Trala’s Tent

I do yoga every am. It’s a good idea. Plants look nice. Pool looks nice too.
Omg I’m so sorry.

I got a PM this morning saying something like “you know you called Reave Rexer…”

And I scrolled back and I did.

I don’t think we’ve met in here before, so hi :)

Oh and FYI Day 3 of my 30 day yoga challenge ✔️

Something canola oil based. It just seems like when I used it last winter that I couldn't notice the damage the mites had caused anymore. Might be a bit of a stretch though and they're beautiful regardless. Just know you like to complain about them lol. :love:
Omg have I got a complaint today! Just you wait!

That really struck a chord. I try to remind amazing people they are amazing, those that arent can be, and often tell cunty people not to be so cunty. Cant fault the results, although the last part doesnt win me too many friends.

Youve inspired me to try hard this week to go the extra mile and do something to make someones day.
I inspired me too!

I was thinking about it at work all day.

I'm in Tra! Hmmmm :idea:
I got my idea after lunch when a co worker was sipping her coffee, she was really enjoying it, like eyes closed as she sipped it, and my idea was born!

So I put $5 in a swipe card sleeve and stuck it to a notice board with a message. I have to link it here coz Teddy said if I post one more off topic pic he’s going to spank me with a RULER! And not his usual playful smacks either! He means business!

My random act of niceness

I felt so nice doing it. Like imagining how happy it would make me to find it! Like every time I think about it it makes me like me so much!

Ok 1, 2, 3 back to me!

What the actual fuck is this about?

Today is the first sunny day I’ve had in a week, and when I put Bubbles out at 6am she was lovely. But by 1530 she had these gold flecks on her big fan leaves develop. They almost look like spray drops. What do you reckon? Could it be nit treatment after effects? No other plants seem effected.

7979B413-B2DD-47A7-AD76-85F1580CFD37.jpeg

Oh and my girls looked so happy when I got home from work :) poor Mimmy has been trapped like a flower in the attic for a week under the light! She really appreciated the sun and fresh air ☀️ ❤️

A661C139-C4C3-4D05-9CAD-063EBC34D89F.jpeg

The nit treatment could have burned the leaves. Was it wet when put back in the sun?
No.

But those areas did look a little I want to say transparent yesterday, but not quite. Like thinner and lighter in colour if you know what I mean.

Im willing to say its possible. Had a similar thing happen just 24hrs ago. If its just on the upper side of the fans then maybe its just the solution was a bit strong and ruptured the cells. Tiny leak, add sun and heat and bingo.
Thanks bloke :)

It was a hot sun today too. Real hot.

The new growth seems fine.

Hey do you have nit issues?

How's that dead dog?
Hey Doh :)

He’s actually really good. Thanks for asking.

He’s not got a tooth in his mouth now, poor guy. Vet thinks he is a bit demented too. He’s basically a nursing home patient. While he sleeps around 20 hours a day, he seems happy the 4 hours he is awake. He seems totally pain free too. Well not totally, like he’s slow to sit and walk, but not enough pain for me to weigh up pain vs quality of life.

Fortunately no nits (crosses fingers). I do get worried about things in the garden, mostly its just caterpillars and snails Im in a battle with but Ive had trouble in the past in my garden garden, Im pro active but the neighbours (I have 5 on my fenceline) love to breed all sorts of things like thrips, fruitfly, powdery mildew, slugs.

I have some weird stringy orange shit that spores in my soil thanks to well meaning neighbour that gave me some turf to sow.

My accident with fan leaves was with a fert additive, spoke to my old uncle of 92 young, he gave me the diagnosis. Mans an encyclopaedia walking when it comes to plants.

Omg I’m so sorry.

I got a PM this morning saying something like “you know you called Reave Rexer…”

And I scrolled back and I did.

I don’t think we’ve met in here before, so hi :)

Oh and FYI Day 3 of my 30 day yoga challenge ✔️
It’s ok I knew you didn’t mean anything by it. Yeah my wife and I have done some different 30 days. I dunno if I completed them because I like to do one to focus on where I’m sore or where I need it. I just google 10 or 20 or 30 or however many minutes you want to do and the area and yoga and pick one from you tube. I think yoga is the best since I don’t do much other exercise.
Teddy said if I post one more off topic pic he’s going to spank me with a RULER! And not his usual playful smacks either! He means business!
Not sure if scared or …..

Fortunately no nits (crosses fingers). I do get worried about things in the garden, mostly its just caterpillars and snails Im in a battle with but Ive had trouble in the past in my garden garden, Im pro active but the neighbours (I have 5 on my fenceline) love to breed all sorts of things like thrips, fruitfly, powdery mildew, slugs.

I have some weird stringy orange shit that spores in my soil thanks to well meaning neighbour that gave me some turf to sow.

My accident with fan leaves was with a fert additive, spoke to my old uncle of 92 young, he gave me the diagnosis. Mans an encyclopaedia walking when it comes to plants.
Omg I get them every single grow! Even in winter.

My next problem area will be mould. It has been wet and humid here. I always seem to fuck up flower.

It’s ok I knew you didn’t mean anything by it. Yeah my wife and I have done some different 30 days. I dunno if I completed them because I like to do one to focus on where I’m sore or where I need it. I just google 10 or 20 or 30 or however many minutes you want to do and the area and yoga and pick one from you tube. I think yoga is the best since I don’t do much other exercise.

Not sure if scared or …..
I really recommend Adrienne on YouTube. While I never ever want to do it, I always feel so great after. I say that like I’ve being doing her tubes for eons. I’ve done 3! THREEE! LOLLLLLINGGGG

I’m scared. I’m going to end up being banned if I post off topic pics again lol. It’s annoying really because it feels like I’m just talking and growing with friends. We need to find a way to keep the mods in professional sponsored threads and out of the unprofessional unsponsored nose bleed section threads :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I mean no random person is ever going to click on Trala’s Tent and read this thread when you have all those professional and proper options. I shouldn’t moan tho, he’s given me a sister thread link option, so I can still be me, it will just be split in two threads. Suits my split personality really lollll.

Happy Monday, Trala!
Today is the first sunny day I’ve had in a week, and when I put Bubbles out at 6am she was lovely.
That looks like an early stage calcium deficiency...It could be the hot sun that brought it out now...do you have any cal-mag to add to her feed?
Might also be a sign of incorrect pH in the water you use for the plants, which can lock out calcium (meaning it's there, but the plant can't access it)
Do you have a way to test pH?

Ok 1, 2, 3 back to me!

What the actual fuck is this about?

Today is the first sunny day I’ve had in a week, and when I put Bubbles out at 6am she was lovely. But by 1530 she had these gold flecks on her big fan leaves develop. They almost look like spray drops. What do you reckon? Could it be nit treatment after effects? No other plants seem effected.

7979B413-B2DD-47A7-AD76-85F1580CFD37.jpeg

Oh and my girls looked so happy when I got home from work :) poor Mimmy has been trapped like a flower in the attic for a week under the light! She really appreciated the sun and fresh air ☀️ ❤️

A661C139-C4C3-4D05-9CAD-063EBC34D89F.jpeg
Love the arrangement of this pic, all lined up like that.

I really recommend Adrienne on YouTube. While I never ever want to do it, I always feel so great after. I say that like I’ve being doing her tubes for eons. I’ve done 3! THREEE! LOLLLLLINGGGG

I’m scared. I’m going to end up being banned if I post off topic pics again lol. It’s annoying really because it feels like I’m just talking and growing with friends. We need to find a way to keep the mods in professional sponsored threads and out of the unprofessional unsponsored nose bleed section threads :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I mean no random person is ever going to click on Trala’s Tent and read this thread when you have all those professional and proper options. I shouldn’t moan tho, he’s given me a sister thread link option, so I can still be me, it will just be split in two threads. Suits my split personality really lollll.

You could run a grow journal in the off-topic forums the way @dynamo1 does. I believe he does it that way so he can include off-topic topics. :battingeyelashes:

Dynamo's Primrose Path

Back
Top Bottom