Trala’s Tent

Okay my news!

Duh Daaaaaaaaa!

I got my seeds! Well not quite. They are at the safe house!

34EAF2A6-41DD-4B5D-8450-74223CABC9A4.jpeg

:cheer::high-five::yahoo::theband::surf::slide::goof::woohoo:

I got Zkittlez as my bonus seeds, too.

Good morning bloke :)

Thank you so much. I will get nipping today.

The problem with Mimmy was, well their were 3 problems really

1. I didn’t read how to spray plants with that Eco soap spray correctly, I was just lightly spraying the undersides when they are meant to be dripping top and bottom
2. I used the lightest ratio option 10mL to 1L
3. I went away for a week and left my plants outside

When I got back home Mimmy was just so horribly infested. She is easily the worst effected plant I’ve ever grown.

So I’m just going to make this my new way of life, my treatment plan that is. All my drip trays are sitting in larger water filled drip trays to stop ants carrying them in. I will use a poisonous surface spray twice weekly to spray the veg tent and flower room.

I gave it a lot of thought yesterday, I wonder if I veg too long. It’s so hard to gauge when I compare the size of my plants to plants in here coz the plants in here always look so huge.

I have some exciting news… but I’m going to leave you hanging for a bit lolllllinggg.

Winter is soooooo much better for growing.
Sounds like a good plan Tra.

Im sure next time around during this part of the year/season you will be more prepared, both for prevention and treatment.

Tent growing is like driving down the highway, outdoors like 4x4ing. But every misadventure makes us better growers. I share the same flaw/gift of caring a wee bit much.

Happy news I see, Seed Day is almost as good as Xmas.

As for Veg its hard to say. Theres no right answer obviously. If genetics were easier it would make the decision to push sharp short grows out all the more compelling, then clone/breed the ones that have a place in the long term mix, and push them as bigger yields and grows.

Maybe its simply as case of adjusting your season a little.

:ciao: I’m curious if @Sierra Natural Science delivers to AU? If so, maybe they would be willing to send you a sponsored gallon of SNS 209(?). You’ve got a lot of followers so it would definitely be interesting to watch. Of course you would have to promise to read the directions and use it as directed, but I think it would be a good thing to see if it took care of the mite problem. I’ve used it and was using it on my outdoor grow this summer (before I got busted :straightface:) and my outdoor ladies had zero mites and they were pretty beautiful well into flower (before the chop chop that the cops did). Just a thought. :cheesygrinsmiley: Congrats on the seeds….such A joy when they arrive!

Hey @Trala , I had to skip ahead. I saw the damage on Mimi...or however the hell you spell her name. Did you get any solid leads yet?

I'd like to know if you experience pests similar to what I have here, which are known as cabbage moths. There are other species that also enjoy breeding all over cannabis, leading to caterpillars working their way into buds and eating them from the inside out. Sometimes, they will start eating a stalk, disrupting the nutrient uptake for the rest of that branch and causing necrosis and point of entry for disease(s). Not saying that is what it is, but it is something I have experienced over the past few outdoor grow seasons.

Did you rip apart those dead branches and flowers and inspect them thoroughly for any pests? If no pests, then definitely a disease. Only logical idea in my brain at that point. Sorry if I'm bringing back bad memories. Also, good on ya for doing the videos. Excellent way to communicate a lot more than could be typed out. Also, I promise that I did not laugh at your anxiety and cursing at any point during those videos. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds like a good plan Tra.

Im sure next time around during this part of the year/season you will be more prepared, both for prevention and treatment.

Tent growing is like driving down the highway, outdoors like 4x4ing. But every misadventure makes us better growers. I share the same flaw/gift of caring a wee bit much.

Happy news I see, Seed Day is almost as good as Xmas.

As for Veg its hard to say. Theres no right answer obviously. If genetics were easier it would make the decision to push sharp short grows out all the more compelling, then clone/breed the ones that have a place in the long term mix, and push them as bigger yields and grows.

Maybe its simply as case of adjusting your season a little.
I took your advice :)

Look after a trim, while she doesn’t look good, she defs looks better.

Bit like a fugly man getting rid of his mullet, while he’s still ugly as fuck, he looks a tiny bit better.

See I’m kinda an off road luxury 4x4 kinda gal ;) I still want to go wild, I just don’t want to look like a Tasmanian Devil with an STD while I do it lolllllll

I am so stoked. Spread the word to the Aussies. Herbies Seeds mate. Safe as houses.

I am just thinking they get too big to manage. I used to flower 3 in my veg tent and something in my grow style changed coz I can barely get one in now.

Good idea, smaller plants in summer, go wild in winter :)

Oiii and winter is coming!

:ciao: I’m curious if @Sierra Natural Science delivers to AU? If so, maybe they would be willing to send you a sponsored gallon of SNS 209(?). You’ve got a lot of followers so it would definitely be interesting to watch. Of course you would have to promise to read the directions and use it as directed, but I think it would be a good thing to see if it took care of the mite problem. I’ve used it and was using it on my outdoor grow this summer (before I got busted :straightface:) and my outdoor ladies had zero mites and they were pretty beautiful well into flower (before the chop chop that the cops did). Just a thought. :cheesygrinsmiley: Congrats on the seeds….such A joy when they arrive!
Hello birthday girl ❤️❤️❤️

Omg I don’t have followers lollllll I have a safety net of fucking legends who help me day and night! I’m not a sponsored kinda gal. I’ve been asked a few times to do journals, try sponsored things and such. I’m just too not professional. I just like doing my own thing without pressure and the mods heavily breathing down my neck. Id be happy to buy it tho

And directions smirections! That’s what my friends are for! You guys are so cool. You don’t even get mad when I ask the same question over and over again coz I’ve struggled to retain the answer lollll

Omg you have to tell me about this busted story! I have some great ones. My fav was from back in the day, the Drug Squad raided me at 0600, detectives and coppers everywhere. Knocked at the front door while they kicked my back door in. I was 19. They had dogs and everything. I had 5 pound hidden and all they found was my personal. They got the last laugh tho, there was a new law brought in in the 80’s where you had to see a judge before a possible release. It was a Friday, they kept me in for questioning until after the last court case was heard, and I had to sit in the lockup until Monday morning. Omg and don’t even get me started on my Legal Aide reps grand plea idea! The good old days Boobird, I’d rather eat chocolate covered razorblades than ever live that again!

Hey @Trala , I had to skip ahead. I saw the damage on Mimi...or however the hell you spell her name. Did you get any solid leads yet?

I'd like to know if you experience pests similar to what I have here, which are known as cabbage moths. There are other species that also enjoy breeding all over cannabis, leading to caterpillars working their way into buds and eating them from the inside out. Sometimes, they will start eating a stalk, disrupting the nutrient uptake for the rest of that branch and causing necrosis and point of entry for disease(s). Not saying that is what it is, but it is something I have experienced over the past few outdoor grow seasons.

Did you rip apart those dead branches and flowers and inspect them thoroughly for any pests? If no pests, then definitely a disease. Only logical idea in my brain at that point. Sorry if I'm bringing back bad memories. Also, good on ya for doing the videos. Excellent way to communicate a lot more than could be typed out. Also, I promise that I did not laugh at your anxiety and cursing at any point during those videos. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I still don’t know. The necrosis seems to have stopped tho.

Yeah nah, just spider mites. Fuck mate they’re enough of an issue!

Good to see you Rea :)

Okay guys!

Operation 20%!

My Mimstar ⭐⭐⭐

As you can see, some sides are defs better than others lollling.

08161CB0-BCA3-42C7-935E-A5C2C896B921.jpeg

And look at this little girl! She chooses to live and that makes my heart sing. She will be the last Tangerine Dream I ever strike. I’ll give her away to my neighbour to fuck sideways. I shouldn’t say that, she defs growing better.

4D82F236-104D-40C0-878F-B4BACF07BD47.jpeg

My Green Team

5F9485C0-D98D-4482-AF0B-FF30595F86AC.jpeg

Right it’s already midday here! I need to bounce into this day :)

Hope you all have the best day/night ever! ‘Specially you Boobird Xo

why am i always soo stoned by the time i get here...
love that tiny shrubby, i keep one of those for fun too

Okay guys!

Operation 20%!

My Mimstar ⭐⭐⭐

As you can see, some sides are defs better than others lollling.

08161CB0-BCA3-42C7-935E-A5C2C896B921.jpeg

And look at this little girl! She chooses to live and that makes my heart sing. She will be the last Tangerine Dream I ever strike. I’ll give her away to my neighbour to fuck sideways. I shouldn’t say that, she defs growing better.

4D82F236-104D-40C0-878F-B4BACF07BD47.jpeg

My Green Team

5F9485C0-D98D-4482-AF0B-FF30595F86AC.jpeg

Right it’s already midday here! I need to bounce into this day :)

Hope you all have the best day/night ever! ‘Specially you Boobird Xo
T, your plants look great. I know you get caught up in the making of a pretty plant, but you still should have some good flower there. Keep doing what you're doing, you're going to finish strong, I know it! Better get those in the house now though, I see a swarm of "nits" heading your way!

why am i always soo stoned by the time i get here...
love that tiny shrubby, i keep one of those for fun too
Is that like a rhetorical question or are you asking?

That’s my last Tangerine Dream clone. She has officially decided to enter the grow game :)

Is that like a rhetorical question or are you asking?

That’s my last Tangerine Dream clone. She has officially decided to enter the grow game :)
I'm asking - are you dancing Queen Bee?

Sure but I won't be growing the Zkittlez until next winter at the earliest as I already have my summer grow planned.

I already looked it up and they only ship in the U.S., unfortunately.
We will see how we go then :)

I am wanting to plant my Wedding Cake and the Strawberry Lemonade next.

I just need to sort out when. I can’t seem to get my petual perpetal perptual round and round grow timing right.

I might flip my Mimosa clones early.

I am so decisive by nature, but when it comes to flipping I just never know when to do it.

T, your plants look great. I know you get caught up in the making of a pretty plant, but you still should have some good flower there. Keep doing what you're doing, you're going to finish strong, I know it! Better get those in the house now though, I see a swarm of "nits" heading your way!
I do. I really love things that look nice, whether that be my bedroom, my filing cabinet or my cutlery draw. I like my things to look in order, clean and nice. My plants are no different. Yield will always be secondary to me.

I am going to stay on Operation Nit. I have learned the hard way it’s a day to day fight. Nit spray twice in a week and forget till next spray. It’s daily leaf inspections and daily treatments.

I am going to make up a neem treatment with soap too. That will make 4 treatment types and I will alternate.

I have been super careful with my flower girl not to get her rained on. I think she will finish, just not strongly.

Follow how nature does it petal
You were right with your third guess, perpetual
I can't get my head round timing, GF has done fing Excel spreadsheet - JEEZ, she'll be telling me how to water a fucking plant next

I'm asking - are you dancing Queen Bee?
Well since you asked I would say it’s because you make terrible life style choices and you have ruined your circadian rhythm.

My mind is dancing, however my body is still enjoying a luxurious lay in. I say lay in, it’s 0600 here! Lollingggg.

Follow how nature does it petal
You were right with your third guess, perpetual
I can't get my head round timing, GF has done fing Excel spreadsheet - JEEZ, she'll be telling me how to water a fucking plant next
If we followed how nature does it when it comes to growing we would be jarring a seed filled bug infested bud mess lollllingggg.

Third time lucky! It’s a great word.

Do you have a rough flip age?

Back
Top Bottom