Corelli's Mandolin which is probably his better known book. My favorite is Birds Without Wings, but Red Dog was delightful.
Omg he was such a prick of a bloke too. Typical tortured without trying to find a cure type. Selfish, cruel, dishonest. Like in death I have empathy, but in life, he was fucking exhausting.
It's very difficult to live with people who won't put a foot forward to make change happen for the better... perpetual victimhood, denial and as you say, dishonesty and often cruelty. I think that hard drugs very often rob people of humanity. Certainly some turn people into zombie like beings. I think that to come back from addiction to these drugs is heroic. To turn your life into one of service makes me tear up. I have so much respect for you Tra, you have no idea.

Right. *Exhales*

Lot of heavy here....not a bad thing, but not always what Im expecting in a grow journal....

On a brighter note, loving the update, girls are just grinning Tra.

Justine coming in clutch, I feel like she will have a strong finish,
Lizzy a pretty hot mess (Im gonna have to try a monstercrop clone goddamn shes busy)
Hard to get my head around Greg being on the charge home, was a hot minute ago she was a baby.
Livvy looking lively.

Oh the toes! WTG. Por qúe no los dós?
Why not have both? *Cheers go up* You have great feet, I know Ive said it before, and no doubt, Ill say it again.

I've had some lovely black canines myself. Although, my high water mark was reached with an almost pure white Australian Shephard, ah what's that colour... there was a terrible hair band in the eighties named it... Platinum Blond!

He was platinum blond, 100lbs +, with a face very much softened in that Labrador way, with bright cinnamon eyes flecked with large nuggets of gold. Proper gold. How he ever found himself in the Calgary City Pound is a mystery lost to time, but it was inconceivable to me at the time that there wasn't someone out there desperate to find him when we first met.

City Pound is a major downgrade from the SPCA, you ought to know. Those doggies be doin' hard time.

When I first walked into the concrete hallway that had every cell exposed to it and all the dogs could sense me, if not see me, an unholy shattering of, of... everything ensued. Every dog was wild with heartwrenching desperation. "Where am I?!?", "Can you help me?!", screamed in dog language over and over. I stopped breathing, I wanted to slink away. Then silently and purposefully, out from a dark corner this majestic, I mean for real, "Kingly" canine appeared in what I had thought was an empty cell. He made eye contact and never broke it once. He sat down almost gracefully and I'm telling you, smiled at me. Like he could sense my panic, was concerned, and knew how to help.

On my children's lives, that's exactly what happened and every person we met until he died 5 years later was taken aback by this animal's demeanour and ability to be where he was needed and to do what needed doing. Seriously, Monro is the most supernatural experience this rationalist has ever had.

I left my deets with The Man when I signed up to be his person telling him to please connect us if someone came looking because it just didn't seem possible, but, nothing.
Both of my dogs are rescue dogs, well Billy was till he snuffed it. My Billy story is a good one. I knew I wanted a rescue dog, I knew I wanted a female and I knew I wanted a medium sized dog. I also knew what I didn’t want, a little white lap dog, or a male dog.

The dog rescuer had a car full of dogs for me to choose from, and I see her, my dog. She was brown, medium sized and perfect. “That’s her!” The dog rescuer was most apologetic. Said that one was already promised. But I could have any other. They were all male and none grabbed me. The rescuer asked if I could foster a dog as she had gone over her quota saving them from Death Row. She asked if I could take a small white intact male. Exactly what I didn't want, until she found a canine fit for me. I agreed.

Within an hour I’m in love. He rewarded that love tenfold, look he didn’t, he was a grumpy, yappy, pain in the arse, but I loved him like family. And he tolerated me. Lol
PS Trala I hope it was clear I was addressing any 'lost souls' out there, not yourself directly in my prev. post. I know you appreciate this stuff quite well, I wasn't mansplaining. I really did have a sudden, terrifying moment when reading about P, but wanted to share how helpful what you'd discussed earlier related to the topic was, potentially for others struggling. It's a major tool in my box of lifesavers still daily relied upon to stay alive, but you really reinforced it exactly the moment I needed reinforcing. k, trigger talk over, srry.
Omg I thought your post was beautiful :)

You really are a great writer.

Knowing you're a reader, have you ever read any Louis de Bernieres? Imo, he is one of the best writers ever and I have read almost all of his books. He wrote a gorgeous little book called Red Dog, about an Aussie dog with free spirit. Usually his books are more epic and of quite heavy subject matter, but written with such a deep humanity and humor. He wrote Captain Corelli's Mandolin which is probably his better known book. My favorite is Birds Without Wings, but Red Dog was delightful.
No I haven’t.

But he’s on my to do list
:)

It's very difficult to live with people who won't put a foot forward to make change happen for the better... perpetual victimhood, denial and as you say, dishonesty and often cruelty. I think that hard drugs very often rob people of humanity. Certainly some turn people into zombie like beings. I think that to come back from addiction to these drugs is heroic. To turn your life into one of service makes me tear up. I have so much respect for you Tra, you have no idea.
So true.

My mum died of an oxy overdose. Her addictions ruined our childhood and left all three of us kids broken, addiction riddled and fucked up lol.

I used H. And it turned me into a zombie and I loved it. One of the hardest things for me to work through was the feeling of pain. I literally felt nothing for a good 8 years.

Thank you for saying that Carm. You made me feel real good :)

In my defence you did have a jog on option.

L O L L I N G !
Haha, right ya are.

Option a. Scroll.
Option 2. See what Im missing.

Im more a option 2 than an option a person.

This is my demise, curse.
I read every. goddamn. word.

I know you on the other hand, are here (420, not here~here) mostly for the pictures.

But I love to set you a trap or two, mostly because I think you just drop by very quickly through mine, and it would be wasted over there!

I did try and have more pictures, then copped a(nother) Teddy inbox.
It seems to be a constant oscillation of what is acceptable with my conduct and what isnt.

Next time I pop my head up Ill go emojis, or stay strictly with humour.

No I haven’t.

So true.

My mum died of an oxy overdose. Her addictions ruined our childhood and left all three of us kids broken, addiction riddled and fucked up lol.

I used H. And it turned me into a zombie and I loved it. One of the hardest things for me to work through was the feeling of pain. I literally felt nothing for a good 8 years.

Sorry to hear about your upbringing trala it must of been confusing and traumatic at the same time and here you are uplifting and spreading the good vibes for every1. Your 1 tough cookie and im glad the blue sherbert got me to sharing knowledge and ideas with you. Big respect :Namaste:

No I haven’t.

So true.

Sorry to hear that about your Mom T, you bounced back very nicely my friend. One of my good buddies on this site!:love:
I was on oxys for 6yrs, took it out on my family and friends. So kinda can relate. Cannabis has kept me clean since 2012.

Hope you are well my friend!
Cheers

Everything is looking nice and healthy over here, Tra. I'm way behind on my notifications but did want to say about this:

I’ll have to ask if she’s related to a Girl Scout Cookie Auto breed coz she reminds me of that breed. Which also to date is my son’s favourite smoke.

that I'm happy that Girl Scout Cookies is your son's favourite smoke as it's mine, too. :battingeyelashes:

Haha, right ya are.

Option a. Scroll.
Option 2. See what Im missing.

Im more a option 2 than an option a person.

This is my demise, curse.
I read every. goddamn. word.

I know you on the other hand, are here (420, not here~here) mostly for the pictures.

But I love to set you a trap or two, mostly because I think you just drop by very quickly through mine, and it would be wasted over there!

I did try and have more pictures, then copped a(nother) Teddy inbox.
It seems to be a constant oscillation of what is acceptable with my conduct and what isnt.

Next time I pop my head up Ill go emojis, or stay strictly with humour.

Omggggg LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

You: I read words. All words. Every word. I know them. I understand them. No matter how big or how small. I read them. Digest them. Live for them.

Me: I’m finding this hard to follow. Could you maybe add a picture or two for context?

Sorry to hear about your upbringing trala it must of been confusing and traumatic at the same time and here you are uplifting and spreading the good vibes for every1. Your 1 tough cookie and im glad the blue sherbert got me to sharing knowledge and ideas with you. Big respect :Namaste:
Yeah bruv, I was basically raised by Dingos. It does have its advantages. In my job the vast majority of my coworkers are University bred. Quite sheltered. They struggle to communicate with that low income/addiction riddled demographic. I’m a bit of a addict whisperer. Doctors often call on me to help talk to their patients and I’m not even joking. Without rapport it’s hard to assess a patient unless they are un unconscious lol.

Sorry to hear that about your Mom T, you bounced back very nicely my friend. One of my good buddies on this site!:love:
I was on oxys for 6yrs, took it out on my family and friends. So kinda can relate. Cannabis has kept me clean since 2012.

Hope you are well my friend!
Cheers
Four years ago now. It’s a sad tale that’s fo sho. My little brother and I have done okay. The middle one is fucked. He can’t let go of the hurt and anger, hides it behind addiction.

Oxy is a great drug, just not for addicts. Lolllll

Everything is looking nice and healthy over here, Tra. I'm way behind on my notifications but did want to say about this:

that I'm happy that Girl Scout Cookies is your son's favourite smoke as it's mine, too. :battingeyelashes:
Good morning Hashgirl.

He loves it. My auto looks very Girl Scout Cookieish.

Omg did you see I hermed Cleo? I’m so dirty at me! Lol

Yeah bruv, I was basically raised by Dingos. It does have its advantages. In my job the vast majority of my coworkers are University bred. Quite sheltered. They struggle to communicate with that low income/addiction riddled demographic. I’m a bit of a addict whisperer. Doctors often call on me to help talk to their patients and I’m not even joking. Without rapport it’s hard to assess a patient unless they are un unconscious lol.
There's need for you. My childhood friend, a heroin addict now not active at it. Has been working with doctors and the government to make narcan available and other things. He goes to a state where he has a meeting and sits in a seedy bar to take the temperature of the area. Next day he brings all sorts of things in real time to the folks in charge who would never find themselves in a "place like that". He's making life better for people too! It takes a world!

There's need for you. My childhood friend, a heroin addict now not active at it. Has been working with doctors and the government to make narcan available and other things. He goes to a state where he has a meeting and sits in a seedy bar to take the temperature of the area. Next day he brings all sorts of things in real time to the folks in charge who would never find themselves in a "place like that". He's making life better for people too! It takes a world!
F$&^ng StoneOtter... that "buck up mates" you got goin is scalpel-sharp. I appreciate you.

Thanks Mr O. I think there is too.

A lot of time care givers doctors/nurses etc don’t understand addiction, they judge, side eye, scoff. If you are broken and have an addictive nature or are second/third generation addict, your understanding of what is normal is altered. You think addiction/abuse/poverty is normal. Well I think we do. But it’s just a cycle, and it can be broken. Well I think it can lol.

I am very honest about my past now. I used to feel such shame. There are still areas that make me cringe tbh. I used while pregnant. Which is just so awful. My choices have definitely impacted my son. He always struggled with school. But it is what it is.

I often share my beginnings with patients who feel change is impossible. I’m neither special nor exceptional. If I can do it, a fucking bonobo with a head injury can do it lol. It’s about taking that first step and admitting you have a problem. And it’s a 5 year process. Or it was for me. Then the really hard work begins.

Omg I had the best day today. The wardie and I told each other variations of the same joke all day, and I mean all day, and it wasn’t even that funny, but fuck we lolled! I’ll give you my three favourites.

What’s cream and bad for your teeth?
A house brick.

What’s black and bad for your teeth?
A steel cap boot

What’s tan and bad for your teeth?
A baseball bat

I know it’s silly but they just kept giving. At points we were cry lolling.

Back to growing. Okay I’ve clocked something. My Junie the Acapulco Gold. I’m not sure if it’s a variegated variation of the breed, or a problem. About 5 leaves are effected and there is a strange curve on a single finger of the leaf. I’ll watch and wait. As you can see her colour is good. She is still in veg and I’m hoping to flip her Sunday.

2AE9343B-8663-4D07-A291-0FDAC8D80A06.jpeg
97CF959F-A487-4051-8921-740EB79FF65F.jpeg
0F817414-DBE6-4FA7-BFE3-6DF6360B876A.jpeg

427FE1E5-F565-4E54-8328-EB032786FD9C.jpeg

This is Justine and she smells like proper perfume. She’s sweet as sugar.

79872295-BD58-4902-BD6F-C299E4A4900E.jpeg

Greg is starting to turn on the sparkle too ✨

A34015A1-B7A3-44C4-B17A-B806CCA2005A.jpeg
E032774A-7078-4991-9A8F-783E62578AFC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom