Trala’s Tent

Well done with the promotion Tra! :thumb:
It's nice you're getting recognised at work, and well deserved I'm sure too. But don't burn yourself out, we need you to be functioning well to perform here too!

Take my hat off to you in that line of work. Must be tough holding back a windmill half the time lol
It’s an adventure that’s fo sho.

Well done with the promotion Tra! :thumb:
It's nice you're getting recognised at work, and well deserved I'm sure too. But don't burn yourself out, we need you to be functioning well to perform here too!
Thank you Stunger. Tbh before my holidays I was so burned out. After a bit of a break I’m back to banging baby!

Congratulations Miss T!! Now get yo arse back to work!

NTH
Tonight bruv. The dreaded night shift.

Quick cheeky update :)

Justine my little auto is Day 2 of flower. Tbh she doesn’t have a lot of hair on her head, I’d make a bald joke but Will Smith taught me alopecia is no laughing matter. She is a perfect example on the type of plant I wouldn’t defol. To successfully defol a plant needs an abundance of new growth, well I think they do. Justine will need every single hair on her head going forward.

E22DD378-35AA-4386-8F89-4D2E1C151AA1.jpeg

Greg has officially embraced the shape I was aiming for. Even with missing arms you can see that CarCanopy taking shape.

50717066-B8B8-4F01-883A-0F5B085DF433.jpeg

I am hoping to embark on a new grow adventure in the coming days, but first I must wake a seed. Today is Day 5 and still no seeds signs of life, so I’ve planted a back up seed. I’ve only got two more back up seeds so fingers crossed I can wake one. Keep your fingers crossed coz I want this soooooo badddddddd lol.

Suns out guns out!

☀️ 💪 ☀️ 💪 ☀️ 💪

C3D53D64-E005-4871-960E-7A7DC98853DA.jpeg

Congrats on the promotion and raise, Trala!

Today I would carry a nurse over broken glass with my bare feet. Just try me. I can't be at the hospital and cannot think of another random nurse to gush to so... you're it. No doubt you've all come up with a name for our condition and its hilarious, but my depth of gratitude is fathomless. Today you saved my mother's life, then from deep experience, and peerless fekking judgment saw a chance to improve it, and took it. Mythic heroism. Thank you Ms. Trala, so, so very much.

Today I would carry a nurse over broken glass with my bare feet. Just try me. I can't be at the hospital and cannot think of another random nurse to gush to so... you're it. No doubt you've all come up with a name for our condition and its hilarious, but my depth of gratitude is fathomless. Today you saved my mother's life, then from deep experience, and peerless fekking judgment saw a chance to improve it, and took it. Mythic heroism. Thank you Ms. Trala, so, so very much.
Omg the trama of it all! I like it! Lolllingggg! I’m laying here big smiling.

The Fadoration (family adoration) is always well received. If you want to actually action it so the nurses get due recognition send the Nurse Unit Manager an email of thanks regarding care and follow up plans, and if you want to make us big smile, bring a box of chocolates as thanks. Sometimes that sugar hit is the only thing keeping you going lol.

Best job ever. Every single shift you feel you’ve made a difference, even if the patient is a troll. I’m a right troll slayer. I’m known for winning over the biggest fuckwits. it’s like a gift. Fucktard Whisperer.

Omg the trama of it all! I like it! Lolllingggg! I’m laying here big smiling.

The Fadoration (family adoration) is always well received. If you want to actually action it so the nurses get due recognition send the Nurse Unit Manager an email of thanks regarding care and follow up plans, and if you want to make us big smile, bring a box of chocolates as thanks. Sometimes that sugar hit is the only thing keeping you going lol.

Best job ever. Every single shift you feel you’ve made a difference, even if the patient is a troll. I’m a right troll slayer. I’m known for winning over the biggest fuckwits. it’s like a gift. Fucktard Whisperer.
I was so confused until I reread what you said your a boss Mum keep saving lives and kicking ass!

Fucktard Whisperer.
Crap. You know I really thought that was tinnitus.

Frankly, it is difficult to imagine a nurse consenting to the carry, considering who'll be picking the glass out six hours later when the doctor has been by to declare, "Yep, that's glass in there. What'd you do Sir, uh, defend an attacking bottle-wielding mob with your feet?"

Doctor jokes. Am I right?

Then there's the sheer ridiculousness of the act, I mean, given what 'Ratchet' is already likely to be wearing on his or her feet. Who knew trench foot was a danger faced in hospitals?

Patient family jokes. Am I right?

But to business... so one personal chocolate thank you then some wine from Anon., randomly into next year... or keep that chocolate too? It'd be plonk +1-2, frankly. Chocolates, more like 'chocoplonk +4', I have a hookup. Cheers.

Crap. You know I really thought that was tinnitus.

Frankly, it is difficult to imagine a nurse consenting to the carry, considering who'll be picking the glass out six hours later when the doctor has been by to declare, "Yep, that's glass in there. What'd you do Sir, uh, defend an attacking bottle-wielding mob with your feet?"

Doctor jokes. Am I right?

Then there's the sheer ridiculousness of the act, I mean, given what 'Ratchet' is already likely to be wearing on his or her feet. Who knew trench foot was a danger faced in hospitals?

Patient family jokes. Am I right?

But to business... so one personal chocolate thank you then some wine from Anon., randomly into next year... or keep that chocolate too? It'd be plonk +1-2, frankly. Chocolates, more like 'chocoplonk +4', I have a hookup. Cheers.
If you’re asking me. An email stating how happy you were, no plonk just chocolates. The high paid help who haven’t had blood or shit on their shoes in decades always take the wine.

First big smile for the day. Good job, jingo :)

Back
Top Bottom