Trala’s Tent

And my accent is so uneducated bogan. I literally cringe when I hear the way I pronounce some words.
Maybe, but to us Americans, you just sound cool as fuck! :love:

Yay for the Shisha baby Tra! So sorry about the stomach issue. You and I are the same - I hate to puke. Will struggle for hours and hours trying not to…..unless it is seafood poisoning, and in that case your body refuses to accommodate the suppression. Oof! Glad you are feeling better. All of your plants are banging. And I love your voice and accent (as well as @Carmen Ray ) wish I could figure out how you do those videos. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Maybe, but to us Americans, you just sound cool as fuck! :love:
Hey C Merican!

Thanks bruv.

:)

Yay for the Shisha baby Tra! So sorry about the stomach issue. You and I are the same - I hate to puke. Will struggle for hours and hours trying not to…..unless it is seafood poisoning, and in that case your body refuses to accommodate the suppression. Oof! Glad you are feeling better. All of your plants are banging. And I love your voice and accent (as well as @Carmen Ray ) wish I could figure out how you do those videos. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Boo a wise old lady once told me “there comes a time in every woman’s life where she needs to choose. Will she vomit or shit on the floor… when that time comes, choose wisely”. Well it is about as fun as choosing to die by being pecked to death by birds, or being whacked to death with a tablespoon.

I’m back to banging, thank fuck.

Thanks Boo bird :)

Me: I’m an established grower. I’m going to man up and choose my flip date. I choose Sunday.
Also Me: you are pretending to be an established grower. Check with your team of executives first.

This is Greg and I think she is ready to flip Sunday. I base this on a good foundation of possible Coca-Cola sites, and non symmetrical growth. She’s ready aye? She’s a bit lacking in height coz she’s had two arms torn off. But she’s ready, or one more week?

ED87ACA9-82A9-4451-984D-A210272C9C4D.jpeg
054FEF1C-F389-424F-A35A-96542BDB6EC3.jpeg
C83357C9-F713-4A39-8891-D9B1052072C4.jpeg

Oh and we are 2/3 of our way through winter. As you can see, today was HORRIFIC! ❄️ ⛄🥶

517F0A4B-BF1E-4337-BE85-A868ACF063B1.jpeg

I walked 10km today in these conditions! And in a singlet! Here I am resting, contemplating life. I was actually watching out for whales, but contemplating life just sounds so zen.

L O L L I N G !

Greg looks ready to me- she's about 75 days old,right?
She's a pretty thing!

Greg looks ready to me- she's about 75 days old,right?
She's a pretty thing!
Yeah but she’s not a true 75 due to the winter veg and the amputations. It really slowed growth.

T she is such a beautiful green. Like emeralds. I’m really happy with her considering armagate.

Flippity Doo Dah Sunday it is :)

Okay so I just put her to bed for her last 6 and a half hours of Mars Hydro light, and I picked her up first. If she was a teen she’d be absolutely squawking that she is waaaaaaaay too grown up to be sharing a room with her sisters.

Tbh after this visual, I tend to agree.

Expectation:- I need my own room!

59846C1A-41F0-4213-AD0C-13D9CE2A9B7F.jpeg

Reality:- Let your sister in! Move over Greg!

B5FE5594-0FF7-4351-A807-1BF0397AB7EC.jpeg

👯‍♀️

LOLLING!

I’m happy with her CarCanopy. It’s looking okay.

9D2AA8BD-D72F-46C3-B7C9-2CFD64CC9913.jpeg

Okay so I just put her to bed for her last 6 and a half hours of Mars Hydro light, and I picked her up first. If she was a teen she’d be absolutely squawking that she is waaaaaaaay too grown up to be sharing a room with her sisters.

Tbh after this visual, I tend to agree.

Expectation:- I need my own room!

59846C1A-41F0-4213-AD0C-13D9CE2A9B7F.jpeg

Reality:- Let your sister in! Move over Greg!

B5FE5594-0FF7-4351-A807-1BF0397AB7EC.jpeg

👯‍♀️

LOLLING!

I’m happy with her CarCanopy. It’s looking okay.

9D2AA8BD-D72F-46C3-B7C9-2CFD64CC9913.jpeg
They look so snug together bless :laughtwo:

First of all, we had a thunderstorm here south of the border, love a great light show, but you really are grandstanding with those pics!

It looks amazing, fuck July in Vic Im coming up. And the beach. I love the beach. Well actually everyone does, but you know what I mean.

Looks magnificent, a nice place to visit, spend a day at.

Ill second the flip.

Tra: Big plants are hard to handle
Also Tra: at 75 days Im still vegging.

LoL!

Being a Sativa leaning variety (Greg) you are gonna have your hands full, and I mean full.

At least youll be up close to take in the smell, look at the growth, while going in and out from the flower room to poolside.

Im getting a little sad knowing Cleo is winding up, so great to see Greg coming on strong to take her place.

Your greens are so awesome, cant wait to try those nutes, certainly they respond.

They look so snug together bless :laughtwo:
They really do! Lolllll.

First of all, we had a thunderstorm here south of the border, love a great light show, but you really are grandstanding with those pics!

It looks amazing, fuck July in Vic Im coming up. And the beach. I love the beach. Well actually everyone does, but you know what I mean.

Looks magnificent, a nice place to visit, spend a day at.
It really is beautiful. I literally live in paradise. I’m heading inland today. I’ll get a couple of snaps.
Ill second the flip.

Tra: Big plants are hard to handle
Also Tra: at 75 days Im still vegging.

LoL!
Look Deeve, in my defence Greg was like a premmie baby with complications. Sure using actual time she is 75 days, but developmentally she was a new born for I think 40 days. She has only really taken off in the last 3 weeks. I like a solid frame for flower.
Being a Sativa leaning variety (Greg) you are gonna have your hands full, and I mean full.
I don’t understand. Omg I thought she was the other one. Indica.
Im getting a little sad knowing Cleo is winding up, so great to see Greg coming on strong to take her place.
Me too tbh.
Your greens are so awesome, cant wait to try those nutes, certainly they respond.
They are so beautiful

Me: I’m an established grower. I’m going to man up and choose my flip date. I choose Sunday.
Also Me: you are pretending to be an established grower. Check with your team of executives first.

This is Greg and I think she is ready to flip Sunday. I base this on a good foundation of possible Coca-Cola sites, and non symmetrical growth. She’s ready aye? She’s a bit lacking in height coz she’s had two arms torn off. But she’s ready, or one more week?

ED87ACA9-82A9-4451-984D-A210272C9C4D.jpeg
054FEF1C-F389-424F-A35A-96542BDB6EC3.jpeg
C83357C9-F713-4A39-8891-D9B1052072C4.jpeg

Oh and we are 2/3 of our way through winter. As you can see, today was HORRIFIC! ❄️ ⛄🥶

517F0A4B-BF1E-4337-BE85-A868ACF063B1.jpeg

I walked 10km today in these conditions! And in a singlet! Here I am resting, contemplating life. I was actually watching out for whales, but contemplating life just sounds so zen.

L O L L I N G !
Nice looking garden and those picz of your 10km walk lookz so peaceful 🥰 love nature.

Hi Mr O (O, O)

Lol

It’s a beautiful time of year.

362FDA57-7756-4814-9F64-85A0D130DEEE.jpeg
Fuck now your just bragging.

Screenshot_20220718-210111_Samsung Internet.jpg

Granted the super cold has been replaced by wetter, warmer, but Im still freezing my tits off.

Hows residential real estate prices up there? (Ask like anywhere can be afforded these days lol)

I love how they put sunny as the forecast. Thats optimism right there.

If it was accurate it would be, you will freeze 80% of the day, briefly interrupted by a bit of sun, then immediately back to a temp too cold to think straight in.

Nice looking garden and those picz of your 10km walk lookz so peaceful 🥰 love nature.
Hi Happy :)

I’m not sure if we have like formally met. I’m guessing you were born in 1988. I was only telling this story a couple of weeks ago, your handle makes me think of that year every time. In 1988 I was 15, turning 16 and I was homeless and sleeping rough. But a portion of 1988 was good for begging. I used to beg for money outside a big sort of show called Expo 88 in Brisbane. People gave to us with care. I learned that happy recreational living people give money so much easier than people with purpose ie going to or from work, or doing life.

1988 was a cunt of a year for me. I hope it served you better. But top tip, if you find yourself needing to beg for money, hit a happy place.

Lollllling

Thank you for your kind words. I was in the rainforest today being serenaded by birds and screaming grandchildren. :)

And thats winter lol can't complain
I try not to ;)

Fuck now your just bragging.

Granted the super cold has been replaced by wetter, warmer, but Im still freezing my tits off.

Hows residential real estate prices up there? (Ask like anywhere can be afforded these days lol)

I love how they put sunny as the forecast. Thats optimism right there.

If it was accurate it would be, you will freeze 80% of the day, briefly interrupted by a bit of sun, then immediately back to a temp too cold to think straight in.
I definitely cope better with heat than the cool.

Queenslander through and through.

So my safe house had a special delivery.

D8F608B8-8628-4313-BC21-113D098B5B5A.jpeg

So full disclosure I’m a tad tipsy Magoo, and I’m just vibing the love. I just want to say how important each of you guys are to me. And how much I enjoy the time we spend together. Every day I learn, I laugh and I feel loved. I’m just blown away by the generosity of people I’ll prolly never meet. It’s thanks to you I can grow, and its thanks to you I have the opportunity to grow magic. I have been gifted so many seeds, from my Tangerine Dreams, to these new seeds, tho full disclosure Cheesey Monkey Balls or what ever its fucking called will be getting a rebrand that’s fo sho! I just feel so fortunate. Every seed I have, or have had is precious to me, and when I am able to make them sing, like I have with Cleo, it just makes me so happy.

There is just something so nice about feeling like you belong and you matter. So thank you. And on behalf of my son, who is such a hard working young man, who thanks to you guys has money in his account, thank you.

Tra Xo

🤍💜💛🧡💙❤️💚🤍💜💛🧡💙❤️💚

Hi Happy :)

I’m not sure if we have like formally met. I’m guessing you were born in 1988. I was only telling this story a couple of weeks ago, your handle makes me think of that year every time. In 1988 I was 15, turning 16 and I was homeless and sleeping rough. But a portion of 1988 was good for begging. I used to beg for money outside a big sort of show called Expo 88 in Brisbane. People gave to us with care. I learned that happy recreational living people give money so much easier than people with purpose ie going to or from work, or doing life.

1988 was a cunt of a year for me. I hope it served you better. But top tip, if you find yourself needing to beg for money, hit a happy place.

Lollllling

Thank you for your kind words. I was in the rainforest today being serenaded by birds and screaming grandchildren. Here’s a pic :)
Good morning trala:ciao:.

No I don't believe we've formally met I kinda just show up eat snacks and bounce like a stray cat ;)

But yes your correct I'm an 88 baby and I say it was a good year.....mom says I ruined her....I won't go there lol. I prolly lived the life that most of us had.... Rough up bringing, strict heavy handed parent, etc.... But it's that start to life that has made me tough as nailz but also a genuine nice person.....a bit fucked up but genuine 😂.

I to have been homeless but it was for a short time....just under 2 weekz. Mother kicked me out for standing up to her abuse I was given the boot with nothing but the clothes on my back.... She wanted those to before I left....but I wasn't taking anymore shit or hitz so I left clothes at least.... Long story short I applied for work multiple timez a day (tough when your 16 FYI) until I found a bread delivery person who needed a young ride along to move the baked productz... I have a hard time begging as I've never had anything I didn't give my blood, sweat, and tearz for.... Those were a very hard two weekz....prolly my most difficult in life to date....

Well that's part of my origin story there's more but for now.... Take me at face value ... A happy humorous guy with a massive heart for nature and animals :)

And man you make me so jealous of those photos.... I haven't been out of the country in over a year and the itch is real to escape lol last two years I've been to Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico....<I'm very fond of the Latin people....the women at least ;)

But thanks for reading through my rambling... I appreciate you directly addressing me, I know Ive commented on your journal maybe a handful of times in the last year ...just never had the opportunity to really say hi.

So high...I mean hi how ya doing......lovely garden and pleasure to meet you 😁 I hope you have a beautiful day .:headbanger:

Good morning trala:ciao:.

No I don't believe we've formally met I kinda just show up eat snacks and bounce like a stray cat ;)

But yes your correct I'm an 88 baby and I say it was a good year.....mom says I ruined her....I won't go there lol. I prolly lived the life that most of us had.... Rough up bringing, strict heavy handed parent, etc.... But it's that start to life that has made me tough as nailz but also a genuine nice person.....a bit fucked up but genuine 😂.

I to have been homeless but it was for a short time....just under 2 weekz. Mother kicked me out for standing up to her abuse I was given the boot with nothing but the clothes on my back.... She wanted those to before I left....but I wasn't taking anymore shit or hitz so I left clothes at least.... Long story short I applied for work multiple timez a day (tough when your 16 FYI) until I found a bread delivery person who needed a young ride along to move the baked productz... I have a hard time begging as I've never had anything I didn't give my blood, sweat, and tearz for.... Those were a very hard two weekz....prolly my most difficult in life to date....

Well that's part of my origin story there's more but for now.... Take me at face value ... A happy humorous guy with a massive heart for nature and animals :)

And man you make me so jealous of those photos.... I haven't been out of the country in over a year and the itch is real to escape lol last two years I've been to Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexican....<I'm very fond of the Latin people....the women at least ;)

But thanks for reading through my rambling... I appreciate you directly addressing me, I know Ive commented on your journal maybe a handful of times in the last year ...just never had the opportunity to really say hi.

So high...I mean hi how ya doing......lovely garden and pleasure to meet you 😁 I hope you have a beautiful day .:headbanger:
Watch out for those Latinas! They will try to cut your face off with a rock when mad. Happy in the house!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom