Trala’s Tent

Herbies tells you that stuff, plus flowering times, Indica/Sativa percentages, and other pertinent info...

Today years old C Weed, today years old.

I will skim this pertinent information today and no doubt miss the most important stuff lollll

Well, you've got the seeds, and that's the important thing.
The breeders info is just a generalization anyway, gathered from the best plants grown under near perfect conditions...your/everyone's results may vary...hell, you never know- you might even do better than they did... :)

I tend to stay away from treating everyday. Every 3rd day is a good place to start. Depends on the spray you are using I suppose.
I had to treat every day to start with coz I was infested.

I’m hoping to get to a twice weekly treatment.
Lots of amazing sponsors to choose from when it comes to seeds. I have tried a few different companies here now. Good luck with your thought process. My bet is you'll end up with like 60 by the end of the year. Or more!
I am a boring predictable super loyal shopper when it comes to brands. If I like your brand, you got me for life.

I only wear Mac lipstick, only buy Barilla pasta, only wear NB runners, I find a brand and stick to it. Barney’s Seeds are the only fancy seeds I’ve used, and I love them. Herbies Seeds can provide them to me, so they’ve got my business for life lolllll.

I don’t think so. I am not a hoarder type person. But I am practical. I like to have 4 seeds in the bank coz that gives me two grows to sort out another supplier if Herbies goes tits up. Having seeds means I don’t have to clone as much.

Well, you've got the seeds, and that's the important thing.
The breeders info is just a generalization anyway, gathered from the best plants grown under near perfect conditions...your/everyone's results may vary...hell, you never know- you might even do better than they did... :)
I know. I’m so grateful to Herbies. As far as customer service goes I can’t fault them. The rep contacted me here just based on a conversation I had saying my seeds hadn’t got here yet.

I love how confident you always are when it comes to my limited ability! Lollllll

I just looked up my mimosa EVO and she shouldn’t be anywhere near finished yet.

I think she is around day 40 of flower.

2127543E-A0BE-419F-97FA-D0008F3F2E8D.jpeg

Never really understood those flowering numbers. My guess is they are estimating based on the average from flip to harvest, but seems so arbitrary to say it will be 9 to 10 weeks (in this example). What I mean is under what conditions? Every grow even if the same strain seems to not be uniform between plants, let alone bud. Ive never seen bud show equal trichome colours between sites, let alone plants. Just hurts my brain thinking about it.

Hey NTH! I’ve got my efficiency pants on this morning. I’m on a nightshift tonight and I always prepare a pre nightshift heat up dinner.

I will see your delicious home made tacos and raise you with Couscous (non conventional) Tabbouleh, Beef Koftas with sprinkled walnuts and a Greek yogurt dressing :)

Dinner cooked by 0915 lollll

Your move.

Never really understood those flowering numbers. My guess is they are estimating based on the average from flip to harvest, but seems so arbitrary to say it will be 9 to 10 weeks (in this example). What I mean is under what conditions? Every grow even if the same strain seems to not be uniform between plants, let alone bud. Ive never seen bud show equal trichome colours between sites, let alone plants. Just hurts my brain thinking about it.
Me too tbh.

I had 3 Tangerine Dream seeds and grew 3 very different plants.

@Melville Hobbes I read you were struggling to keep your Carhooks™️ In place.

This is how I control my branches once they become too strong.

Thanks! If I have to bend them down again before the flip I think I'll use lengths of string attached to loops of gardening wire, and tie the string to the pot elevator under the pot. Similar effect to using the rocks. I would have to find some that aren't buried under 40cm of snow, or embedded in ice right now, lol. I'll be switching to one elevator at flip so I can just take the whole thing out of the tent if I need to.
I'll figure out some other way to keep Krishna and Paddy up off the cold floor. And the thermometer of course.

I'll figure out some other way to keep Krishna and Paddy up off the cold floor. And the thermometer of course.
How about using a sheet of rigid insulation? They come in 4x8' sheets so you could probably cut one to fit your floor, or even make individual slabs for particular pots.

How about using a sheet of rigid insulation? They come in 4x8' sheets so you could probably cut one to fit your floor, or even make individual slabs for particular pots.
I'll probably just use whatever I have lying around that won't be damaged by water, or hazardous. I've got some stuff I can use.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks! If I have to bend them down again before the flip I think I'll use lengths of string attached to loops of gardening wire, and tie the string to the pot elevator under the pot. Similar effect to using the rocks. I would have to find some that aren't buried under 40cm of snow, or embedded in ice right now, lol. I'll be switching to one elevator at flip so I can just take the whole thing out of the tent if I need to.
Sounds like a plan, Stan :)

That stuff I washed and fridge dried is ready to be bagged, tagged and cured.

I don’t think Mimmy will be much of a yielder. The nit damage on her leaves has heavily affected her solar panels when it comes to getting power to her buds. I feel so bad about it too. My guess will be 4oz in total. Buds look okay, but they ain’t gonna win no beauty contests. They will be better than paying ole mate I guess.

E269E89A-034C-407B-948B-11FAC89E63A0.jpeg
5F058B23-8C45-4A8A-8D9B-B49E2F22CC47.jpeg

My Merrie is shaping up to be a boss. Is there any way I can harvest her before she gets to that couch lock stage? Peyote Critical really gently punches your brain to the point of knock out.

That stuff I washed and fridge dried is ready to be bagged, tagged and cured.

I don’t think Mimmy will be much of a yielder. The nit damage on her leaves has heavily affected her solar panels when it comes to getting power to her buds. I feel so bad about it too. My guess will be 4oz in total. Buds look okay, but they ain’t gonna win no beauty contests. They will be better than paying ole mate I guess.

E269E89A-034C-407B-948B-11FAC89E63A0.jpeg
5F058B23-8C45-4A8A-8D9B-B49E2F22CC47.jpeg

My Merrie is shaping up to be a boss. Is there any way I can harvest her before she gets to that couch lock stage? Peyote Critical really gently punches your brain to the point of knock out.
Less amber or darker, less couch lock. You want those trichomes milky though. The more you grow a certain strain the more you’ll get to know what ripeness you like.

@Melville Hobbes I read you were struggling to keep your Carhooks™️ In place.

This is how I control my branches once they become too strong.

When you showed poor Mimmy in the video, it made me LOL. :laughtwo: Poor Mimmy. She looks so sad next to the other girls.

We have used bolts in the past to anchor the Carsticks™.

I like to harvest when the trichomes are all milky with very little amber as I hate couchlock highs.

I’m going to have 4 in the flower room next week. I think this will set my perpetual in motion. By the time I chop two, I’ll be flipping two. Going forward I’m going to keep my plants smaller. Big plants are hard. They are hard to nit treat, hard to lift and the chew through my Tega Brop *taps nose*. That will be my next issue. I can’t get Mega Crop :(

I looked up how much it would cost to send you a package from Canada to Australia and the cheapest rate was $92.97 and that doesn't even include duties or the cost of the Tega Brop *taps nose*. o_O But, if you want to pay it, I'm willing to send it to you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I looked up how much it would cost to send you a package from Canada to Australia and the cheapest rate was $92.97 and that doesn't even include duties or the cost of the Tega Brop *taps nose*. o_O But, if you want to pay it, I'm willing to send it to you. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Daaaaaaamn!!! @Trala did you want me to try and estimate shipping from the US? I wouldn't mind if it's something I can help you out with. LMK

Thank you so much!

I will definitely organise a money transfer to you!

Back
Top Bottom