Trala’s Tent

Watch out for those Latinas! They will try to cut your face off with a rock when mad. Happy in the house!

NTH
I can concur. I mean not all but its a definite risk.

Spent a good chunk of time floating around South America,

"Tranquila muchacha" was often uttered.

Such passion. Such danger. Good times.

Watch out for those Latinas! They will try to cut your face off with a rock when mad. Happy in the house!

NTH
Thatz the fun in whole process 😂 figuring out if she will pull a sandle or a blade.... Who knowz lol.

And good morning NTH wutz happenin homie

Hi Mr O (O, O)

Lol

It’s a beautiful time of year.

362FDA57-7756-4814-9F64-85A0D130DEEE.jpeg
It sure is!

Congrats on the new seeds, Trala and :happy-birthday: to the new sprout!

Told you! Exotic AND gorgeous! I could listen to you(her) all day!
While Tra snooses I'll tell you the song is Circle of life, from The Lion King movie. A great piece of music!

The Lion King is my all-time favourite Disney movie. I saw it in the theatre and the opening scene was amazing.

Hi Mr O (O, O)

Lol

Those are our springtime temperatures except the 27 one, which is more of a summer temp.

Hi Mr O (O, O)

Lol

Nice Tra, does it get very hot in summer? Omg I just looked it up and it does indeed look like paradise up there.. over 200 national parks. Forgive me for being uncultured and not knowing the Lion King theme song.... I can be a right eejit sometimes lol. I am listening to the whole thing now after having read the lyrics. It is indeed Zulu and it is lovely. Your baby Simba deserves the grand entrance. There is a dam cam in a national park here that I often listen to at night to sleep, as it has the sounds of lions and hyenas etc, the night sounds of the bushveld, very peaceful and grounding.. Cheers to the circle of life :green_heart:

Nice Tra, does it get very hot in summer? Omg I just looked it up and it does indeed look like paradise up there.. over 200 national parks. Forgive me for being uncultured and not knowing the Lion King theme song.... I can be a right eejit sometimes lol. I am listening to the whole thing now after having read the lyrics. It is indeed Zulu and it is lovely. Your baby Simba deserves the grand entrance. There is a dam cam in a national park here that I often listen to at night to sleep, as it has the sounds of lions and hyenas etc, the night sounds of the bushveld, very peaceful and grounding.. Cheers to the circle of life :green_heart:
Care to share the link to that cam? I would forever be thankful.

Sure, it is my salvation at times, and helped get me through the horrors of extended lockdown. I hope it brings you peace when it's needed too growm.
Being there would bring me solice but I'll settle for the soundtrack :) thank you Carmen your great. 😸
And growmz lol love it growmie

The Lion King is my all-time favourite Disney movie. I saw it in the theatre and the opening scene was amazing.

Those are our springtime temperatures except the 27 one, which is more of a summer temp.
My kids were of age for it when it came out. I had the cd and my giant stereo running. What a piece of music! I get all tingly thinking about listening to it! I bet it was awesome in the theater!

Good morning trala:ciao:.

No I don't believe we've formally met I kinda just show up eat snacks and bounce like a stray cat ;)
:) :) :)
But yes your correct I'm an 88 baby and I say it was a good year.....mom says I ruined her....I won't go there lol. I prolly lived the life that most of us had.... Rough up bringing, strict heavy handed parent, etc.... But it's that start to life that has made me tough as nailz but also a genuine nice person.....a bit fucked up but genuine 😂.
I think we are all a bit broken. But they say the cracks let the light in lollllll
I to have been homeless but it was for a short time....just under 2 weekz. Mother kicked me out for standing up to her abuse I was given the boot with nothing but the clothes on my back.... She wanted those to before I left....but I wasn't taking anymore shit or hitz so I left clothes at least.... Long story short I applied for work multiple timez a day (tough when your 16 FYI) until I found a bread delivery person who needed a young ride along to move the baked productz...
Good for you. a good work ethic when you’re young holds you in good stead. My son has been working since he was 14. His first job was at a nursery. I had to get up at 0600 to drive him an hour away for 6 hours of work. I used to charge him $5 petrol to help teach him you have to pay expenses first. He actually spent his entire first pay on me. i still have the pot, and the plant.
I have a hard time begging as I've never had anything I didn't give my blood, sweat, and tearz for....
You obviously haven’t been that lost, hungry or desperate, which is a good thing. I was like a feral cat. Distrusting, hurt, scared, the beginnings of addiction and fucking starving LOLLING. I didn’t really start functioning like a proper human till I was about 23. I spent about a year displaced. Ended up being ensnared by a man who was too old for me and a second horror began. I literally went from a rotting frying pan into a torturing fire.
Those were a very hard two weekz....prolly my most difficult in life to date....
Good for you turning it around so quickly :)
Well that's part of my origin story there's more but for now.... Take me at face value ... A happy humorous guy with a massive heart for nature and animals :)
I’m a nature/animal girl. I should be vegan. And I fucking would be if it wasn’t for bacon!
And man you make me so jealous of those photos.... I haven't been out of the country in over a year and the itch is real to escape lol last two years I've been to Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico....<I'm very fond of the Latin people....the women at least ;)
Sounds exciting. Everything came late to me. I didn’t have my first plane trip till I was late 30’s! Lol

Well since you brought it up… If I had to choose my favourite race of people as if they were a food group, it would be American Indian with a side of Māori, and a sprinkle of Italian. I’m a sucker for a body hair and a big nose.
But thanks for reading through my rambling... I appreciate you directly addressing me, I know Ive commented on your journal maybe a handful of times in the last year ...just never had the opportunity to really say hi.
Well nice to formally meet Happy 1988.
So high...I mean hi how ya doing......lovely garden and pleasure to meet you 😁 I hope you have a beautiful day .:headbanger:
Right back at you :)

Hey Miss T! Hope you are well and enjoying your time off. I need help with cloning when you get a chance.

NTH
Omg I’m so excited I think I’ve peed a little bit!

I think this is the second time I’ve been asked for advice. Hipster, it would be my absolute fucking delight!

Hit me up, and while there’s loads I don’t know, I do know clones.

Thank you HG 🤍♥️💛
It was the first movie I took my son to see in the cinema.
It’s a great time of year here.
Nice Tra, does it get very hot in summer?
Let’s just say when I finally get to hell, I’ll be asking the devil to turn the heat up.

Lolling

My kids were of age for it when it came out. I had the cd and my giant stereo running. What a piece of music! I get all tingly thinking about listening to it! I bet it was awesome in the theater!
It was.

I can still see my sons big as saucer eyes as he watched it, while spilling popcorn down his front.

So I’m OCD as fuckkkkkkkk

Tiny peek into my mentalness, dinner at 6pm, shave my legs every Sunday, clothes colour coordinated, vanity/kitchen/any bench wiped after use, same tunes for drive to work, cross myself if I see a hearse, despite being agnostic. So my newest quirk is Flip Sunday.

Greg is too big, so rather than put her in the flower room like a normal person, I have June balancing in a high rise of milk crates under a single fluro and Greg is Star fishing in the tent, getting those last 18 hours till tomorrow.

I even make me shake my head in disbelief.

760E1140-AA93-419C-961B-0004DD120C0B.jpeg
124468D0-4D09-4D72-8A9C-138611DF1105.jpeg

6753B99A-ACFD-4E61-AA8B-139F3C92E881.jpeg

So turns out my Eiffel Crate Tower is a perfect defol possy.

I used to get so twisted over defol. I needed to know the exact amount of leaves to remove, and constantly second guessed myself. I believe if a plant has an abundance of leaves, go hard. My Justine doesn’t yet, so I’m mindful and I wouldn’t yet touch a leaf on her head (soon my pretty lol). Once my plants are in an established vegetated state, I think a good prune serves them well.

1FCD88F2-D904-4BFE-A049-940C2DA5A6F7.jpeg

I base my defol on how I want my plant to look. I am all about the aesthetics. I’m chasing a tutu and I want a bit of leg. Basically I want a green ballerina.

1381EED1-0D12-46EA-B3DB-7EB57932283D.jpeg

Greg is soooooOoo ready to go to the debutants ball tomorrow!

🌸🌸🌸

13EB9001-99C3-4435-9E89-D0F8C00CE089.jpeg

So turns out my Eiffel Crate Tower is a perfect defol possy.

I used to get so twisted over defol. I needed to know the exact amount of leaves to remove, and constantly second guessed myself. I believe if a plant has an abundance of leaves, go hard. My Justine doesn’t yet, so I’m mindful and I wouldn’t yet touch a leaf on her head (soon my pretty lol). Once my plants are in an established vegetated state, I think a good prune serves them well.

1FCD88F2-D904-4BFE-A049-940C2DA5A6F7.jpeg

I base my defol on how I want my plant to look. I am all about the aesthetics. I’m chasing a tutu and I want a bit of leg. Basically I want a green ballerina.

1381EED1-0D12-46EA-B3DB-7EB57932283D.jpeg

Greg is soooooOoo ready to go to the debutants ball tomorrow!

🌸🌸🌸

13EB9001-99C3-4435-9E89-D0F8C00CE089.jpeg
Those milk creates make me nervous T.
I get it but yeiks be careful.
Hope your having a nice weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom