Trala’s Tent

Happy Sunday! I say that forcing my happy. I’ve been so sick since Thursday. It’s been awful. I am the worst patient too. I’m sooky as fuck. Like I turn into this whiney lump of neediness. I’m so pathetic. It’s embarrassing really. I think I might be a bit better today.

Sunday Summary

Cleo is booked for the hairdressers tomorrow. She had a couple of nanners on her yesterday which I’ve nipped off. She’s done. I didn't get a bud pic, coz she’s on the next boat out tomorrow either way.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 135
Days in flower - 67

AC8F65A2-1196-4622-BA06-863F251CF541.jpeg

Greg is shaping up to be a beautiful girl despite having two arms torn off. I’m happy with her CarCanopy. She has a couple of branches that are a little lengthy. I’ll wack on my tool belt and get my pliers onto her today. She is a good colour, no real signs of flower yet.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 85

094C338A-D89F-4C35-AB9F-0E640D676482.jpeg

I’m quite unhappy with Junes shape. I’ve not seen a lot of growth. Hopefully that will change now the sun is out. I’m going to focus on her CarCanopy over the next couple of weeks.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 62

CF188B98-9B9B-4293-80A6-D2649766EDEF.jpeg

This girl has the most beautiful smelling flowers. She reminds me of the Girl Scout Cookie auto I grew in shape.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 46
Days in flower 5

A1D91CE3-7235-441E-BD12-B6B271A02163.jpeg

This girl has embraced revegging. She looks like a crazy mess lol

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 28

58753941-D5DE-4FFF-9BEC-0C0CF54664F9.jpeg

This little girl is coming along nicely.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground 11

A9207D2F-FDCD-4954-8F94-9D7CDBB80125.jpeg

And I hope you’ll all join me and a special friend of mine with a new adventure. We are going to do a Comparative Grow. I will post a link here when it’s up and running. It should be fun 🤩

C977806C-BEA8-436A-BB77-924AE55ECA4C.jpeg

💚💚💚💚💚💚

5D565E36-DAC7-4B70-8FD3-C5C189662875.jpeg

Hey no more getting sick mmhm to much nope lmao I’m sorry but really Mum stop getting sick your in your prime you need to keep kicking ass! Your plants are awesome and nanners?! Did she herm?
I think it’s common at the end for a plant to throw a couple of nanners. I saw Carcasses plant did too. I hate them. When I saw them yesterday I thought “you gone gurrrrrl” lolll

Omg I know! I don’t like sick.

I think it’s common at the end for a plant to throw a couple of nanners. I saw Carcasses plant did too. I hate them. When I saw them yesterday I thought “you gone gurrrrrl” lolll

Omg I know! I don’t like sick.
Ah mainly for outdoors? And I found a random bag seed shall i plant it?! In Julia's garden hehe it has spots on it well I hope you get better get some ramen in you healthist non healthy food

Hey I’ve started a new grow journal with Carcass and I’d love for you to visit if you want to, no pressure. I know lives get busy and we’re all time poor. I just thought I’d ask in case you do :)

Here it is :)

Such nice bookends.

Hope you are feeling better soon Tra, I cant be the only one waiting on your Sunday summary! Glad you made it, rain, hail, shine, death.....

Your girls look great. One of the joys is having you take multiple shots of each so I can take a good proper look.
Look I’m not gonna lie, it was touch and go there for a while, but today I believe I’ve turned a corner. I’m not one to whine or moan about the living hell I’ve endured since Thursday morning. I just got on with life, despite the fevers, despite the myalgia, despite the malaise, despite the cough, and when I say “got on with life” I mean laid on the couch crying/whimpering/moaning while expecting my partner, who coincidentally isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, to recognise my needs.

My need: oral hydration, paracetamol, an ICU bed
Partner: so are you going to be able to cook me dinner?

Lolllingggggg!

In my relatively, (ok RDog just face it and be upfront) heavy, experience, people who make the most effort to make stuff presentable, even beautiful and then take more effort to share and show it off are some of the very best sorts. Now, this perspective could be because I am not one, thus have need, but I don't think so. I think I'm prob just a closeted one. Either way, nice work and thanks for making the effort.

PS Loosening my ceiling joists with a Queen Best Of Album right now, and it's Toit as a Fucking Toiger!

In my relatively, (ok RDog just face it and be upfront) heavy, experience, people who make the most effort to make stuff presentable, even beautiful and then take more effort to share and show it off are some of the very best sorts. Now, this perspective could be because I am not one, thus have need, but I don't think so. I think I'm prob just a closeted one. Either way, nice work and thanks for making the effort.

PS Loosening my ceiling joists with a Queen Best Of Album right now, and it's Toit as a Fucking Toiger!
I have always done this. Even when I lived in hovels, like real slum flats where you had to watch your washing dry or it would be stolen. There is one in particular flat that stands out, if you woke through the night the floor was completely covered in cockroaches because of the rotting carpet, I did my best to make it a home, clean, despite the fact it was falling down. Omg and the landlord was so creepy but I digress…

Thank you for that :) I love neatness and order. As I’ve got better, my mind thinking wise, my environment whether that be home/work/car has got better order wise. I like my ducks in a row. Because I’m nuttier than a snickers bar I have to watch myself. There is a fine line between good ocd and bad ocd.

I love free stuff. Giving items that are unwanted and left alone on the curb a home, a purpose (there’s a psychologist appointment in that sentence lol) . I literally pick up discarded items on my walk and rehome. When I see it I tell it I’m going to look after them, like in my head not talking out loud to myself lollling.

I can get you some pics of my favourite free finds if you want to see. Coz I’m quite the show off/best sort depending on where you sit on the fence lollllll

How about a "Look-what-I-found-free-at-the-side-of-the-road-OFF!' competition between us. We each present one find, and a third party has to judge a winner for each pair we put up against each other. You can make the rules, but if you choose 'walking-only' then we won't have a game. I only go out looking when with someone is driving car for trips to doc, etc. Few, short trips that are on way home. Been too lazy to reinstate my Driver's Lic. I can currently Captain a 150 Ton Mega Yacht of Ferry, but not my car. That'll change soon. Anyway.... maybe we could have an oldies but goodies section where we describe older finds we don't have pics for. Your call, your rules, if you'd like to play.

Hook baited, now we wait for a fish....

A large lady fish that drags home some impressive stuff. Not just quality, but size.

Dont tell her, but I reckon shes a full on clepto that uses terms like 'walk' and 'free' as a cover story for her daylight burglaries.

I think she really means 'stroll' or 'case' not walk, and 'unattended' or 'low risk' not free.

Okay, look, I'm actually Staff Sargeant Rodrick McFoul QPS, in charge of "Operation Yah nah". My officers are engaged in a major sting operation designed to lead to the arrest of a person or persons engaged in crimes against good taste by preventing truly shockingly ugly bits of home decor from arriving at refuse sights where they were lawfully destined.

I have always done this. Even when I lived in hovels, like real slum flats where you had to watch your washing dry or it would be stolen. There is one in particular flat that stands out, if you woke through the night the floor was completely covered in cockroaches because of the rotting carpet, I did my best to make it a home, clean, despite the fact it was falling down. Omg and the landlord was so creepy but I digress…

Thank you for that :) I love neatness and order. As I’ve got better, my mind thinking wise, my environment whether that be home/work/car has got better order wise. I like my ducks in a row. Because I’m nuttier than a snickers bar I have to watch myself. There is a fine line between good ocd and bad ocd.

I love free stuff. Giving items that are unwanted and left alone on the curb a home, a purpose (there’s a psychologist appointment in that sentence lol) . I literally pick up discarded items on my walk and rehome. When I see it I tell it I’m going to look after them, like in my head not talking out loud to myself lollling.

I can get you some pics of my favourite free finds if you want to see. Coz I’m quite the show off/best sort depending on where you sit on the fence lollllll
I do it all the time just the other day I found 7 Roman candles, air bubbler for fish tank, almost new fishing reel and various nuts and bolts, screws, hardware. I think I scored cause if it’s for free it’s for me!

How about a "Look-what-I-found-free-at-the-side-of-the-road-OFF!' competition between us. We each present one find, and a third party has to judge a winner for each pair we put up against each other. You can make the rules, but if you choose 'walking-only' then we won't have a game. I only go out looking when with someone is driving car for trips to doc, etc. Few, short trips that are on way home. Been too lazy to reinstate my Driver's Lic. I can currently Captain a 150 Ton Mega Yacht of Ferry, but not my car. That'll change soon. Anyway.... maybe we could have an oldies but goodies section where we describe older finds we don't have pics for. Your call, your rules, if you'd like to play.
Omg prepare to be slayed!

And my items were all carried home by me. Some for up to 3km! And each item must be displayed in your home.

So I created like a thread to put pictures in coz every time I posted an off topic pic I got spanked by Teddy the Mod. He is getting on, his hands are arthritic so I use this thread as a linking ground. You can link a pic from off topic to your journal, you just can’t post it directly in your journal, I know it makes as much sense as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest, but thems the rules.

We have a place we just need to find a non partial judge…. I’ll PM my BFF and see if she can do it.

This is the thread

I know you’re a threaders. My advice not that you asked, don’t bother trying to read it from start to finish coz it will make zero sense. It’s just a photo drop thread.

P.S. Just go and renew your fucking drivers licence you procrastinating parrot! You can prolly do it online!

Hook baited, now we wait for a fish....

A large lady fish that drags home some impressive stuff. Not just quality, but size.

Dont tell her, but I reckon shes a full on clepto that uses terms like 'walk' and 'free' as a cover story for her daylight burglaries.

I think she really means 'stroll' or 'case' not walk, and 'unattended' or 'low risk' not free.
Oh

My

Fucking

God

!!!

Did you just call me fat and smelly?!

And I have the right to remain silent!

Okay, look, I'm actually Staff Sargeant Rodrick McFoul QPS, in charge of "Operation Yah nah". My officers are engaged in a major sting operation designed to lead to the arrest of a person or persons engaged in crimes against good taste by preventing truly shockingly ugly bits of home decor from arriving at refuse sights where they were lawfully destined.
Reported for lies!

Omg do you know (I ask knowing you won’t) one of my earliest real happy family memories is my dad, my brother and I going to the dump to hunt for treasure and I’m not even joking. He taught us to be sneaky about it too, coz you used to have to pay for dump scavenging rights so you had to do it on the down low and keep an eye on a shed where the man with the blue overalls sat (I say “had to”. Let me rephrase people scummy enough to steal from the dump had to). I remember getting in trouble by The Man in the Blue Overalls trying to drag a broken baby crib to dads Ute. Then I got in trouble from dad “I told you! You gotta take smaller things love, anything you need to drag, forget it..” LOLLLLL

But he used to take us out like that a lot, look I say out, we had the dump and we had the pub. We would have to sit outside the public bar while he got drunk and played pool, but he did bring us strawberry lemonade and chips. And the drive home was always so much fun. In hindsight defs not the best role model, but I really loved him. Lol

I do it all the time just the other day I found 7 Roman candles, air bubbler for fish tank, almost new fishing reel and various nuts and bolts, screws, hardware. I think I scored cause if it’s for free it’s for me!
There’s something about free. It just makes my heart sing.

The things people throw away is cray.

Did you just call me fat and smelly?!
Not at all. Honestly Im not that subtle or clever to house insults in descriptors.

My insults usually land pretty darn square.

I have no idea what you smell like, but I apologise if your are sensitive about it, and my comment inimated you smell like a fish. Im sure you smell great.

(Edit) Actually you brought that Mimosa thing, so I am sure.
And I have the right to remain silent!
I call bullshit.

Not at all. Honestly Im not that subtle or clever to house insults in descriptors.

My insults usually land pretty darn square.

I have no idea what you smell like, but I apologise if your are sensitive about it, and my comment inimated you smell like a fish. Im sure you smell great.
I do smell great, except when I’m gassy. I can become quite the bottom crop duster if you know what I’m saying (if you don’t know, I’m saying I can produce quite the smelly fart when I eat bum burpy food).
I call bullshit.
L O L L I N G !

I know I shouldnt clog up your thread but you got me thinking.

Back when I first got qualified we had a supervisor called Pete. Lazy, painful, always showing up late etc.

Any how I was in charge this day and was complaining about the plaster work. Pete comes in, so theres us the painters, the plastering boss, the kitchen cabinet guys, and the outside chippys at the back with the doors open.

We get into it, gets a bit shouty, and Pete leans in to the wall, eyeballing and says " Painters can fix it".

I lost it.

Now heres the thing. Pete always got around with his hands in his pants unless driving or on the phone.

My response.

"Righto Pockets."

Everyone was in tears of laughter.

To this day hes still known as Pockets, by his wife, and all the tradies. There'd be blokes done their apprenticeship who wouldnt know his name is Pete.

Back
Top Bottom