Trala’s Tent

Omg I’ve been a busy butterfly 🦋

First not so cute. I still cry for this fucking dog every. single. day! I didn’t mourn this much when my first boyfriend died, or my second, or my third for that matter! And before you start Black Widow profiling me, there was a really bad batch of Harry back in the early 90’s. How I dodged it I don’t know lolling!

6E664E39-6520-4AE5-AE87-1AE4F08B949B.jpeg

But enough Debbie Downer talk… I cleaned my flower room and veg tent. I think this really helps with bugs. I don’t ever see even an ant in there anymore. And I gave June a haircut. Well two hairs. Her gigantic first leaves were just blocking too much sun. It felt like baby’s first haircut :(. Being a serial sentimentalist I’ve kept one lol.

59BD22A4-F566-4BF9-92A0-314E72CE280C.jpeg
4D182E96-CFC5-4D63-89D6-FCFD1A77FC97.jpeg
FE1B0FDE-DAC1-4B2A-A9F3-17D7AF7AB33E.jpeg

Omg this day! I’m heading to the beach for a pub lunch and a few frothies.

D2DD3EA9-E536-45F4-8BA9-00A8E3D77C9D.jpeg

Stay sexy and bye Feliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…♥️

Omg is whinge not a universal word? I googled and the internet has misinformation! Who knew?!

Incorrect ❎❎❎

2005DC57-77F6-4310-A420-D86163CAE091.jpeg

Correct ✅✅✅

35706A76-6195-4EA9-98EA-98AF34C00E5F.jpeg

I’m on holidays for another delicious week. Feel 15% better. Thanks for caring.
Oh okay 🤓 I get it now, I had to read the definition and say the word out loud before I was like… oh, whine, yeah, I know whining all too well. The g threw me all off 🤪

Ps. A group of women, really!?!?! Lmao
:passitleft:

Omg I’ve been a busy butterfly 🦋

First not so cute. I still cry for this fucking dog every. single. day! I didn’t mourn this much when my first boyfriend died, or my second, or my third for that matter! And before you start Black Widow profiling me, there was a really bad batch of Harry back in the early 90’s. How I dodged it I don’t know lolling!

6E664E39-6520-4AE5-AE87-1AE4F08B949B.jpeg

But enough Debbie Downer talk… I cleaned my flower room and veg tent. I think this really helps with bugs. I don’t ever see even an ant in there anymore. And I gave June a haircut. Well two hairs. Her gigantic first leaves were just blocking too much sun. It felt like baby’s first haircut :(. Being a serial sentimentalist I’ve kept one lol.

59BD22A4-F566-4BF9-92A0-314E72CE280C.jpeg
4D182E96-CFC5-4D63-89D6-FCFD1A77FC97.jpeg
FE1B0FDE-DAC1-4B2A-A9F3-17D7AF7AB33E.jpeg

Omg this day! I’m heading to the beach for a pub lunch and a few frothies.

D2DD3EA9-E536-45F4-8BA9-00A8E3D77C9D.jpeg

Stay sexy and bye Feliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…♥️
Theyre loving it poolside. Good job Trala

Me: takes photo of leaf
Tra: Mounts it, labels it, frames it, hangs it, displays it.

You can grow Tra, no doubt about it. But you slay for order, presentation, beautification.

Pardon the pun but we could all take a leaf from you on this front.

Just wow.
Big smiling :)

I’m OCD as fuck. Like I have to be on it to not let it get out of control if you know what I mean

Let’s just say everything has a place and is in it. Coz if it ain’t I can’t relax.

Oh okay 🤓 I get it now, I had to read the definition and say the word out loud before I was like… oh, whine, yeah, I know whining all too well. The g threw me all off 🤪

Ps. A group of women, really!?!?! Lmao
:passitleft:
Yeah nah, it’s pronounced win-JA

I am a bit shook it’s not a universal word. It’s defs a common word here, and in NZ and the YK.

Are you American?

Theyre loving it poolside. Good job Trala
Thank you :)

Everybody's beautiful in your house Tra! Have fun at the Pub!
This grow has had minimal drama. I did think I pliered Greg’s branch too hard when trying to control growth, but she bounced back.

My partner gave me my very own pliers so I’m basically a tradesman now if you need anything fixed.

I am a bit shook it’s not a universal word. It’s defs a common word here, and in NZ and the YK.

Are you American?

This grow has had minimal drama. I did think I pliered Greg’s branch too hard when trying to control growth, but she bounced back.

My partner gave me my very own pliers so I’m basically a tradesman now if you need anything fixed.
Do you take teeth out Mum?

Well you learn something new every day.

I knew you could have a whinging woman/man, or you can whinge about a woman/man, but I never knew you could have a whinge of women.

No more whinging, whining, groaning or moaning, your plants look amazing.
Omggggg! You didn’t learn anything!

Because you can’t!

Some hate filled dumb arsed man who can’t even spell sandwich made it up!

Lollinggggggg

Well I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, obviously :rofl:
Babe you’re a kiwi. It goes without saying.

Omg my FAVOURITE Kiwi joke.

Australian on holidays in NZ, sees a kiwi fucking his sheep.

Aussie yells at him “oiii mate stop! That’s for shearing!”

Kiwi yells back “git fucked brew, find you’re own aye, I’m not shearing her with anyone”.

Babe you’re a kiwi. It goes without saying.

Omg my FAVOURITE Kiwi joke.

Australian on holidays in NZ, sees a kiwi fucking his sheep.

Aussie yells at him “oiii mate stop! That’s for shearing!”

Kiwi yells back “git fucked brew, find you’re own aye, I’m not shearing her with anyone”.
There's that Anzac spirit... :rofl:

Are you American?

I'll let you know when I need some pliering! :hookah: Gonna need a tool belt for them pliers🧑‍🔧

Hey I dont mean to dredge up the past.....but......Im not sure who owes who an apology or its a nil all draw.

Im sure our o/s members wont care much but I was interested when I found out.

Your bird, in you yard, fake one. I called it a Kookaburra, and you called it a Kingfisher.

As it turns out, The Kookaburra (which it is btw) is the largest of the native Kingfishers.

I dont know why I cant let shit go.....like some sticks in my mind,

but the way I see it

you were 80% right, and I was 100% right, so you should probably apologise immediately so I can forgive you, acknowledge we both learnt something, and move on.

Look it matters more as the poor old Kookaburra has had a bit of a tough run:

His pants were on fire

He had a gay life before gay meant something else other than happy.

And we should be doing our bit to make things better. He is, after all, the King of Kingfishers.

Lets place them high, give them the reverence they deserve.

Also, loving your girls Tra. Really interested in watching you do the Auto thing.

Omg I made another Captains Call.

So my auto Justine. I am/was lol unhappy with her shape. I wanted to uppot and control her but she’s an auto, and you should only uppot once, but why? What makes an auto any different? I really put thought into this. And I have enough seeds to do a tester. While my seeds are super precious to me, I feel like if my gut instinct is wrong, I get another chance.

My gut says it doesn’t matter. Whether you uppot once or four times. My gut instinct has been wrong many times before so I guess I will see if I’ve ruined her. I still haven’t topped. I shaved those two bottom branches off and buried them. I’ll top in a few days.

She is showing good growth, so I guess we wait and see now.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto

20F5C0F4-F452-4B49-8876-CABFFD8B9DDB.jpeg
The theory of not up potting or up potting only once for autos is because they only live a set amount of time and they have less time to recover and could easily be stunted. I mostly start mine in a 3 gallon and thats where they stay til the end.

I'll let you know when I need some pliering! :hookah: Gonna need a tool belt for them pliers🧑‍🔧
What a great idea!

And now you have planted it - ABSOLUTELY!

Hey I dont mean to dredge up the past.....but......Im not sure who owes who an apology or its a nil all draw.

Im sure our o/s members wont care much but I was interested when I found out.

Your bird, in you yard, fake one. I called it a Kookaburra, and you called it a Kingfisher.

As it turns out, The Kookaburra (which it is btw) is the largest of the native Kingfishers.

I dont know why I cant let shit go.....like some sticks in my mind,

but the way I see it

you were 80% right, and I was 100% right, so you should probably apologise immediately so I can forgive you, acknowledge we both learnt something, and move on.

Look it matters more as the poor old Kookaburra has had a bit of a tough run:

His pants were on fire

He had a gay life before gay meant something else other than happy.

And we should be doing our bit to make things better. He is, after all, the King of Kingfishers.

Lets place them high, give them the reverence they deserve.

Also, loving your girls Tra. Really interested in watching you do the Auto thing.
Okay, you get to be right. But only due to the small writing no one reads.

Calling a Kookaburra a Kingfisher, is like calling Beryl Kardashian, a Kardashian. While in theory it’s true, once said makes no sense.

Do you sing the amended ditty?

Kookaburra sits on the electric wire
Jumping up and down with his balls on fire
Laugh. Kookaburra laugh
Kookaburra gay your life must be.

And thank you :)

The theory of not up potting or up potting only once for autos is because they only live a set amount of time and they have less time to recover and could easily be stunted. I mostly start mine in a 3 gallon and thats where they stay til the end.
Thanks D to da B

I’ve uppotted mine in an 18L which is around 4 gallons if you want to use an improper measurement lollinggg.

Look I’m not sure about that. I’m just not sure it makes sense to my brain. I know that’s what’s said, but I’m just not sold on uppotting being the kind of ordeal a plant needs to recover from. Cloning I get. But repotting not so much. So far she looks okay. I missed my Sunday summary coz I was quietly dying. I’ll get pics today.

Back
Top Bottom