Trala’s Tent

I hope you are recovered by now. It sounds like it was awful. The plants all look like they are healthy and happy and doing what you want them to. Holding thumbs for the new seed to pop. What intervals are you planting your seeds at to keep perpetual?

Greg is looking pretty good for having a busted arm. Didn't phase her at all.

Oh, and the vomit fetish? It's called 'pelican drinking'. :thedoubletake:
DO NOT GOOGLE IT!!
You've been warned.
What you do with this information is on you.

Have a lovely day Felicia...
:thumb:

Thats some Jurrasic park level fans on Justine there Tra. I thought pic one up against Cleo it was maybe a bit of an opitical illusion, but the family shot also brings it home.

Next level.
Omg I know!

The seed fairy said she’s a magical plant and she’s proving to be that.

It’s gonna end up in a frame then straight to the pool room. (You, me and maybe Joe are gonna be the only ones who get that btw. Great smirk lost universally).

Beautiful Trala
They are all such lovely and very different plants.

Thank you. And your grow looks so beautiful. Well done GF.

I hope you are recovered by now. It sounds like it was awful. The plants all look like they are healthy and happy and doing what you want them to.
They are going well. As I put them to bed last night I looked at Justine, my Wookiee F2 Auto and really saw her for what was was, a little girl ready for training so she got a last minute frantic Carhook just before bed.
Holding thumbs for the new seed to pop.
Omg me too. I don’t like my chances.
What intervals are you planting your seeds at to keep perpetual?
Look it’s meant to be 35 days, but I totes forgot and let it lapse 45 days I think. Slow veg growth might level it out. I must say, perpetualling is so much harder said than done.

Greg is looking pretty good for having a busted arm. Didn't phase her at all.
Arms bruv. I ripped both of them off. Fucking devo I was. If I hadn’t done that she would be next level. Her colour is amazing.
Oh, and the vomit fetish? It's called 'pelican drinking'. :thedoubletake:
DO NOT GOOGLE IT!!
You've been warned.
What you do with this information is on you.
What is fucking wrong with you?! I don’t even need to google to get a visual!!!! Unlike Two Girls One Cup. I needed therapy after seeing that!
Have a lovely day Felicia...
:thumb:
You too brew :)

Your seeds should be there anytime time now :)

Arms bruv. I ripped both of them off. Fucking devo I was. If I hadn’t done that she would be next level. Her colour is amazing.

What is fucking wrong with you?! I don’t even need to google to get a visual!!!! Unlike Two Girls One Cup. I needed therapy after seeing that!

Since I live under a rock, and I've never heard of '2 girls 1 cup',
You know I just googled that shit... 🤢🤮:rofl:

Am sure 2 girls 1 cup went global lol

perpetualling is so much harder said than done.
I imagine it's a big commitment, especially if it is mostly handled manually 😵 👒

Okay I have an announcement. I know sometimes people see me as loud, obnoxious, annoying and extra, so I have 2 things for you.

1. Super exciting news
2. Proof if ever you need it ;)

I defs have too much time on my hands.

L o l l i n g !

Okay I have an announcement. I know sometimes people see me as loud, obnoxious, annoying and extra, so I have 2 things for you.

1. Super exciting news

L o l l i n g !

More video updates that was epic 10/10 think I scared the shit out of my neighbours lol

1. Super exciting news

L o l l i n g !

Love the Video Trala! Great work my friend

100% did not under sell it! Might be my fav update yet.

Loved it T.

Deep down I had faith. So happy for you and the newest girl.

In spite of everything you throw at them, they seem to thrive lol!

That green. Omg that green. Its like dwc green. Awesome.
So happy!

I was shook! So shook!

More video updates that was epic 10/10 think I scared the shit out of my neighbours lol
BIG SMILING!

Love the Video Trala! Great work my friend
Omg I internally lolled doing it. Take 1 too, I was gonna do a second more professional take without the hand torch light show magic visual intrusion ruining it, but thought yeah nah fuck it! I am toooooo excitedddddd I need to upload and share!

So stoked bruv!

I’d like to introduce you to my newest Bee. Sorry in advance Hashgirl. I think I’ve chosen another name that’s usually kept solely for boys. But these names just come to me. Lollllll

I was gonna say she’s beautiful, but she really looks like she got smashed up exiting the birth canal. She will come good. That I feel sure.

A few minutes with her sisters. She is under the light now. It’s a bit cool outside for a new born.

C32C2FBC-CDA1-41D2-B3E0-E3FBABEC6E08.jpeg

Big shout out to Sponsors @Herbies Seeds. Buy from them with confidence. No mess, no fuss. Bang em in dirt, squirt em with water and they grow. Stealth shipping. Great customer service. Good prices. Deliver errrrrrry time.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Today Years Old

0010817F-6ECA-4A80-8367-CF37D9E8FE7D.jpeg

You know this reminds me of a convo long ago, which actually has a bit of a funny. Like your Greg.

So my show birds used to be named for pop stars. Not all of them just the dozen to 20 odd that would stay on.

As chicks they were just given a number related to parentage. (Say 52/63). Anyhow the best were named, (Cher, Lemi, Bon Scott etc) and I was showing my Uncle.

He runs a farm breeding stud merinos, and decided to copy the idea.

He had Johnny Diesel, Roy Orbison, etc.

Anyhow, a few years back he split his flock and one of his new lambs was up for naming. My little cousin suggested Lady Gaga, for a ram.

Now as it turned out, Lady Gaga is one of the most successful rams hes ever bred, and it still to this day causes much confusion in those circles of rural men, if not also a bunch of mirth and laughing.

So to me, Greg & Simba are fine.

I think I might carry on the old tradition of pop star names when I get my grow on, I have trouble with assigning names at the best of times.

Awesomeness on the birth of baby Simba Bee! Welcome little one.
That music in your video soundtrack sounds Zulu, is it? It sounds like home at any rate :)... loved it! And don't sell your husky Aussie voice short girlfriend, it's exotic and gorgeous!

You know this reminds me of a convo long ago, which actually has a bit of a funny. Like your Greg.

So my show birds used to be named for pop stars. Not all of them just the dozen to 20 odd that would stay on.

As chicks they were just given a number related to parentage. (Say 52/63). Anyhow the best were named, (Cher, Lemi, Bon Scott etc) and I was showing my Uncle.

He runs a farm breeding stud merinos, and decided to copy the idea.

He had Johnny Diesel, Roy Orbison, etc.

Anyhow, a few years back he split his flock and one of his new lambs was up for naming. My little cousin suggested Lady Gaga, for a ram.

Now as it turned out, Lady Gaga is one of the most successful rams hes ever bred, and it still to this day causes much confusion in those circles of rural men, if not also a bunch of mirth and laughing.

So to me, Greg & Simba are fine.

I think I might carry on the old tradition of pop star names when I get my grow on, I have trouble with assigning names at the best of times.
Great story Deeve :)

I really love the thought of you naming plants after rock stars.

Only a couple of months later.... hope you're well

I didn't want to tell Wayne that we were going to Bonnie Doon just in case he'd feel bad that we were going to Bonnie Doon...

We're going to Bonnie Doon!
You go straight to the head of the class, babe.

I hope you’re looking after you.

I miss you McRib 🥰🥰🥰

Awesomeness on the birth of baby Simba Bee! Welcome little one.
That music in your video soundtrack sounds Zulu, is it? It sounds like home at any rate :)... loved it! And don't sell your husky Aussie voice short girlfriend, it's exotic and gorgeous!
Look I stole the idea.

I remember watching this and fucking snot lolling. The extraness tickled me baddddd

Stolen birth announcement idea

And my accent is so uneducated bogan. I literally cringe when I hear the way I pronounce some words. McRib and Deeve will verify. People from Sydney and Melbourne have more cultivated accents. Not so nasally.

Told you! Exotic AND gorgeous! I could listen to you(her) all day!
While Tra snooses I'll tell you the song is Circle of life, from The Lion King movie. A great piece of music!
It is.

Did you see that Modern Family episode where Cam Introduced his and his husbands first child?

Lol funny. Extra as fuck. I’m not alone. The trama fuelled extra lovers walk among us.

Back
Top Bottom