Trala’s Tent

Between @Krissi1982's hermie plant and your whatever you have going on, I'm going to blame 5G rollouts. #changemymind
Yeah nah.

It’s the fucking covid vaccine mate!

It travels through peoples blood, gets into the 5G, gets transported to birdlife, the birds then transform into bud seeking missiles and they shoot covid vax rays from their eyeballs to your plant.

It’s the only logical explanation.

too lazy for multiquote tonight but I do love those screens and privacy of your garden….

I’ve seen similar plant probs related to upcan transplant…. if the last container wasn‘t totally rootbound and then gets up-canned anyway it can be quite detrimental, think it starves roots of oxygen like putting a blanket on them…… at this point it might be faster to jump back to old smaller container for a few more weeks

too lazy for multiquote tonight but I do love those screens and privacy of your garden….

I’ve seen similar plant probs related to upcan transplant…. if the last container wasn‘t totally rootbound and then gets up-canned anyway it can be quite detrimental, think it starves roots of oxygen like putting a blanket on them…… at this point it might be faster to jump back to old smaller container for a few more weeks
Yeah nah, I don’t thinks it’s that. The branch I’ve been watching started to turn in the original pot. It was part of the reason I uppotted her in the first place. I thought it was maybe root related.

So I’ve decided not to give MC Mimosa to my friend. I’m keeping her.

So today she was introduced to carhooking™️, and she is hating me for it. I had to use my industrial strength Carhooks™️ too. I found these in a bargain barrel. 10 per pack for 99cents! Add a skewer, some sticky tape and you got a MegaCarhook™️!

This plant is totes mong. I have never seen a veg clone like her.

She will be known as MC Bee

3D9E125C-C7EA-4846-A2F4-41E027319D78.jpeg

And here Mim is, she has drip dried from her wash and is prolly 2 hours off being bagged, tagged and refrigerated:)

13AC9AAA-5E0C-43FD-8987-AC0E3E28E473.jpeg

Glass half full there Tra. Lets examine it. You reacted swiftly and it looks for now to be just one site. On one plant.

Old mate clearly loves you and even if he questions your sanity, he loves you enough not to confront you on it. Probably a keeper there. Bodes well for the aged care home imo.

You did the right thing, in grief throw yourself into some work!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I really recommend Adrienne on YouTube. While I never ever want to do it, I always feel so great after. I say that like I’ve being doing her tubes for eons. I’ve done 3! THREEE! LOLLLLLINGGGG

I’m scared. I’m going to end up being banned if I post off topic pics again lol. It’s annoying really because it feels like I’m just talking and growing with friends. We need to find a way to keep the mods in professional sponsored threads and out of the unprofessional unsponsored nose bleed section threads :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I mean no random person is ever going to click on Trala’s Tent and read this thread when you have all those professional and proper options. I shouldn’t moan tho, he’s given me a sister thread link option, so I can still be me, it will just be split in two threads. Suits my split personality really lollll.
I want to follow the crazy sister link!!!

Glass half full there Tra. Lets examine it. You reacted swiftly and it looks for now to be just one site. On one plant.

Old mate clearly loves you and even if he questions your sanity, he loves you enough not to confront you on it. Probably a keeper there. Bodes well for the aged care home imo.

You did the right thing, in grief throw yourself into some work!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
I have a bad feeling about it.

I’m on a nightshift tonight and scared as to what I will find in the morning.

Yeah he goes alright I guess…

I want to follow the crazy sister link!!!
Lolllll

It’s nothing. Just the links of off topic pics.

Like this :- Take the money already!

This is me walking into my shift and finding my random act of kindness still hanging on the fucking wall in my hospital entrance! How am I meant to feel like I’ve done something nice if no one ever takes it?

Stupid people not taking the time to look at a notice board, take my coffee money, and validate my need to be acknowledged for being nice!

Holy shit!
I've never seen that before...
I do think you should cut that branch off an inch or 2 below the necrosis- it def looks like it's advancing down the branch.And seal up that hole in the center with some Elmer's white glue to seal out any bad stuff .
Are those sick looking colas on the same main branch as the necrotic one?
Maybe the clippers you used had some bacteria? Different pathogens can attack a plant that way...

I feel for you, Tra. I felt the same way when I lost 174 grams to bud rot last year. It really does suck but at least the whole plant wasn't infected.

I do wonder, though, if the buds on the affected branches are okay since you don't actually know what caused the dying?

I hope you managed to stop the decline and that your Mimmy (?) rallies for the finish. :hug:

Maybe the clippers you used had some bacteria? Different pathogens can attack a plant that way...
Yeah nah, it’s defs not that.

Have you ever seen this happen? I nearly fucking died! I was literally heading into the flower room, smug as ready to wow you all with my picture perfect, even with nit damage, plant and next minute I’m faced with Hookie the cripple! I clutched my pearls hysterically!

I feel for you, Tra. I felt the same way when I lost 174 grams to bud rot last year. It really does suck but at least the whole plant wasn't infected.

I do wonder, though, if the buds on the affected branches are okay since you don't actually know what caused the dying?

I hope you managed to stop the decline and that your Mimmy (?) rallies for the finish. :hug:
Look I didn’t even think of that.

I have a bad feeling tbh. I don’t think she will finish.

My first order from The-Seedbank-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named stayed put in Jolly olde England for two or three weeks before suddenly appearing in Canada. Don't give up on those seeds yet.
Hmmm which bank might that be. Maybe something like "Beansdude" (taps nose)? I got called out a few times for mentioning them...

Yeah nah, it’s defs not that.

Have you ever seen this happen? I nearly fucking died! I was literally heading into the flower room, smug as ready to wow you all with my picture perfect, even with nit damage, plant and next minute I’m faced with Hookie the cripple! I clutched my pearls hysterically!
In my short time growing I have not. I feel your pain. That would suck. I can't seem to get rid of my fungus gnats, but the plants look schmick as!

In my short time growing I have not. I feel your pain. That would suck. I can't seem to get rid of my fungus gnats, but the plants look schmick as!
Fungus gnats are pretty easy to get rid of. Just let the plants dry out. I think that’s all I did. I was using neem to form something else not sure if that had an effect on gnats.

Hey a bit of a funny, I sent Teddy a message saying could you please move this thread to the miscellaneous section of the forum so I can just post off topic pics. Unfortunately he said no coz he reckons my journal is “a very useful document for not only members and guests, but also for countless readers in the future”.

Let’s be honest people. My journal is about as useful as a ham sanger at a bar mitzvah. After this mornings skull fuckery, I’m expecting him to review that decision, and it will be moved to the forum bowels by the close of business today.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
This is a lot of people's favorite spot on this site. Definitely my favorite. You are just too entertaining!

You’ve got schmick nailed!

Your next challenge is to use the word grouse.

Back
Top Bottom