Trala’s Tent

Hi Happy :)

I’m not sure if we have like formally met. I’m guessing you were born in 1988. I was only telling this story a couple of weeks ago, your handle makes me think of that year every time. In 1988 I was 15, turning 16 and I was homeless and sleeping rough. But a portion of 1988 was good for begging. I used to beg for money outside a big sort of show called Expo 88 in Brisbane. People gave to us with care. I learned that happy recreational living people give money so much easier than people with purpose ie going to or from work, or doing life.

1988 was a cunt of a year for me. I hope it served you better. But top tip, if you find yourself needing to beg for money, hit a happy place.

Lollllling

Thank you for your kind words. I was in the rainforest today being serenaded by birds and screaming grandchildren. Here’s a pic :)
Rockin’ the new shoes!

So turns out my Eiffel Crate Tower is a perfect defol possy.

I used to get so twisted over defol. I needed to know the exact amount of leaves to remove, and constantly second guessed myself. I believe if a plant has an abundance of leaves, go hard. My Justine doesn’t yet, so I’m mindful and I wouldn’t yet touch a leaf on her head (soon my pretty lol). Once my plants are in an established vegetated state, I think a good prune serves them well.

1FCD88F2-D904-4BFE-A049-940C2DA5A6F7.jpeg

I base my defol on how I want my plant to look. I am all about the aesthetics. I’m chasing a tutu and I want a bit of leg. Basically I want a green ballerina.

1381EED1-0D12-46EA-B3DB-7EB57932283D.jpeg

Greg is soooooOoo ready to go to the debutants ball tomorrow!

🌸🌸🌸

13EB9001-99C3-4435-9E89-D0F8C00CE089.jpeg
Look at T to the B with all the fancy training!

Can I help? I mean be good um ya role model!
Good luck.
Can I help? I mean be good um ya role model!
Omg!

I had the BEST day!

I got called into the bosses office after lunch (nearly died of fright), and she offered me a promotion of sorts, it is a level above the level I work at. Extra $2 an hour, bit more responsibility. I was hesitant and said “I think you should probably ask the Team Leaders what they think”, her reply she did and they all said me.

Day 1: promotion, not hated, didn’t kill anyone, only said fuck 175 times.

WINNING!

Congratulations! :woohoo:
Thank you so much.

I just felt, I can’t even say it properly. It’s moments like that that make me realise how far I’ve come, just as a human. I have done so much wrong, like so much. I did H while pregnant for fuck sake, my baby wasn’t screaming for milk you know, but yesterday all in could feel in my heart was every right decision I’ve ever made.

It felt good.

Congratulations!
Thank you so much.

I just felt, I can’t even say it properly. It’s moments like that that make me realise how far I’ve come, just as a human. I have done so much wrong, like so much. I did H while pregnant for fuck sake, my baby wasn’t screaming for milk you know, but yesterday all in could feel in my heart was every right decision I’ve ever made.

It felt good.
You turned all that around and more! I see you work hard every day! :love: Fuck sake hehe! :love:

Omg!

I had the BEST day!

I got called into the bosses office after lunch (nearly died of fright), and she offered me a promotion of sorts, it is a level above the level I work at. Extra $2 an hour, bit more responsibility. I was hesitant and said “I think you should probably ask the Team Leaders what they think”, her reply she did and they all said me.

WINNING!
Buzzin for you

Omg so my FREE SUNDAY theme continues! You will not believe what I found today!

I was on my walk today and I was prolly 2km from home and I see this footpath prize! It was too much for me to carry, so I rang my partner to bring the truck. His response on arriving “you could have carried that..” LOLLLING! Literally the same as my own outdoor lounge! So stoked!

Omg it’s flip Sunday!

Greg is going to the Debutants Ball!

So let’s sing!

🎵🎶Flippity Do Dah! Flippity aye!
My oh my you gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine coming your way
Flippity Do Dah! Flippity aye! 🎶🎵

There’s plenty of room to stretch. We have Greg, Justine and Cleo in the flower room.

9EFABAB2-A1B5-4FAE-A7CC-1C3E61D91720.jpeg

498996BC-9042-4AB0-B565-33EE1271B9D8.jpeg
F4275340-79C3-4803-9442-6D27B521D984.jpeg

In the Veg Tent I have June and Liz. It’s Junies turn to starfish! Lol

5C53AC24-1167-458A-A45E-241AFE1DCE58.jpeg

And the nursery I have little Simba

4969C3B5-335F-4D45-8702-4AF1E2E214D7.jpeg

Perpetually nailing it! (For now lol).
Beautiful green-ness!

Omg!

I had the BEST day!

WINNING!
Congrats on the promotion! Now go get yourself a glass of wine!

Thank you!

💚💚💚

Literally just poured 🍷

Well today I got called an “evil slut” by an absolute delight I nursed today, so it was a rapid decline from the It List to the Shit List.

Patients ensure we keep it real.

Lollllingggg!
Ups and downs ayyy :laughtwo:

Omg!

I had the BEST day!

WINNING!
Congrats T. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. :yahoo:
We are not our mistakes, or our past.
Don't beat yourself up over that stuff, you are a wonderful person with a huge heart.
You are you as you are now, the past is gone don’t drag it around with you.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
We all see the amazing person you are now. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Ups and downs ayyy :laughtwo:
Can go from an up to a down in the blink of an eye.

Lolll

Congratulations on the promotion. :bravo:
Thanks la Rue

I was pretty chuffed.

Congrats T. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. :yahoo:
We are not our mistakes, or our past.
Don't beat yourself up over that stuff, you are a wonderful person with a huge heart.
You are you as you are now, the past is gone don’t drag it around with you.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
We all see the amazing person you are now. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thank you Bill :)

Xo

Congratulations Tra. :welldone: Your hard work is inspiring! :)
I have a night shift tonight.

I just hope the biter has a mental health bed and isn’t still in my ward. She is EXHAUSTING.

Back
Top Bottom