Trala’s Tent

Perfect!
But I want to see those ducks...
Good afternoon C Saw :)

Here’s my 3 Mimosa ducks. While Mimmy may be 50 shades of fucking awful, she’s still in the row dammit!

661672CE-0E68-4FFD-B479-99B2BE5EC54B.jpeg

Seed journey starts Sunday week. It’s been so long since I popped a seed!

Do you want to pick my second seed? I’m doing a Wedding Cake and your choice if you like :)

For me I would have said a week, then revisited, but the weed world is full of individuals. I like a bit earlier than most, as mine tends to sit around for a good while longer, and I like to be able to get around and have a conversation after a sesh. Days of being crucified on the couch are long gone, Ive got shit to do.

I reckon the 30th is a good choice, and I wanna see the new beans up.
I very seldom smoke now.

Crucified on the couch is my favourite. I love to be comfortably numb, but sadly the worst state for my mental health to be in is comfortably numb. It’s a double edged sword. Like you, I got goals to kick and shit to do. I learned the hard way I get absolutely no where on the nod. I do love that Peyote Critical tho. It’s like Harry in a hashpie lolllll

I am so excited! I’m going to order two more seeds for every two I plant. This opens up a new grow world to me, it really does.

Congrats - totally excited the eagle has landed!!!

clear & cloudy = wait for it….anywhere from 10080 minutes up to 20160 minutes.…. (tho some might say a week or two)

yeah trade restrictions - our North American brands like SNS are not available for sale or shipment to Aussieland.

Ahem, cough, cough, - so this flies mostly below the radar….. it has been said that 10 parts rosemary oil mixed with 90 parts water plus a drop or two of Dr. Bronners Peppermint Soap is the home brew equivalent of a popular spider-mite control product. As to the source of these salacious rumors and upon the advice of counsel - I can neither confirm nor deny these statementz….

another nit removal tool missing from arsenal might be citric acid, Flying Skull makes such a product. TBH, I’ve never used a citric acid based bug slayer so I’m tapped other than this shout out….. can anyone help on citric acid mix ratios and other essential ingredients for spidermites and/or general critter control for the lovely Miss Trala??

Just think Sierra Natural prolly started out in a basement and there is no shame in that.

oh yeah empty jars…. sucks out the wazoo cuz I know a thing or two about empty jars

edit to add - those later money shots look better (further along) than the first pics you posted…
They have 9 days to cloud up!

Oh and me too. I’m so very pleased. I will definitely be buying another Mimosa EVO seed just to see if I can do her justice. She is easily the prettiest plant I’ve ever grown, I mean till I fucked her.

I’ll have a look on eBay and see if I can buy DR Bronners and make me some brew. And please anyone who has any recipes I’m open. I like choice.

I still have 9 weeks of smoke, prolly 12 tbh. I was very careful after the great drought of 2021 not too give too much away. In 4 weeks while he waited for jars to fill he spent $800 buying smoke he whinged was shit.

The later pics were the first pics, just maximised in portion.

Hey 013 you know how you like to read ingredients and directions? What is your thoughts on this?

CCG Green Cleaner Concentrate - 60ML 118ML 235ML | Mite Powdery Mildew Treatment

Should I buy it?

2022 is the Year of the DeadNit ☠️

First time seeing it recommended as an insecticide, it does seem to be used in some products.
As a bonus, citric acid doubles as botrytis aka budrot and powdery mildew prevention.
Good thing to add to your arsenal either way. The recipe is likely the same as this one:
You’re a fucking legend Regrowth!

I’ll make up a squirter tomorrow :)

Is dish soap washing up liquid?

CCG Green Cleaner Concentrate - 60ML 118ML 235ML | Mite Powdery Mildew Treatment

Safers & Searles both use potassium salts of fatty acids (it’s basically a lightweight oil)

I order beneficial critters from Arbico Organics and it appears they have the most technical info regarding Green Cleaner Concentrate - here’s link to that data set Green Cleaner Concentrate

GCC uses soybean oil, the sodium laurel sulfate is a surfactant but also has sodium citrate & citric acid

note the italics below…. best to use it up within 24 hours after mixing with water - so mix small batches

Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.

Shelf Life: Green Cleaner has no expiration date if kept sealed in its original package. Once opened, it stays good for one year. If mixed with water, it should be used within 24 hours.

Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:

Soybean oil (8001-22-7)……………..…….39%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (68585-47-7)….19%
Inert Ingredients……………………………….42%
(Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid)

I would buy the Green Cleaner and yes thats it on Dr Bronners Peppermint Pure Castile Soap

I really need to get a better perpetual flow going.
Same here! Just started my planning with that in mind. Going to incorporate some autos throughout the year to have some random harvests and flavors to change things up. Photoperiods for mommas and clones for the rest of the season.
I am so excited! I’m going to order two more seeds for every two I plant. This opens up a new grow world to me, it really does.
Wait wait...you haven't done seeds before?! Have we had this convo already? I just picked up more seeds. I have a slight seed collection issue. I should be able to plant all my seeds by 2099...unless I buy some more for "variety" and extend that to 2120.

Should I buy it?
Great stuff! Very potent. I had no idea it was distributed over there! This is a very local company to me (hometown).
Oiiii @013 this it?

4A643A8E-8F72-41B9-AA3E-DF37726D7050.jpeg
That's the stuff! I love this. Use it all the time in my outdoor garden. And yes, you can mix in some other essential oils. You can also start looking for neem seed meal and/or insect frass to start adding to your soil. That will aid in keeping bugs away.

Do you want to pick my second seed? I’m doing a Wedding Cake and your choice if you like
A little J-birdie in Washington State:rolleyes: tells me the Wedding Cake is some ass-kicking weed...

I think I'd pick Blue Sunset Sherbert to grow with it...It's got a cool name, and at 28% thc, it's even stronger than the Wedding Cake...(24%)
It's supposed to get colorful, too- which would look great sitting next to the pool...:cool:
Good one to practice your training on- it'll get pretty tall if you just let it do it's thing..
So whaddaya think?

Safers & Searles both use potassium salts of fatty acids (it’s basically a lightweight oil)

I order beneficial critters from Arbico Organics and it appears they have the most technical info regarding Green Cleaner Concentrate - here’s link to that data set Green Cleaner Concentrate

GCC uses soybean oil, the sodium laurel sulfate is a surfactant but also has sodium citrate & citric acid

note the italics below…. best to use it up within 24 hours after mixing with water - so mix small batches

Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.

Shelf Life: Green Cleaner has no expiration date if kept sealed in its original package. Once opened, it stays good for one year. If mixed with water, it should be used within 24 hours.

Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:

Soybean oil (8001-22-7)……………..…….39%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (68585-47-7)….19%
Inert Ingredients……………………………….42%
(Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid)

I would buy the Green Cleaner and yes thats it on Dr Bronners Peppermint Pure Castile Soap
I bought both of them :)

I feel 87% sure they are all dead ☠️

I will keep up the daily treating then review next week.

Hopefully I can go a three times a week spray.

I actually have a litre made up of that GCC which I will have to throw out. My next door neighbour gave me 10mL to give to my son for his grow lollll

Same here! Just started my planning with that in mind. Going to incorporate some autos throughout the year to have some random harvests and flavors to change things up. Photoperiods for mommas and clones for the rest of the season.
I’m going to have 4 in the flower room next week. I think this will set my perpetual in motion. By the time I chop two, I’ll be flipping two. Going forward I’m going to keep my plants smaller. Big plants are hard. They are hard to nit treat, hard to lift and the chew through my Tega Brop *taps nose*. That will be my next issue. I can’t get Mega Crop :(
Wait wait...you haven't done seeds before?! Have we had this convo already? I just picked up more seeds. I have a slight seed collection issue. I should be able to plant all my seeds by 2099...unless I buy some more for "variety" and extend that to 2120.
I have but I had to be miserly. Since joining here I’ve only grown six proper breed seeds in total. 3 Tangerine Dreams, a Shiskaberry and a Peyote Critical. My best friend used to send them from the UK, but it got too hard.
Great stuff! Very potent. I had no idea it was distributed over there! This is a very local company to me (hometown).

That's the stuff! I love this. Use it all the time in my outdoor garden. And yes, you can mix in some other essential oils. You can also start looking for neem seed meal and/or insect frass to start adding to your soil. That will aid in keeping bugs away.
Got both :)

I feel your seed collecting pain. I stopped buying guitars & now I have a VERY expensive guitar's worth of seeds.

A little J-birdie in Washington State:rolleyes: tells me the Wedding Cake is some ass-kicking weed...
Good morning C Weed

How is UstinJa OodyGa? I still miss him :)

I am so excited to grow this! My bestie sent me a Wedding Cake seed but it was only half a seed, it was damaged and I knew it wouldn’t strike. I’m stoked to grow it!
I think I'd pick Blue Sunset Sherbert to grow with it...It's got a cool name, and at 28% thc, it's even stronger than the Wedding Cake...(24%)
It's supposed to get colorful, too- which would look great sitting next to the pool...:cool:
Good one to practice your training on- it'll get pretty tall if you just let it do it's thing..
So whaddaya think?
That’s exactly why I bought it! Omg how do you know the percentages? How do the even work that out?

I’m going to try for smaller plants. That’s my goal, whether I follow through or not is another story… lolllllinggg

I feel your seed collecting pain. I stopped buying guitars & now I have a VERY expensive guitar's worth of seeds.
I want to always have 4 in the bank.

I currently have 6 seeds.

Grow two, buy two perpetually.

I was looking for Tega Drop the other day and everywhere I looked was out of stock! I’m kinda worried!

NTH
Omg it is so good!

I fucking love the ease of it. I’ve never had to add on scerick skeric scaric bit of extra nutes. I’ve also been able to keep my feed at 2g/2L based on their shade of green.

Omg how do you know the percentages?
Herbies tells you that stuff, plus flowering times, Indica/Sativa percentages, and other pertinent info...

Omg it is so good!

I fucking love the ease of it. I’ve never had to add on scerick skeric scaric bit of extra nutes. I’ve also been able to keep my feed at 2g/2L based on their shade of green.
I added some Flower Fuel to my flowering girls this grow just to try something different but I’m with you on how simple it is. I see no need to go with anything else. Saw where one grower was using it at 10 g per gallon and his plants are so beautiful.

NTH

I will keep up the daily treating then review next week.
I tend to stay away from treating everyday. Every 3rd day is a good place to start. Depends on the spray you are using I suppose.

I want to always have 4 in the bank.

I currently have 6 seeds.

Grow two, buy two perpetually.
Lots of amazing sponsors to choose from when it comes to seeds. I have tried a few different companies here now. Good luck with your thought process. My bet is you'll end up with like 60 by the end of the year. Or more!

Back
Top Bottom