Trala’s Tent

Tra, you are awesome! I learn a lot from your journal. The first one I check on 420 each day.
Omg thank you! And me too! First thing I do each day is check out my watched threads, so right back at you.

I’m starting to feel a bit more confident. I know aspects of my grow style are very different to many, but like everyone I’m always striving to do better.

Those milk creates make me nervous T.
I get it but yeiks be careful.
Hope your having a nice weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Fuck man, me too.

It’s not exactly stable, but Bill, no guts no glory.

Lollinggggg!

Look at this bloody idiot this morning!

Simba looks like a lollipop! I do like her straight proud stem. It’s just too long (thats what she said..lol).

4 days old and she is ready for her cot.

She will get an uppot today.

DA22F8F2-E5AC-416C-92B1-CF08779AC0E9.jpeg

Hey a quick update on yesterday.

I uppotted June and Liz my clone. My attitude to uppot is very different from the majority of members, but half the fun of growing is working out what makes your own grow sing.

I don’t base my uppot on roots, in fact I don’t even give my roots a second thought anymore really. If my plant is green, my roots are okay, end of. I don’t base my uppot on growth either. I base my uppot on convenience and aesthetics.

I have a lot to do today, I’m back at work tomorrow, so I decided yesterday to uppot. Neither needed it, neither will suffer for it. Well if I use history as my guide they won’t. As you can see, both look desperately unhappy about changing beds, but hopefully for todays Sunday Summary they will be back to smiling.

June is now in her forever pot, but my little monster has two uppots to go.

906CF7E3-42B0-4A77-995D-53C2E3A51669.jpeg
E50F5650-55E6-4854-A96C-0584F4DDD51E.jpeg

Look at this bloody idiot this morning!

Simba looks like a lollipop! I do like her straight proud stem. It’s just too long (thats what she said..lol).

4 days old and she is ready for her cot.

She will get an uppot today.

DA22F8F2-E5AC-416C-92B1-CF08779AC0E9.jpeg
Love love love the pic of the coffee cup!

Happy Sunday!

Omg I’m back at work tomorrow fml.

Sunday Summary Time

This beautiful girl must be close?!

I have glitter pics in her Wedding Album Thread if you want to help me with a closer look. I took off a proper Coca-Cola, not a small one. Well small compared to what you guys grow lol. Typical Trala chode lolling.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 128
Days in flower - 60

15263337-21AE-45CD-99EB-7308B9E2E4BB.jpeg
0C5ABBA1-C573-4176-90B6-0B6E3817785A.jpeg
77AB53C7-F7B9-408B-A5B4-2306ADAF514D.jpeg

Flippity Do! Greg is officially stepping out tonight and she’s ready baby!

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 78

3BEB6C23-AC22-4D67-AFDC-70B10EA2813F.jpeg

Junie has forgiven me for yesterday's uppot. She really is a beautiful girl. Even with an extra couple of heads… lollingggg! Her CarCanopy is coming along well.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 55

50033235-9185-4AAD-A374-03987730639F.jpeg

Jus is taking shape. She’s still light on foliage. Hopefully my warmer days will help fill her out.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 39

B1B6B08C-6D99-4006-8BB2-A9E4B9BB6F46.jpeg

Liz has forgiven me for her early uppot too. We finally have developed some serrated leaves!

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 21

B67A23A8-0061-4FB1-9DC5-FCE55C159AFE.jpeg

I fucking love this plant already! I have grown the breed before and my son loved her smoke. Hopefully I can make her sing.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground 4

36E6F356-7AA1-4B5A-98B1-4502A214007B.jpeg

I really don’t want to negatively jinx myself. I have the most exciting opportunity. But first I must wake my green fairy 🧚

72875C1E-D879-4782-8F9A-9812EE142D4B.jpeg

Cross your fingers for me. Xo

I hope you all have the best Sunday! I’ll be back with a Flippity doo dah pic.

Happy Sunday!

Omg I’m back at work tomorrow fml.

Sunday Summary Time

This beautiful girl must be close?!

I have glitter pics in her Wedding Album Thread if you want to help me with a closer look. I took off a proper Coca-Cola, not a small one. Well small compared to what you guys grow lol. Typical Trala chode lolling.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Days above ground - 128
Days in flower - 60

15263337-21AE-45CD-99EB-7308B9E2E4BB.jpeg
0C5ABBA1-C573-4176-90B6-0B6E3817785A.jpeg
77AB53C7-F7B9-408B-A5B4-2306ADAF514D.jpeg

Flippity Do! Greg is officially stepping out tonight and she’s ready baby!

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 78

3BEB6C23-AC22-4D67-AFDC-70B10EA2813F.jpeg

Junie has forgiven me for yesterday's uppot. She really is a beautiful girl. Even with an extra couple of heads… lollingggg! Her CarCanopy is coming along well.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 55

50033235-9185-4AAD-A374-03987730639F.jpeg

Jus is taking shape. She’s still light on foliage. Hopefully my warmer days will help fill her out.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 39

B1B6B08C-6D99-4006-8BB2-A9E4B9BB6F46.jpeg

Liz has forgiven me for her early uppot too. We finally have developed some serrated leaves!

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 21

B67A23A8-0061-4FB1-9DC5-FCE55C159AFE.jpeg

I fucking love this plant already! I have grown the breed before and my son loved her smoke. Hopefully I can make her sing.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground 4

36E6F356-7AA1-4B5A-98B1-4502A214007B.jpeg

I really don’t want to negatively jinx myself. I have the most exciting opportunity. But first I must wake my green fairy 🧚

72875C1E-D879-4782-8F9A-9812EE142D4B.jpeg

Cross your fingers for me. Xo

I hope you all have the best Sunday! I’ll be back with a Flippity doo dah pic.
Looking good Mum was interested in monster cropping will they grow into huge plants?

Looking good Mum was interested in monster cropping will they grow into huge plants?
No. I thought they did initially, but they don’t. I think seeds produce the biggest plants.

Awesome pics T
Looking beeautiful...
Thank you :)

I saw a mossie today which means the insects are going to make a return any time :(

I cleaned the areas today, and prepared myself for war. I’m going face them head on!

Omg so my FREE SUNDAY theme continues! You will not believe what I found today!

I was on my walk today and I was prolly 2km from home and I see this footpath prize! It was too much for me to carry, so I rang my partner to bring the truck. His response on arriving “you could have carried that..” LOLLLING! Literally the same as my own outdoor lounge! So stoked!

Omg it’s flip Sunday!

Greg is going to the Debutants Ball!

So let’s sing!

🎵🎶Flippity Do Dah! Flippity aye!
My oh my you gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine coming your way
Flippity Do Dah! Flippity aye! 🎶🎵

There’s plenty of room to stretch. We have Greg, Justine and Cleo in the flower room.

9EFABAB2-A1B5-4FAE-A7CC-1C3E61D91720.jpeg

498996BC-9042-4AB0-B565-33EE1271B9D8.jpeg
F4275340-79C3-4803-9442-6D27B521D984.jpeg

In the Veg Tent I have June and Liz. It’s Junies turn to starfish! Lol

5C53AC24-1167-458A-A45E-241AFE1DCE58.jpeg

And the nursery I have little Simba

4969C3B5-335F-4D45-8702-4AF1E2E214D7.jpeg

Perpetually nailing it! (For now lol).

I saw a mossie today which means the insects are going to make a return any time :(

I cleaned the areas today, and prepared myself for war. I’m going face them head on!
How do you deal with it when you have heat and humidity in abundance? Do any of those miracle mossie bashers advertised work?

Good one on the free lounge find nice bonus on the walk, and your plants are looking impeccable as always.

How do you deal with it when you have heat and humidity in abundance? Do any of those miracle mossie bashers advertised work?
Omg the same way you guys do. Swear words, infestations and bud rot! I can’t believe the difference growing bud in winter with minimal humidity and no bugs. I’ll soon have spidermites and aphids out my ying yang! My warm months will be watch, spray, spin and repeat.

I don’t think they do.

I also create like a moat coz my nursery dude says ants often carry them in.
Good one on the free lounge find nice bonus on the walk, and your plants are looking impeccable as always.
Omg I know! I couldn’t believe my luck! I’m so happy with both areas.

And thank you Stunger. That’s really high praise coming from you. :)

Couple thoughts.

Firstly, that lounge is a great score, definitely my favourite of your finds, it looks awesome, especially given the price.

But in the back of my mind I cannot help but wonder why on Earth someone would be getting rid of it.

Tra on walk:
Oh my god, look at it, its fantastic, what a score! Freebie Sunday for the win!

Me hearing the story:
Mavis to Bob at 10.25 am, " Hun its a beautiful day out, everyones enjoying the sunshine, lets get the outdoor setting and put it out the front, Ill make jam and scones and a pot of tea, we can wave to everyone walking past. It will be lovely."

10.30 Passerby leaves a free sign from some other treasure they picked up

10.35 Mavis " Omg Bob, someones stolen the good outdoor furniture!!! We saved for months and waited for the sale, now some lowlife has stolen it right from the front yard!!! Call the police, Ive had enough of this! We cant trust anyone nowadays! I tell you Bob, Im sick of this neighbourhood!"

Something like that. Haha.

Loving the Sunday Summary, always excited to read about your grows.

I don’t base my uppot on roots, in fact I don’t even give my roots a second thought anymore really. If my plant is green, my roots are okay, end of. I don’t base my uppot on growth either. I base my uppot on convenience and aesthetics.
I watched a video last night by a "care giver" who has an enormous grow and has won multiple awards, he grows for patients. I can't remember what state / country he was in, but licensing your own grow is practically impossible unless you get your patients to license you to grow their meds for them. He talked about the "art" of the grow. That is the intuitive, creative aspect and I think you have that nailed. You'd be blown away by seeing how the landraces survive extreme climate. I've been watching those videos the Strain Hunters are making about their current trip to RSA. They are currently visiting Pondoland, where my favourite landrace Sativa is from. They show plants that practically survive on dew alone, so they get their moisture from foliar and they have tiny, shallow roots. Fascinating. Some of the flowering plants no longer bud, because they can't, but they form tiny flowers that are pollinated and produce seed, ensuring their continuation as a species. There are some pretty strange looking female creatures that grow in those climes, amongst the smokables. I've linked it in my thread, but if you were interested, you'd find it on Youtube.
Your perpetual grow is progressing superbly. Really beautiful craft grown weed that.

Nice score on the furniture!!!

I watched a video last night by a "care giver" who has an enormous grow and has won multiple awards, he grows for patients. I can't remember what state / country he was in, but licensing your own grow is practically impossible unless you get your patients to license you to grow their meds for them. He talked about the "art" of the grow. That is the intuitive, creative aspect and I think you have that nailed. You'd be blown away by seeing how the landraces survive extreme climate. I've been watching those videos the Strain Hunters are making about their current trip to RSA. They are currently visiting Pondoland, where my favourite landrace Sativa is from. They show plants that practically survive on dew alone, so they get their moisture from foliar and they have tiny, shallow roots. Fascinating. Some of the flowering plants no longer bud, because they can't, but they form tiny flowers that are pollinated and produce seed, ensuring their continuation as a species. There are some pretty strange looking female creatures that grow in those climes, amongst the smokables. I've linked it in my thread, but if you were interested, you'd find it on Youtube.
Your perpetual grow is progressing superbly. Really beautiful craft grown weed that.

Nice score on the furniture!!!
God I love strain hunters that series of vids on youtube is awesome !!

Couple thoughts.

Firstly, that lounge is a great score, definitely my favourite of your finds, it looks awesome, especially given the price.

But in the back of my mind I cannot help but wonder why on Earth someone would be getting rid of it.

Tra on walk:
Oh my god, look at it, its fantastic, what a score! Freebie Sunday for the win!

Me hearing the story:
Mavis to Bob at 10.25 am, " Hun its a beautiful day out, everyones enjoying the sunshine, lets get the outdoor setting and put it out the front, Ill make jam and scones and a pot of tea, we can wave to everyone walking past. It will be lovely."

10.30 Passerby leaves a free sign from some other treasure they picked up

10.35 Mavis " Omg Bob, someones stolen the good outdoor furniture!!! We saved for months and waited for the sale, now some lowlife has stolen it right from the front yard!!! Call the police, Ive had enough of this! We cant trust anyone nowadays! I tell you Bob, Im sick of this neighbourhood!"

Something like that. Haha.

Loving the Sunday Summary, always excited to read about your grows.
L O L L I N G !

Mavis: I swear Bob, few months ago I saw a woman carrying two large pictures… she looked dodgy as…
Bob: now you mention it, Janice round the corner said her coffee table was missing
Mavis: and Wilma over the road said her deer head was gone….

Deddddddddd!

Omg it’s my first day back after nearly 4 weeks off. My anxiety is a 10/10.

I love to fuck with myself, so I always think my ward is going to realise I’m the weakest link and everyone hates me.

Ugggh.

Omg it’s my first day back after nearly 4 weeks off. My anxiety is a 10/10.

I love to fuck with myself, so I always think my ward is going to realise I’m the weakest link and everyone hates me.

Ugggh.
Reality: Everyone who sees Tra thinks 'thank god she's back! This whole place went to shit the past few weeks'

Reality: Everyone who sees Tra thinks 'thank god she's back! This whole place went to shit the past few weeks'
I always attract the very people I need.

Thank you for saying that Scoobs Xo

Back
Top Bottom