Trala’s Tent

I can’t do that. I wouldn’t achieve the joy I feel growing with them inside. I think I can do it. I just have to stay focused and treat, treat, treat.

I know. I just have to stay on it.
I feel joyful with my indoor girls. The outside is full of evil critters…

I want to nip every leaf off Mimmy and I’ll tell you why.

1. Every leaf is fucked
2. Everytime I look at her it makes my heart sad.

What are your thoughts. Do it or not?
I would take a few to stimulate the plant to make new ones, but definitely wouldn't take them all.

The leaves are the photovoltaic energy source of the plant and if you take too many you'll stunt it.

You: do a tester
Me: Fucking hell!! I drowned every inch of every plant.
Woops, you will be fine, I havent had it hurt anything at that dilution.
I didn’t really think it would hurt your skin, or your respiratory tract if sprayed outside.
It shouldnt, some people use it for a muscle rub. Outside is find, you dont want to huff it in an enclosed space though.

I would take a few to stimulate the plant to make new ones, but definitely wouldn't take them all.

The leaves are the photovoltaic energy source of the plant and if you take too many you'll stunt it.
I am gonna need a number.

Woops, you will be fine, I havent had it hurt anything at that dilution.

It shouldnt, some people use it for a muscle rub. Outside is find, you dont want to huff it in an enclosed space though.
Yeah defs.

Did you know you need to mask up when potting up?

I have prolly 3 -6 lung infection admits per year due to inhalation of the bacteria in dirt.

Oh happy days, oh happy days!

:) :) :)

Here is a look at the most damaged leaf on each plant. Zero live nits!

FE0C470B-E9A3-4D80-BEC0-90F36D72932D.jpeg

This is what greeted me! Oh and this is the best looking Coca-Cola I’ve grown yet. $20 say# I fuck it before harvest lolling

03F8511C-41AC-4F1A-8D3C-0A93FC2A46E1.jpeg

I have to go…

I have two boys begging for my undivided attention lol

Have a great day/night and thank you so much for your help. If I stay on it I think I can do this
:)

I reckon if your absolutely going to remove leaves then do the 20-20 guide.

20% plant from the bottom (only so you dont have quite as much to treat and the lowest ones will be hardest to see the nits under.

And 20% of the worst ones remaining on the upper 80% you didnt pluck.

Going any harder than that in her stage and state would be pushing it.

If you do continuous growing and do have repeated problems Id consider a modified version of mainlining.

I try in my garden not to sacrifice any growth as others have suggested, veges, fruit, canna etc, but minimise the foothold those feckers have and going forward in your grows you should have less issues. This time of year they are just prolific, as the drift into colder temps come it will ease off naturally. Just my 2c

Back
Top Bottom