Trala’s Tent

Found it
Oh good job!

Do you know how to put the link in your signature?

Yeah boiiiiiiiii!

Merrie Bee has decided to flower after 9 days of 12:12. This is my favourite stage.

I’m on operation no mould, so I’ve added fans. I also updated my pedastel petastill fans on long stands. They worry me once they are a year old, the fire hazard side of it coz they run 24/7 on rainy days and 12 hours per day on sunny. I also bought a power surge power board.

It has been pouring with rain here, but I’ve been super careful not to let Mimmy my big flowering girl get wet.

2A508AFB-4EC2-47FB-817B-346E4FDD9907.jpeg

Your thread is comedy gold @Trala. You always manage to make me laugh.:green_heart:
Those bags of MC last a long time, or for me anyway. I'm still using one I bought over a year ago and I'll probably manage to finish this round and start another.

Hey @Trala :ciao:

Hope you’re doing well!! Here in Alberta we’ve been under a severe cold warning for about a month or so now… -30 to -45C

We’re supposed to get some warm(er) weather next week, and I can’t freaking wait!! With a high of -4 on Monday, I will be in a t shirt, shorts and flip flops!! :surf:

Merry Christmas, and happy new year to you and everyone following along!!

Why no rain, afraid of mold or pm?
Omg I forget what PM is! Lolll

But yes mould. I’m scared of my buds getting mould. It’s summer here and coupled with the wet weather we have been having 88-92% humidity.

Every grow my best Coca-Cola’s get bud rot and I want to see if not getting a single drop of rain on them once in full bud helps stop this.

The veg plants and newly flowering Merrie are absolutely loving the rain. Fingers crossed we get a bit of sunshine soon.

Your thread is comedy gold @Trala. You always manage to make me laugh.:green_heart:
Those bags of MC last a long time, or for me anyway. I'm still using one I bought over a year ago and I'll probably manage to finish this round and start another.
Hello Regrowth :)

Happy New Year to you :)

It’s so nice to see you! I don’t see you around as much.

I still have half a bag :)

You started a new grow?

Hey @Trala :ciao:

Hope you’re doing well!! Here in Alberta we’ve been under a severe cold warning for about a month or so now… -30 to -45C

We’re supposed to get some warm(er) weather next week, and I can’t freaking wait!! With a high of -4 on Monday, I will be in a t shirt, shorts and flip flops!! :surf:

Merry Christmas, and happy new year to you and everyone following along!!
Omg hello!

Where’s you wheelie bin?

I never see your little face anymore!

I used to love logging in in the morning and be greeted by your funnies.

-30, I’d fucking dieeeeeeeeee!

21 degrees is cold to me!

But yes mould. I’m scared of my buds getting mould. It’s summer here and coupled with the wet weather we have been having 88-92% humidity.

Every grow my best Coca-Cola’s get bud rot and I want to see if not getting a single drop of rain on them once in full bud helps stop this.

The veg plants and newly flowering Merrie are absolutely loving the rain. Fingers crossed we get a bit of sunshine soon.
PM = Powdery Mildew.

@Bode said he had pretty good luck spraying his outdoor girls with JMS (Jadam Microbial Solution) to help with the bud rot issue. It's a home made diy solution made from water, leaf mold, a bit of sea salt, and potato.

We discussed it in one of @HashGirl 's threads and I can post a link to a good video if you ever feel like trying your hand at it. The start of the discussion is HERE

PM = Powdery Mildew.

@Bode said he had pretty good luck spraying his outdoor girls with JMS (Jadam Microbial Solution) to help with the bud rot issue. It's a home made diy solution made from water, leaf mold, a bit of sea salt, and potato.

We discussed it in one of @HashGirl 's threads and I can post a link to a good video if you ever feel like trying your hand at it. The start of the discussion is HERE
Thanks I’ll take a look :)

Good morning, Trala.

Sorry to hear Covid is messing up work for you these days. :hug: I'm assuming you've been vaccinated?

When we're growing outside and are getting lots of rain, we sometimes put the patio umbrella over them or when they're too tall for that, we move them into the gazebo. We don't put them in a tent overnight the way you do.

Good morning, Trala.

Sorry to hear Covid is messing up work for you these days. :hug: I'm assuming you've been vaccinated?

When we're growing outside and are getting lots of rain, we sometimes put the patio umbrella over them or when they're too tall for that, we move them into the gazebo. We don't put them in a tent overnight the way you do.
Hi HG :)

01:18 here. I’m on a nightshift :(

Yeah the vaccination is mandatory in the hospitals that’s part of the problem, we lost 10% of staff, look tbh that 10% was the dead wood anyway. Just shit timing because we are already short staffed.

You do a mix grow don’t you?

Hi HG :)

01:18 here. I’m on a nightshift :(

Felonious worked straight nights for most of our marriage.

Yeah the vaccination is mandatory in the hospitals that’s part of the problem, we lost 10% of staff, look tbh that 10% was the dead wood anyway. Just shit timing because we are already short staffed.

Yeah, we're having the same problem here. Personally, I don't understand why someone in the health profession wouldn't want to get vaccinated. I mean they're working in a field where good health is the goal.

You do a mix grow don’t you?

What do you mean by "mix grow"?

Hey I joined a 30 Day yoga challenge in case any of you are looking to create a new healthy habit and want to join me.

I did my first session yesterday and it was only half hour and I found it really lovely. It is very basic and even if you’ve never done yoga before I think you could easily follow it.

Yoga by Adrienne ❤️

Felonious worked straight nights for most of our marriage.
So awful! I hate them. Look I don’t really. I hate the thought of them.
Yeah, we're having the same problem here. Personally, I don't understand why someone in the health profession wouldn't want to get vaccinated. I mean they're working in a field where good health is the goal.
Absolute fucking idiots.
What do you mean by "mix grow"?
Like some inside and some outside.

Like some inside and some outside.

We only grow outside when it's summer here. I don't think they would do very well with today's temp of -8C. ;)

There are loads of studies showing natural immunity is far better than the vaccine and presumably many/most healthcare workers have been exposed since they were on the front lines long before there were vaccines.

Also, more and more studies are coming out showing substantial health risks for some with the vaccine. Look at all the footballers in Europe having heart issues all of a sudden, and a few of them dropping dead. Same goes for the abnormal spike in heart issues in young males who are newly jabbed.

These vaccines seem far from as safe as the government keeps trying to stuff down our throats. Wouldn't be the first time they've lied to us to keep their agenda alive. You don't have to look any further than the 70 year war against our favorite plant to see that. :(

Hey I joined a 30 Day yoga challenge in case any of you are looking to create a new healthy habit and want to join me.

I did my first session yesterday and it was only half hour and I found it really lovely. It is very basic and even if you’ve never done yoga before I think you could easily follow it.

Yoga by Adrienne ❤️
I'm going to join you.

And by join you, I mean I'm going to try to eat one less cookie a day for the month. :p

There are loads of studies showing natural immunity is far better than the vaccine and presumably many/most healthcare workers have been exposed since they were on the front lines long before there were vaccines.

Also, more and more studies are coming out showing substantial health risks for some with the vaccine. Look at all the footballers in Europe having heart issues all of a sudden, and a few of them dropping dead. Same goes for the abnormal spike in heart issues in young males who are newly jabbed.

These vaccines seem far from as safe as the government keeps trying to stuff down our throats. Wouldn't be the first time they've lied to us to keep their agenda alive. You don't have to look any further than the 70 year war against our favorite plant to see that. :(

All those things may be true but the vast majority (9,118,223,397) of people who have been vaccinated haven't had serious side effects and I know I'm safer having been vaccinated than I would be if I hadn't been vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom