Trala’s Tent

So I’d like some nit treatment tips please, mainly coz I’ve forgot what you told me to do lolllinggg. I really want to commit to nit control.

So I know I can’t put my treated plants under the Mars Hydro, so I begged my bf to hang a fluro light strip where we had this random ceiling power point so I can use my timer to control it. I was once told that a plant just needs light to stay in veg, and while it’s not ideal, the fluro is too weak to burn the foliage.

They are soaking up the gentle fluro light to get to their 18hours.

A3C36075-0B51-4AEE-BEB5-308073622B26.jpeg

So I have been using the soap spray, and today I sprayed with neem. Not the flower girl Merrie tho, Merrie got the soap spray because I remember I was told no neem on flower. They weren’t too happy about the group drenching. I didn’t touch Mimmy, coz I’m scared of her atm. I’m so scared I’ll kill her.

4A007E45-0B41-4FE2-998F-FEF374042710.jpeg

The Tangerine Dream clone originally came from a seed I called Frankie Bee. That plant had one variegated leaf, and since then every clone from her origin has had one single variegated leaf.

7E60E69C-BDB8-4897-BC27-8C9AAC24971D.jpeg

Merrie’s flowers are starting to stack.

99848EC9-84B4-4D57-978C-3699882B916D.jpeg

And MC Bee is loving her training. Not counting [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] training is my favourite thing to do.

F8B925DC-255D-414E-A23A-BD7CE83152FB.jpeg

So my plan is to soap spray everyone on Sundays, neem the veggers on Wednesday or Thursday, and when should I Iso? I’m going to write these instructions down so I don’t forget again, and sorry in advance if you’ve already told me. I had a look back but I can’t find the nit directions.

A funny tho, under the light and when taken at the right angle Mimmy is totally an Instagram illusion LOLLLLLL.

6DA20F4C-BC3B-401D-A986-DF2C2BCD2A68.jpeg

She is a lopsided amputated hot fucking mess :(

Sooooo funny!

So far so good. No sign of the necrosis travelling. I just got her ready for bed, and under the light and from a distance she reminds me an Instagram vs Reality meme.

Eric the Swede, I love how we do that. I’ve never met and Irish man we don’t call Irish, and say “potato, potato, potato” when we first meet, or a Scotsman that doesn’t get called Scotty. Did you always refer to Eric as Eric the Swede? My Swedes name was, and still is lol, Freddy and we call him Viking.
Of course its Eric the Swede. But only in third person context. I mean while he stayed I just called him Eric. Safe to say though I could add to your list, like Taffy, Pommy Rob etc etc.

Seems my language might be a bit hot, I had just assumed there was no line, so if anyones been offended, let me be the first to say, sincerely, it wont be the last time but Ill curb.

Is that table and bucket lift OHS approved? Sketchy.

Any way Im off to clean up the laundry which is wholly my fault, brought the kids in out of the hail and thunderstorms but left the slider open. Mrs DV8 was understanding but that could change if rectifications arent made in a timely manner.

Somehow I missed this earlier but I had a good laugh.

We had a Swede stay on an air bnb stop at mine, and a good mate (Neo) turned up. Neos pounding on the screen door screaming " Oi Cunt, let me in"
The swede is basically punching in the numbers required to call the local blue around, meanwhile Im replying " Listen cunt, if you cant wait you can fuck off. Bloody Jehovahs"

Eric the Swede comes out all 6 ft 4 and starts getting in my mate Neos face.

Took a while to explain that its pretty common to call your mate a cunt, and a cunt "your mate". Poor old Eric never really did get it haha.

He came back a few months later on the final leg of his tour. Took me out for Shisa.

Goes up to the greeter and says, "We are booked for two under Eric for me and my cunt."

I nearly died of laughter.

Hope you had a super day, looks like the surgery was a success.
Oh that's feckin' grouse! (is that correct Strayan)?

You guys can own Swedes? Crazy, it really is backwards down under. :rofl:
No, I think the Swede owned him and made him a cunt or something....

You know @Trala … I know some folk are creeped out by Floramingo, but personally I love her - always makes me smile; looks like she’s photobombing every time! :laughtwo:

So I’d like some nit treatment tips please, mainly coz I’ve forgot what you told me to do lolllinggg. I really want to commit to nit control.

So I know I can’t put my treated plants under the Mars Hydro, so I begged my bf to hang a fluro light strip where we had this random ceiling power point so I can use my timer to control it. I was once told that a plant just needs light to stay in veg, and while it’s not ideal, the fluro is too weak to burn the foliage.

They are soaking up the gentle fluro light to get to their 18hours.

A3C36075-0B51-4AEE-BEB5-308073622B26.jpeg

So I have been using the soap spray, and today I sprayed with neem. Not the flower girl Merrie tho, Merrie got the soap spray because I remember I was told no neem on flower. They weren’t too happy about the group drenching. I didn’t touch Mimmy, coz I’m scared of her atm. I’m so scared I’ll kill her.

4A007E45-0B41-4FE2-998F-FEF374042710.jpeg

The Tangerine Dream clone originally came from a seed I called Frankie Bee. That plant had one variegated leaf, and since then every clone from her origin has had one single variegated leaf.

7E60E69C-BDB8-4897-BC27-8C9AAC24971D.jpeg

Merrie’s flowers are starting to stack.

99848EC9-84B4-4D57-978C-3699882B916D.jpeg

And MC Bee is loving her training. Not counting [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] training is my favourite thing to do.

F8B925DC-255D-414E-A23A-BD7CE83152FB.jpeg

So my plan is to soap spray everyone on Sundays, neem the veggers on Wednesday or Thursday, and when should I Iso? I’m going to write these instructions down so I don’t forget again, and sorry in advance if you’ve already told me. I had a look back but I can’t find the nit directions.

A funny tho, under the light and when taken at the right angle Mimmy is totally an Instagram illusion LOLLLLLL.

6DA20F4C-BC3B-401D-A986-DF2C2BCD2A68.jpeg

She is a lopsided amputated hot fucking mess :(
I like BIG stacks and I will not lie!

Of course its Eric the Swede. But only in third person context. I mean while he stayed I just called him Eric. Safe to say though I could add to your list, like Taffy, Pommy Rob etc etc.

Seems my language might be a bit hot, I had just assumed there was no line, so if anyones been offended, let me be the first to say, sincerely, it wont be the last time but Ill curb.

Any way Im off to clean up the laundry which is wholly my fault, brought the kids in out of the hail and thunderstorms but left the slider open. Mrs DV8 was understanding but that could change if rectifications arent made in a timely manner.
Your language is not hot here. At least not for me or Trala if you've looked around... she always talks about an odd number of balls?

I can guarantee no one who posts in this thread would have a problem with your language. If you can have a MJ plant called “Balls Deep” and “DTF”, there really should be no pearl clutching at the word cunt.

Seems I have a regular pop in mod. He likes to stay busy. LOLLINGGGG!

Don’t sweat it bloke ;)

You know @Trala … I know some folk are creeped out by Floramingo, but personally I love her - always makes me smile; looks like she’s photobombing every time! :laughtwo:
Me too!

Omg and she comes SCREAMING down the pool when she sees me :)

Your language is not hot here. At least not for me or Trala if you've looked around... she always talks about an odd number of balls?
It’s funny coz it’s true!

It’s a bit hard for Australians coz colourful language really is a way of life.

My coworker sent me this and it kind of sums us up. She’s a scot. I think the UK get us when it comes to language. I mean they basically taught us lollll. But it seems the casualness of the usage of the word cunt isn’t universally embraced.

Lolllll

It’s funny coz it’s true!

It’s a bit hard for Australians coz colourful language really is a way of life.

My coworker sent me this and it kind of sums us up. She’s a scot. I think the UK get us when it comes to language. I mean they basically taught us lollll. But it seems the casualness of the usage of the word cunt isn’t universally embraced.

Lolllll
That's exactly right. I live in the land of "the C word". But I could give a fuck, but I was a sailor, so I'm fucking allowed!

That's exactly right. I live in the land of "the C word". But I could give a fuck, but I was a sailor, so I'm fucking allowed!
Im pretty shore the sailor spirit never left us.

" A sailer went to C,c,c, what see what he could C,c,c, but all that he could see,see, sea was a sea of C,C,Cs."

They teach that here to kindergarten kids.

Heck our nation anthem even says we are girt by Cs.

Quote from Tra…

soap spray on Sunday…. rinse it off on Monday

personally I have never used Neem right after using Safers Soap….. so I can’t advise

iso is for the flower chicks only - right?

sorry doll - that’s all I’ve got…..

Back
Top Bottom