Trala’s Tent

@Bill284 do you ever go to sleep?
Can't figure out where you are
NW Canada - GMT + 9?
Hey Amigo how are you doing today?
Unfortunately with my back issues I don't sleep alot.
But RSO has helpes me get a few hours.
It was really bad before I only got half hour here and there.
It takes a lot to keep up with everything going on these days. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Okay my news!

Duh Daaaaaaaaa!

I got my seeds! Well not quite. They are at the safe house!

34EAF2A6-41DD-4B5D-8450-74223CABC9A4.jpeg

So for me this is a game changer. This means I don’t have to be so miserly with my seeds. I can take more chances. Grow more variety. Let go of that fucking Tangerine Dream.

So controlling nits would be so much easier on smaller plants. All three of my flowering girls are over a metre tall and a metre wide. They are fuller than a teenage boys cum sock. I think if I kept them smaller they would be easier to control.

The other thing, do I flip MC now, she is small but lovely, I’ll get a close up pic today, or give her away? My little Tangie clone Tawny looks so lovely this morning. She has officially decided to grow. I will defs give her away.

I have six seeds people! SIX SEEDS!

Herbies Seeds FTW.

Okay my news!

Duh Daaaaaaaaa!

I got my seeds! Well not quite. They are at the safe house!

34EAF2A6-41DD-4B5D-8450-74223CABC9A4.jpeg
I get anxious if I don't have a pack or 2 of seeds on order.... I REALLY have a problem...

I get anxious if I don't have a pack or 2 of seeds on order.... I REALLY have a problem...
Me too going forward!

Look I still won’t be wasteful. I work too hard for coin. But I will now have more choice.

I will let go of the Peyote after Merrie is finished, my son doesn’t really like the smoke. It’s very couch locky. I fucking love it. It’s easily my preferred. But mentally it’s not a good recreational state for me. I haven’t smoked since my holidays. I won’t again till my next.

Yes!
YAY! Seeds came! Nothing like it! Nice selection too! Let that fucking TD go already will ya? :bong:
You know the most stupid thing? The sadness I will feel letting go of that plant will be silly. I am so glad I have one last shot at flower with Tee Bee TD. She is easily the most beautiful Tangie I’ve grown yet. Her foliage is on fleek. Since I have been nit treating properly, her and Merrie look next level good. Still plenty of time for me to fuck em at flower tho ;)

Some places ban outdoor use of these traps unless you setup mesh to protect other wildlife. Sorry you had to find that out the hard way that really sucks.
Omg it was just so awful. I feel upset just thinking about it.

I tried so hard to unstick it under tepid water as not to shock it too badly. I just couldn’t get it off.

I will never use it again.

Me too going forward!

Look I still won’t be wasteful. I work too hard for coin. But I will now have more choice.

I will let go of the Peyote after Merrie is finished, my son doesn’t really like the smoke. It’s very couch locky. I fucking love it. It’s easily my preferred. But mentally it’s not a good recreational state for me. I haven’t smoked since my holidays. I won’t again till my next.

You know the most stupid thing? The sadness I will feel letting go of that plant will be silly. I am so glad I have one last shot at flower with Tee Bee TD. She is easily the most beautiful Tangie I’ve grown yet. Her foliage is on fleek. Since I have been nit treating properly, her and Merrie look next level good. Still plenty of time for me to fuck em at flower tho ;)
I feel the same way about my little stankberry mom. She's almost done, don't tell her.

Back
Top Bottom