Trala’s Tent

I’m posting them again.

Hey team, how long do you reckon, max?

The only thing I’m worse at than flower is picking the glitter window lolll

69DB419F-A5BC-4D1A-BF69-6F2B45663044.jpeg
5181EEDF-F65A-4CE4-8DB9-EB1704E4D74F.jpeg
467B7FE2-639C-4B14-804C-9A1F4235D80F.jpeg
3A2D0F7F-6FCE-44A3-8BF4-13E5A97636DC.jpeg
62.3/4 hours. Then 31 hours dark. Chop. 30 minute spa session. 110 hour hang.

Load dat bowl!!

NTH

Most will say 10-14 days
Me - looks perfect, another few days for milky maybe
Looks superb Trala
They always seem to stay in that week or 2 mode....

Most will say 10-14 days
Me - looks perfect, another few days for milky maybe
Looks superb Trala
Thank you very much.

Omg two weeks would really suit me :)

I thought I was 30+ days away! I think she is around day 30 of flower.

62.3/4 hours. Then 31 hours dark. Chop. 30 minute spa session. 110 hour hang.

Load dat bowl!!

NTH
Do you think I’m in the window now?

OMG! I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

They always seem to stay in that week or 2 mode....
What do you think D to the B?

(When you reply you need to say “well T to the B…” coz we homies like that brah)

Do you think I’m in the window now?

OMG! I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]
Ooh - I'm curious now
PM me what you said, I'd love to be deleted by Admin
Sounds even more exciting than whatever it was you said :cool:

My mind is sooooooo Plan B spinning!

I am desperate to get seeds in soil. When it comes to my clones, I was going to give Mimosa MC away, but she is so interesting and I love her, I can’t give Mimosa Bubbles away coz she will be my final chance at Mimmy. Now I can keep both.

Kk I am going to uppot both Mimosas into their final pots next Thursday (I’m back at work till then), then flip the following Sunday, and plant 2 seeds!

I am so excited!

What do you think D to the B?

(When you reply you need to say “well T to the B…” coz we homies like that brah)
Yo!Yo!Yo! T to the B! I would say a week or 2. Some people like a lot of amber & some like a very little. I think it's part of the learning curve we all have, finding out what we like. You might have to experiment. @Growings seems to like where you are right now. I have gotten impatient a couple of times and chopped just as soon as I saw amber. Still good smoke...

Yo!Yo!Yo! T to the B! I would say a week or 2. Some people like a lot of amber & some like a very little. I think it's part of the learning curve we all have, finding out what we like. You might have to experiment. @Growings seems to like where you are right now. I have gotten impatient a couple of times and chopped just as soon as I saw amber. Still good smoke...
Plan B is locked in.

She will meet Uncle Chop Chop Sun 30th January.

My ducks are in a row!

She will meet Uncle Chop Chop Sun 30th January.

My ducks are in a row!
Perfect!
But I want to see those ducks...

For me I would have said a week, then revisited, but the weed world is full of individuals. I like a bit earlier than most, as mine tends to sit around for a good while longer, and I like to be able to get around and have a conversation after a sesh. Days of being crucified on the couch are long gone, Ive got shit to do.

I reckon the 30th is a good choice, and I wanna see the new beans up.

Congrats - totally excited the eagle has landed!!!

clear & cloudy = wait for it….anywhere from 10080 minutes up to 20160 minutes.…. (tho some might say a week or two)

yeah trade restrictions - our North American brands like SNS are not available for sale or shipment to Aussieland.

Ahem, cough, cough, - so this flies mostly below the radar….. it has been said that 10 parts rosemary oil mixed with 90 parts water plus a drop or two of Dr. Bronners Peppermint Soap is the home brew equivalent of a popular spider-mite control product. As to the source of these salacious rumors and upon the advice of counsel - I can neither confirm nor deny these statementz….

another nit removal tool missing from arsenal might be citric acid, Flying Skull makes such a product. TBH, I’ve never used a citric acid based bug slayer so I’m tapped other than this shout out….. can anyone help on citric acid mix ratios and other essential ingredients for spidermites and/or general critter control for the lovely Miss Trala??

Just think Sierra Natural prolly started out in a basement and there is no shame in that.

oh yeah empty jars…. sucks out the wazoo cuz I know a thing or two about empty jars

edit to add - those later money shots look better (further along) than the first pics you posted…

First time seeing it recommended as an insecticide, it does seem to be used in some products.
As a bonus, citric acid doubles as botrytis aka budrot and powdery mildew prevention.
Good thing to add to your arsenal either way. The recipe is likely the same as this one:

Hope the rebuild is done so you can get back to your regularly scheduled activities!

Not sure what strength H2O2 you're using for the PM, but straight 3% we get here had no effect. Only thing that works for me is 1% citric acid spray. I use it in full flower and it has no negative effect on the pistils or the buds, and it washes right off after harvest.

My recipe is:
500ml distilled water
5g food grade citric acid
8-12 pipette drops of dish soap
Shake well to mix.
(Scale up or down as needed)

I spray everything tops and bottoms and stems. I even pull the buds away from the stems to get where the PM hides.

I'd recommend turning the fans off for an hour to let the stuff work before it evaporates.

Oh shit Regrowth thank you!

Yes please I might have read that blurp wrong…. Lemme see if I can backtrack and dig that up.

Flying Skull is based on citric acid and used for insects, bud rot & pm. Although they have 3 application strategies on frequency of spray to kill serious infestations of mites which might apply to Miss T Outside link to Flying Skull spray directions

can be used in flower right up to minute before harvest / doesn’t need to be rinsed off

I would say a week and you will be just right. But I’ve had to have an intervention on chop time recently so maybe two? Oh the confusion!!
I realised after work I’d be flipping in 9 days, so I need to uppot today really so the twins are nice and settled for the flower room.

Pre flower uppot ✔️

And how’s this! I had exactly just enough medium (that’s fancy talk for dirt).

Back
Top Bottom