Trala’s Tent

Omg 1,2,3 back to me.

I have a terrible feeling my partner has left me. I have awoken in our bed alone so things are pointing to yes.

So not last night, but the night before three blind cats came knocking at my door <— I literally always say that after speaking the words not last night, but the night before, but I digress.

So after spending the morning with my grandsons on Saturday, (or pathogen and bacteria as I call them), I woke and vomited in the early hours of Sunday morning. Vomiting is something I only do every 10 years or so, and I fight it coz it’s always an ordeal. I sob, I hyperventilate and I carry on like a pork chop. So I woke yelling at him to get a bucket coz im going to be sick. I got vomit on my nightie and I didn’t want my gut misery touching my skin, so now I’m performing this visual horror naked.

I’m not sure if you are familiar with the tv show Seinfeld. There was an episode about good nudity vs bad nudity, and it’s so true. Not all nude is good, or sexy, or should ever been seen by another human.

Good nudity: swimming
Bad nudity: opening a jar with a super tight lid
Good nudity: grinning
Bad nudity: trying to get your dog to take his worm medicine

So my partner got a vomiting, sobbing, hyperventilating, dribbly mess. You can’t unsee that. Worst part he had it too. He vomited behind a closed toilet door like a normal human. Why can’t I be a normal human?!

I stayed in bed all day yesterday! Something I never do…. unless I’m good naked LOLLINGGGGGGG!

OMG I’m so mad at me. I literally only left my bed yesterday to stagger to the toilet and have a shower, which nearly involved me fainting and I’m not even joking, my partner was brushing his teeth at the vanity and saw me get the wobbles and leaned fully clothed in the shower to steady me, another reason he’s probs broken up with me lol. Omfg what an ordeal yesterday was, seriously. I can’t believe I’ve woken not dead. Anyhoo, I just checked my plants all good, but my seed, I planted a Shiskaberry seed two days ago and literally forgot it existed! She was drier than a nuns knickers too. I’m so mad, I really wanted to grow her. There might still be a chance she could pop tho aye?

If she hadn't popped yet I would think there's still a chance, but I really don't know.
I hope so.
Me too.

I have grown a Shiskaberry before and she was a beautiful plant. I’d love the opportunity to CarCanopy one.

OMG I’m so mad at me. I literally only left my bed yesterday to stagger to the toilet and have a shower, which nearly involved me fainting and I’m not even joking, my partner was brushing his teeth at the vanity and saw me get the wobbles and leaned fully clothed in the shower to steady me, another reason he’s probs broken up with me lol. Omfg what an ordeal yesterday was, seriously. I can’t believe I’ve woken not dead. Anyhoo, I just checked my plants all good, but my seed, I planted a Shiskaberry seed two days ago and literally forgot it existed! She was drier than a nuns knickers too. I’m so mad, I really wanted to grow her. There might still be a chance she could pop tho aye?
I would think you have a chance…

I would think you have a chance…
I really hope so D to da B.

It was super dry. I have the seed in the flower room and the humidity is low which adds to the dry.

So this demonstrates my level of mong. So I’m looking at the plants and I see a 1L water bottle filled with water and labelled “seedling”. And I’m actually thinking “I wonder why I did that? why do I need seedling water?….OMFGGGGG THE SEED!” For a split second I didn’t even remember having the seed. Vomiting takes my all out of me bruv.

Sounds like you're not having a very good time T.

Hopefully you feel better soon, and your shiskabean is still alive.

Lots of love,
your sheep shagging neighbour :rofl:
Heeee brew

I am totes shook. I feel okay. Well not okay, but I’m not a dying duck in a thunderstorm. I literally felt sicker than I’ve felt in years. After my near fainting shower last night, I thought Id wake the same. I’ve had two cups of black tea and walked further than I did all day yesterday lol.

Heeee brew

I am totes shook. I feel okay. Well not okay, but I’m not a dying duck in a thunderstorm. I literally felt sicker than I’ve felt in years. After my near fainting shower last night, I thought Id wake the same. I’ve had two cups of black tea and walked further than I did all day yesterday lol.
Put your feet up and relax for a bit T.
Everything can wait on your health.
Try drinking pedialyte or something similar for adults.
If your no better tomorrow straight to the doctor.
We want you healthy as well as hilarious. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Put your feet up and relax for a bit T.
Everything can wait on your health.
Try drinking pedialyte or something similar for adults.
If your no better tomorrow straight to the doctor.
We want you healthy as well as hilarious. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thank you.

I’m all good, just a grandchildren inflicted virus.

Feel better, Tra!
Omg I do.

And my mate still likes me. So there’s that lolllllinggg.

I made him lol with our vomiting etiquette comparison tho.

Me vomiting:

*wake him up* I’m gonna be sick, get a bucket. Omg get a bucket! GET A BUCKETTTTT!

Vomits while sobbing, dribbling and retching. Thinking this is it. I’m gonna die.

My partner vomiting:

Closes bathroom door and gets on with it. Washes face, continues to live life.

Thank you.

I’m all good, just a grandchildren inflicted virus.

Omg I do.

And my mate still likes me. So there’s that lolllllinggg.

I made him lol with our vomiting etiquette comparison tho.

Me vomiting:

*wake him up* I’m gonna be sick, get a bucket. Omg get a bucket! GET A BUCKETTTTT!

Vomits while sobbing, dribbling and retching. Thinking this is it. I’m gonna die.

My partner vomiting:

Closes bathroom door and gets on with it. Washes face, continues to live life.
Glad you are feeling better!
Something you ate?

Hi Team :)

It’s Sunday on a Monday!

Sunday Summary

This beauty continues to dazzle me. I think she might nearly be cooked too!

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 122
Days in flower - 54

0CF17301-EC49-4045-964F-35C9F4F833C3.jpeg
B178D8B4-01B4-4926-A673-4BFABC99523B.jpeg

This pretty little girl is coming along with leaps and bounds. She has lots of weird reveggy growth. I’m so happy I get another opportunity to grow a form of Cleo.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 15

BEB5114E-1B73-417A-88A2-D06DC385EAB4.jpeg

Greg has really turned a corner. Her CarCanopy is levelling out. She has lots of non symmetrical growth and all being well, I’ll flip her next Sunday.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 72

EA5019ED-986C-42BD-B439-F0946ACB19FA.jpeg

June is going to be special. I hope anyway. I’ve not torn one arm off lol. And that extra head is giving me life! I really think I’m understanding the concept of the CarCanopy. It’s as much about bringing lower growth up as it is bringing those first and second arms down.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 49

1C5F2FF8-28E7-41BC-9168-3E612ED8F8AD.jpeg

This little girl is showing no adverse reaction post uppot - thank fuck lolll She, like all of my plants, has a very straight, proud strong stem, with large node spaces. I’m starting to accept this is just my grow style. As much as I love the look of a more compact and shorter thicker plant, long and lanky is where I’m at.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 33

EDFFBF0C-DD8F-4448-B579-2593E2BC4AC7.jpeg

Hello Miss T.

Miss Cleo is only a short distance from the finish line, still a bit to go, but thats my personal preference in stating it.

I see a couple others in wedding album making the same call.

Another veg to flower journey heading to its end. Go you!

Loving the summary, such beautiful pictures. Always presents up lovely your journal summaries.

Love your work.

Hope you are soon fighting fit and back to doing those things you enjoy to be your best self.

Dont sweat your new Shiskaberry seed just yet, give her a few days to surprise you before giving up the ghost.

Sorry to hear of the dreaded vomiting disease. Hope it's all out of your system now.

And, I knew your partner wasn't going to dump you when you said that he steadied you in the shower when you were wobbly.

I agree with the others that Cleo isn't ready yet. She still has lots of clear trichomes. Patience, grasshopper.

Hello Miss T.

Miss Cleo is only a short distance from the finish line, still a bit to go, but thats my personal preference in stating it.

I see a couple others in wedding album making the same call.

Another veg to flower journey heading to its end. Go you!

Loving the summary, such beautiful pictures. Always presents up lovely your journal summaries.

Love your work.

Hope you are soon fighting fit and back to doing those things you enjoy to be your best self.

Dont sweat your new Shiskaberry seed just yet, give her a few days to surprise you before giving up the ghost.
Thank you :)

I actually love putting together my Sunday Summary even if it’s on a Monday, so it makes me big smile that you like it too.

Still no seed :(
Still sexy doll! :hookah:
You got a vomit fetish, you freaky freak?! Ohhhh you mean the plants!

Made me feel sick in the tum just typing vomit fetish not even joking lollll.
Sorry to hear of the dreaded vomiting disease. Hope it's all out of your system now.
It is almost. A bit of a funny. I always blame a food even tho my sickness has nothing to do with chosen food and is viral related. Last vomit I blamed Dim Sims despite not eating one during that time. 10 years on I still don’t fully trust them. This vomit I’m blaming the product that comes out a chickens bum. Not the poo, the white round thing. My mouth waters in horror if I say the word. I hope I get past it coz it will SERIOUSLY impact my big breakfast order.
And, I knew your partner wasn't going to dump you when you said that he steadied you in the shower when you were wobbly.
I’m sure he questioned his life’s choices tho lolllllll
I agree with the others that Cleo isn't ready yet. She still has lots of clear trichomes. Patience, grasshopper.
Thank you for your input HG. Patience it is :)

Omg I’ve spent a GLORIOUS day in the garden!

So I had an idea!

When I look at Greg ♥️

348FAA1D-28DF-4A7A-BAC3-41F52B5F237C.jpeg

This is all I see. Hopeful a cheeky Carhook or two will remedy it.

82760583-BE64-45D3-AC3A-9D22EF3D5EAD.jpeg

Omg Justine makes me big smile with her Dumbo like ears. Can you guess which direction the sun was coming from? She commits to a sunbeam. Like fully commits. Sucks every warm sparkle she can out of it :)

4CD513BF-41C1-48A9-A335-F4A6A996E5B4.jpeg

Hopefully by morning that space will be filled. Speaking of space, Greg needs to go to the debutant ball ASAP! LOLLING!

3AED02E0-AD5C-403A-B41F-9F469F026BEC.jpeg

The girls all happy, chillaxed and watching me work.

CD2A9801-7FB4-425B-B731-81CD90CFF881.jpeg

Omg I’ve spent a GLORIOUS day in the garden!

So I had an idea!

When I look at Greg ♥️

348FAA1D-28DF-4A7A-BAC3-41F52B5F237C.jpeg

This is all I see. Hopeful a cheeky Carhook or two will remedy it.

82760583-BE64-45D3-AC3A-9D22EF3D5EAD.jpeg

Omg Justine makes me big smile with her Dumbo like ears. Can you guess which direction the sun was coming from? She commits to a sunbeam. Like fully commits. Sucks every warm sparkle she can out of it :)

4CD513BF-41C1-48A9-A335-F4A6A996E5B4.jpeg

Hopefully by morning that space will be filled. Speaking of space, Greg needs to go to the debutant ball ASAP! LOLLING!

3AED02E0-AD5C-403A-B41F-9F469F026BEC.jpeg

The girls all happy, chillaxed and watching me work.

CD2A9801-7FB4-425B-B731-81CD90CFF881.jpeg
Beautiful Trala

Back
Top Bottom