Trala’s Tent

Yeah nah, it’s defs not that.

Have you ever seen this happen? I nearly fucking died! I was literally heading into the flower room, smug as ready to wow you all with my picture perfect, even with nit damage, plant and next minute I’m faced with Hookie the cripple! I clutched my pearls hysterically!
Sorry this happened. I had a similar supercrop wound on my outdoor plant this fall. It started rotting and I ended up cutting it out like you did.

Heres my ocker list from best to worst expressions.

Mint
Epic
Off its head
Arh mazing
Shithot
Awesome
Ripper
Grouse
Good
Ok
Not bad
Shell be apples
A bit shit
Funky
A bit fucked
Rooted
Horrible
Fucked
Fully fucked
Abortion
Off its head fucked
Utterly fucking rooted and fucked

This is the accepted terminology on any job site from the apprentices to old mate that should have retired.

O

M

G

And just so you guys know he doesn’t mean best terms to worst expressions, he means when Australian’s are describing something absolutely mint (something fabulous) to something that is utterly fucking rooted and fucked (something really really REALLY awful) .

First lol of the day sorted thank you bloke ✔️

Hey I’ll tell you a funny. So when I was about 17 or 18, I moved to Sydney with my sons father. He was from there and insisted we move when my boy was around one. Anyhoo when ever we needed to get on, there would be talk of seeing “ole mate”. Didn’t matter which group of people we were with, when it came to scoring the boys would always head to “ole mate”.

I was so shocked that it didn’t matter which friends we were with, it always came down to this “ole mate” I’d never met. Finally I asked how everyone knew “ole mate” except me, I was Stage 5 cringing when the term was explained. Back in the day (I’m talking early 90’s) it used to be a term to describe the dealer.

The good old days DV8, I’d literally rather shit in my hands then clap than ever live through that again! Lolllll

Dee, I’m no expert but I’ve had my share of fungus gnats. Soil grower here but yeah gotta keep that coco fed. I will say bottom feeding might help too.

but fan moving air across top of coco will help, if they can’t land - they can’t lay eggs, yep h202 is good… use those mosquito dunks in every water session, think they are supposed to soak for 24 hours before use. It’s merely a biological bacteria some chit like bacillus theringiensis israelis so there’s no harm in frequent use

Grow shops & online garden sites have yellow sticky traps, most flyers are attracted to the color yellow, sticky traps at soil line plus some over top of canopy

I had to get rid of those yellow sticky things. They worked, but my geckos kept getting stuck to them while looking for their dinner.

I actually had to euthanise one, omg the trauma. I tried so hard to unstick him, but he was stuck fast, it was soooooo awful. So so SO awful.

Sorry this happened. I had a similar supercrop wound on my outdoor plant this fall. It started rotting and I ended up cutting it out like you did.
When I got home from work yesterday morning, she still looked good, look I say good. She doesn’t. She looks just terrible. She has gaping holes where her arms should be. I am so sad about it.

But, I'm in coco and am afraid to let them dry out too much... that was hammered into my head for my 1st grow...
Water lightly from the bottom, cling film over the pot/surface so they can't lay eggs or find water

I had to get rid of those yellow sticky things. They worked, but my geckos kept getting stuck to them while looking for their dinner.

I actually had to euthanise one, omg the trauma. I tried so hard to unstick him, but he was stuck fast, it was soooooo awful. So so SO awful.
Luckily, the spare bedroom I grow in has been safe from geckos .... so far!

Water lightly from the bottom, cling film over the pot/surface so they can't lay eggs or find water
I never thought about cling film. Great tip!

Right time for me to grab this one single full day off work by the balls!

So MC Bee is totes getting her Reveg freak on, she is looking like an upcoming star. So get comfy, sit back and be amazed at the levels I can fuck her up… just like I have every other beautiful plant I’ve taken to bud so far.

That Floramingo tho, I swears she hears the camera LOLLLLLINGGGG.

Have the best day ever :) Manky Mimmy Bee and my hive of Bee’s say hi :)

7F84F6C2-AD32-4AD3-8FE6-B9D7D1F6663A.jpeg
F4461886-125A-4C42-BB84-8D2038089F3A.jpeg

E7E17E42-5719-492D-A3C4-154289DD147D.jpeg

Right time for me to grab this one single full day off work by the balls!

So MC Bee is totes getting her Reveg freak on, she is looking like an upcoming star. So get comfy, sit back and be amazed at the levels I can fuck her up… just like I have every other beautiful plant I’ve taken to bud so far.

That Floramingo tho, I swears she hears the camera LOLLLLLINGGGG.

Have the best day ever :) Manky Mimmy Bee and my hive of Bee’s say hi :)

7F84F6C2-AD32-4AD3-8FE6-B9D7D1F6663A.jpeg
F4461886-125A-4C42-BB84-8D2038089F3A.jpeg

E7E17E42-5719-492D-A3C4-154289DD147D.jpeg
Go Trala! :cheer:

PS I've had nightmares about that fekin spooky big eyed pink floaty thing staring at me
How the hell has that survived parties without a bullet being stubbed out on it lol

O

M

G

And just so you guys know he doesn’t mean best terms to worst expressions, he means when Australian’s are describing something absolutely mint (something fabulous) to something that is utterly fucking rooted and fucked (something really really REALLY awful) .

First lol of the day sorted thank you bloke ✔️

Hey I’ll tell you a funny. So when I was about 17 or 18, I moved to Sydney with my sons father. He was from there and insisted we move when my boy was around one. Anyhoo when ever we needed to get on, there would be talk of seeing “ole mate”. Didn’t matter which group of people we were with, when it came to scoring the boys would always head to “ole mate”.

I was so shocked that it didn’t matter which friends we were with, it always came down to this “ole mate” I’d never met. Finally I asked how everyone knew “ole mate” except me, I was Stage 5 cringing when the term was explained. Back in the day (I’m talking early 90’s) it used to be a term to describe the dealer.

The good old days DV8, I’d literally rather shit in my hands then clap than ever live through that again! Lolllll

Somehow I missed this earlier but I had a good laugh.

We had a Swede stay on an air bnb stop at mine, and a good mate (Neo) turned up. Neos pounding on the screen door screaming " Oi Cunt, let me in"
The swede is basically punching in the numbers required to call the local blue around, meanwhile Im replying " Listen cunt, if you cant wait you can fuck off. Bloody Jehovahs"

Eric the Swede comes out all 6 ft 4 and starts getting in my mate Neos face.

Took a while to explain that its pretty common to call your mate a cunt, and a cunt "your mate". Poor old Eric never really did get it haha.

He came back a few months later on the final leg of his tour. Took me out for Shisa.

Goes up to the greeter and says, "We are booked for two under Eric for me and my cunt."

I nearly died of laughter.

Hope you had a super day, looks like the surgery was a success.

All the girls look to b enjoying their life near the pool, and as they should, it looks like a paradise to me. But do u ever worry about the chlorine that will off-gas from the pool being up taken by the plants?

Actually, chlorine is a trace element that cannabis needs and uses, so being close to the pool may not be a bad thing- doesn't seem to have hurt them so far, anyway...

Somehow I missed this earlier but I had a good laugh.

We had a Swede stay on an air bnb stop at mine, and a good mate (Neo) turned up. Neos pounding on the screen door screaming " Oi Cunt, let me in"
The swede is basically punching in the numbers required to call the local blue around, meanwhile Im replying " Listen cunt, if you cant wait you can fuck off. Bloody Jehovahs"

Eric the Swede comes out all 6 ft 4 and starts getting in my mate Neos face.

Took a while to explain that its pretty common to call your mate a cunt, and a cunt "your mate". Poor old Eric never really did get it haha.

He came back a few months later on the final leg of his tour. Took me out for Shisa.

Goes up to the greeter and says, "We are booked for two under Eric for me and my cunt."

I nearly died of laughter.

Hope you had a super day, looks like the surgery was a success.
Sooooo funny!

So far so good. No sign of the necrosis travelling. I just got her ready for bed, and under the light and from a distance she reminds me an Instagram vs Reality meme.

Eric the Swede, I love how we do that. I’ve never met and Irish man we don’t call Irish, and say “potato, potato, potato” when we first meet, or a Scotsman that doesn’t get called Scotty. Did you always refer to Eric as Eric the Swede? My Swedes name was, and still is lol, Freddy and we call him Viking.

All the girls look to b enjoying their life near the pool, and as they should, it looks like a paradise to me. But do u ever worry about the chlorine that will off-gas from the pool being up taken by the plants?
Not till today…

Brb I got a fucking pool to empty and fill in!

Actually, chlorine is a trace element that cannabis needs and uses, so being close to the pool may not be a bad thing- doesn't seem to have hurt them so far, anyway...
Hello C Captain :)

I think the biggest concern you guys have when it comes to my plants being by the pool is me dropping one in. I legit had a PM warning saying something along the lines of - Trala if you accidentally drop one in the pool, get it out and immediately flush the roots with water… LOLLLLL

Back
Top Bottom