Trala’s Tent

That's nice- maybe a nutter, but a sweet one...:love:
Hi, T !
Hello C Superstar :)

Ikr! It’s just such a nice thing to do aye. I always wonder how many people stop and just take that moment to acknowledge how awesome some humans are :)

And speaking of awesome humans, you my friend put the A in awesome and I think the sun shines out of you!

(I think the exhaustion is monkeying with my mood. I just feel so happy atm when I in fact should be sobbing in a ball lolll)

And speaking of awesome humans, you my friend put the A in awesome and I think the sun shines out of you!
Making me blush from 8000 miles away...:love:
Well done, Trala! :hug:

Looking real good, T!- I don't think you could grow an ugly plant if you tried... :thumb:

Sleep well, girl- see you tomorrow!

Twinning! These two clones are from the same plant and are the exact same age. Obviously fraternal as opposed to identical.
Did you take the cuts from different parts of the plant? Say, one from the top and the other from underneath?

I know with some plants, like the yew, a top cut will produce a tall and upright plant, while a middle to bottom cut will produce a low and bushy plant.

Those in the know say they always try to take cuts from the bottom of the cannabis plant. They say there are more rooting hormones down low so they're supposed to be easier to root.

I haven't tested that theory yet, but it's on my list to do so.

Look before I do my Sunday Summary I want to take a moment to a acknowledge this faceless person, who randomly hangs these Have a Nice Day dangly things over my neighbourhood.

When I finished work this morning I was mentally fucked. At 0430, everything just went BANG in a bad way, and when I got home last thing I wanted to do was walk, but I thought, “take control, walk it off..” and so I did, and just as I take off, I see this, and I think yes faceless person, I am going to do just that! And I BIG SMILED and then I did have a great day!

I’ve had 2 hours sleep in 34 hours and I feel great! I even did Day 2 of the yoga challenge. If you’re feeling unmotivated and bleurgh post Christmas gorging, I totes recommend you join me!

Anyway just in case you are feeling like I was this morning after my nightshift, just know this faceless nutter is hanging this shit all over town for us :)
That's a sweet thing to find! I see painted stones and gods eyes on our trails here too. It's always spirit lifting to know someone did something just to be nice.

Those Pool shots should be in the purchasing catalogue at the Pool place. Mrs DV8 has always wanted one, and looking at your pics I do too (Well at least for the moment, but Im sure it will pass.)
Gidday maaaaaaaaaaate :)

It was the one thing that turned me off the house. My bf and I agreed, if we didn’t like it after a year, we would fill it in. Omg I learned I love having a pool. Even with the daily sweeping and the water raking I have to do each day fishing the zillions of Lilly Pilly leaves out. It is my happy place that pool area.

I have been swimming 100 laps of it every day, and I would love to see an Expectation VS Reality pic coz in my minds eye I glide up and down that bastard like Thorpedo himself!

Looking real good, T!- I don't think you could grow an ugly plant if you tried... :thumb:

Sleep well, girl- see you tomorrow!
Good morning C Sunshine ☀️

Just did a quick search. How soon we forget aye?

666EE012-A86F-49F5-A28F-D5B476D21825.jpeg

Carla 6 and Carla 3 might beg to differ lolllll

Omg this still stands btw. Made me lolllll so much re reading it!

Carcass’s Heart vs Trala’s Heart

I do yoga every am. It’s a good idea. Plants look nice. Pool looks nice too.
Hi Rexer :)

I should do it each morning, but I tend to squeeze it in somewhere like a chore. I was going to yoga once a week but she’s stopped teaching for the moment. I’ve always done 3 reps of salute to the sun and basic stretches each day but I rush them. That YouTube really has you stopping and holding like you’re meant to.

It’s a great little class. And she has a nice voice to follow. Omg and her dog is just so fucking zen lol.

And thanks and thanks.

Did you take the cuts from different parts of the plant? Say, one from the top and the other from underneath?

I know with some plants, like the yew, a top cut will produce a tall and upright plant, while a middle to bottom cut will produce a low and bushy plant.

Those in the know say they always try to take cuts from the bottom of the cannabis plant. They say there are more rooting hormones down low so they're supposed to be easier to root.

I haven't tested that theory yet, but it's on my list to do so.
Yep.

MC Mimosa was a top and Bubbles, who was originally named Balloons was a tiny growth coming out the base of the plant.

I’ll get the original post this arvo. I’m a bit time poor coz I’m back at work today. No rest for the wicked and all that ;)

That's a sweet thing to find! I see painted stones and gods eyes on our trails here too. It's always spirit lifting to know someone did something just to be nice.
It’s just so nice. Nice people doing nice things just to be nice in a life that at times can feel so very full of cunty people doing cunty things just to be cunty.

Let’s do something nice this week SO! We will work something out together. I think a painted rock could work. Let’s lift a spirit!

What is this foliar spray you speak of RG?

And so nice to see you back btw :)
Something canola oil based. It just seems like when I used it last winter that I couldn't notice the damage the mites had caused anymore. Might be a bit of a stretch though and they're beautiful regardless. Just know you like to complain about them lol. :love:

Yep.

MC Mimosa was a top and Bubbles, who was originally named Balloons was a tiny growth coming out the base of the plant.

I’ll get the original post this arvo. I’m a bit time poor coz I’m back at work today. No rest for the wicked and all that ;)
Wow, that's super interesting! The top cut produced a MUCH better plant.

That warrants further experiments. Was it a fluke, or can we generally expect better looking, and fuller, plants from top cuts.

To be honest, I was kinda expecting the opposite, thinking a bottom cut would be bushier.

Very interesting indeed. :hmmmm:

If it is repeatable that may suggest more and better growth hormones being concentrated higher up. That of course would makes sense, but the difference in your plants is pretty dramatic.

It’s just so nice. Nice people doing nice things just to be nice in a life that at times can feel so very full of cunty people doing cunty things just to be cunty.

Let’s do something nice this week SO! We will work something out together. I think a painted rock could work. Let’s lift a spirit!
That really struck a chord. I try to remind amazing people they are amazing, those that arent can be, and often tell cunty people not to be so cunty. Cant fault the results, although the last part doesnt win me too many friends.

Youve inspired me to try hard this week to go the extra mile and do something to make someones day.

I'm in Tra! Hmmmm :idea:

Back
Top Bottom