Trala’s Tent

Yes, flip week 4-6 in a tent
Doing a fattie this time tho, so 8 weeks veg in a fuck off pot of coco

Yes, flip week 4-6 in a tent
Doing a fattie this time tho, so 8 weeks veg in a fuck off pot of coco
See it’s harder to gauge actual plant age when you monstercrop or clone.

Day 1 of growth can be so different. Take my Mimosa vs that little Tangerine Dream. There is 2 days of growth time between them.

Okay my news!

Duh Daaaaaaaaa!

I got my seeds! Well not quite. They are at the safe house!

34EAF2A6-41DD-4B5D-8450-74223CABC9A4.jpeg
I'm curious why the Barney's Farm seeds don't come packaged in the Barney's Farm packaging like the one's I got?
20220119_134024.jpg

I'm curious why the Barney's Farm seeds don't come packaged in the Barney's Farm packaging like the one's I got?
20220119_134024.jpg
Because I opted for the stealth packaging choice.

Post the Tangy down, Ill give it a home. COD is fine.

Just curious, given me the good mail on beans, you got any leads for getting a mars light?

Be good to put my ducks in a row, the move is coming up, greenhouse, no neighbours (yet), 9x 6 shed, might be best to think about a tent, fill in the winter.

Mrs DV8 is all green light, figures back in the day she had a green thumb.

'See it’s harder to gauge actual plant age when you monstercrop or clone.'
Don't do it then
I've done all sorts of fucking about, but bunging seeds in coco is easiest by far :cool:

Post the Tangy down, Ill give it a home. COD is fine.

Just curious, given me the good mail on beans, you got any leads for getting a mars light?

Be good to put my ducks in a row, the move is coming up, greenhouse, no neighbours (yet), 9x 6 shed, might be best to think about a tent, fill in the winter.

Mrs DV8 is all green light, figures back in the day she had a green thumb.
Yeah I do actually.

I got my Mars Hydro kit on eBay. It was delivered within days of my order too.

I’ve had it since May 2020 and it hasn’t missed a beat.

Omg I live for putting my ducks in a row. I legit say that saying every day at work :)

Hey @Trala How you holding up with the loss of those branches. I didn't mean to sound callous with my response. Hope this finds you in good spirits. Good luck with those pests. Blessings
There has been no further travelling of the necrosis thankfully.

Omg you didn’t, sound callous I mean. Not at all callous. I have a nit plan of attack. I’m going to treat them every day. I am not going to let my guard down. I have a zero ant plan too. I think ants carry the little buggers in. I’ve inspected them today and zero live nits. I got this.

I am in very good spirits thank you kind sir. My partner was called into work today at 0530 and I haven’t spoken out loud to another person all day, and it is pure bliss. I’ve had the best day :)

The only downer is my cupboard has nearly run dry. I have prolly 9 weeks of smoke left. But on the upside I’ve cleaned my room, and my jars and they are ready to be restocked.

BC879CCC-9AAF-4851-8F96-74B547C95E11.jpeg

8D6AEFB5-DFE6-4444-BAB4-D7783EC2C451.jpeg

I really need to get a better perpetual flow going. I get so nervous I’ll run out. I end up giving too much away.

I’m so excited at the thought of planting beans :) There is something super exciting about raising a plant from seed.

Yeah I do actually.

I got my Mars Hydro kit on eBay. It was delivered within days of my order too.

I’ve had it since May 2020 and it hasn’t missed a beat.

Omg I live for putting my ducks in a row. I legit say that saying every day at work :)
Cheers. If you can pm a link would be super, or sellers ID. Everything by delivery is ridiculously slow, its fucked my online sends let alone recieve.

They seem reliable, does the job for you, proof in the pudding, noone close with a shop front has them on the shelf atm. Got a couple blurples, and an old hps (haha) but time to come into 2022 times.

Sure :)

I bought flower lights too, and they were delivered within days as well.

That funny little room is a perfect flower room. It was like a side shed thingy on the side of my house. It had an unevenly poured messy concrete floor, my boyfriend turned it into a workshop. He got that kitchen on Gumtree for 50 bucks. I slowly but surely took it over. I’m quite proud of it. The area has zero light leaks too. I boarded up the window and made blackout drapes with fabric from spotlight.

It’s a perfect grow area.

Wicked little set up, a wee bit jealous if Im honest, looks like the shit.

Im so used to seeing what the fellas set up like, its a pleasant change of pace. Its either utter chaos or military precision, nothing inbetween.

I can appreciate your ahead of the curve here, if they just hurried up and change the laws everyone could have a dedicated area even half as decent.

Most will say 10-14 days
Me - looks perfect, another few days for milky maybe
Looks superb Trala

Back
Top Bottom