Trala’s Tent

Can't you return stuff you buy that you haven't opened?

And, I used 100% Isopropyl, too and diluted it to make a 9% solution. I don't know how to do the math though as my husband figured it out for me.

Also, don't use Neem on flowering plants.
I opened it. It just looks like water. I think I could use it. Does yours just look and feel like water?

I think it is easier to work out with 100%. It would just work out 9mL iso to 91mL of water. To get it to the Litre you just x10.

Ok. Omg what exactly am I doing with the neem? Lollllll

imho It’s good idea to have more than one chemical on the shelf…. Have you seen my garden?? Doll you know it was total crap fest forever. I want every kind of pest killing potion they make, plus beneficial critters and a rocket propelled grenade launcher……… but I don‘t think you want to jump from one chem product to another without time laspse, rinsing the plant off and such.

so use either Neem oil or Searles as prophylactic in veg, at a minimum start treating them about 2 to 3 weeks before flipping…. kill ‘em all but stick with one product……don’t switch between Neem one time and Searles the next time.

Roger dodger do not spray Neem in flower… it’s oil based, imparts bad taste, burn pistils & foliage up

so in flower cycle the isopropyl & water mix is good perhaps since it’s not oil based & kills on contact… but need Stone or Carcass to drop intel. I’ve never used iso/water so yeah

Don’t think you have garden sulfur on the shelf but it’s handy to keep around, good for soil, plants need sulfur to grow, it kills mites, is a preventative for rust, botyritis and PM , BUT never swap from sulfur to oil based or from oil based to sulfur with 2 weeks and be sure to thoroughly rinse everything if you jump between oil & sulfur

pretty sure what led up to my spider mite & fungus gnat orgy of 2020 was that I didn’t adhere to the label and sprayed Spinosad so frequent that they became immune to it…. but if I had switched off to a different product family - I may have won the battle

my vote would be keep it on the shelf…. better to have and not need it than the other way around

so funny to hear you say bye Fel-icia the way you do, you sound like a southern belle….

Hi Trala,

Just stopped in to pull up a chair, already read through most of your journals to here, lots of laughs and entertainment, and some great guidance along the way from good folk. Learnt a tonne just working through them, good show.

That and you have the prettiest family pics out by the pool going around.

Cheers.
Hey bloke :)

Name like that you gotta be Strayan!

If you are looking for a professional and informative journal, you’re defs in the wrong fucking thread ;)

Are you Australian btw? Handle like DV8 just made me assume lolllinggg.

And thanks. I know I fuck about, but I really am here to learn to grow like the 420 Mag professionals in here.

especially that floramingo. She really is alive. Watching her follow you to the other side of the pool was a little poltergeist-ish. just sayin
OMG IKR!

I fucking told you!

She will literally come SCREAMING down the pool!

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

As you can see, Bubbles bounced back from the waterlogged mess she was post uppot yesterday. So let the bondage begin! I think this plant is going to be something special, I really do.

Oiiii @Carcass you'd think I’d get better at making your hooks aye? Yeah, nah. Lollllllll

F6BA5840-93A8-4125-A11C-04C0690445FA.jpeg

Day 1 of Carhooking™️

If I use history as my guide she will have totes have forgiven me by tomoz.

1461BF37-5BF5-4E84-9648-F581E827CF02.jpeg

Hey bloke :)

Name like that you gotta be Strayan!

If you are looking for a professional and informative journal, you’re defs in the wrong fucking thread ;)

Are you Australian btw? Handle like DV8 just made me assume lolllinggg.

And thanks. I know I fuck about, but I really am here to learn to grow like the 420 Mag professionals in here.
Yeah another Aussie. Partly why I found your journals more informative, products, seasons, lingo and then theres the sense of humour, haha.

Plenty in here for me, more a gardener than a grower, been some great advice from the 420 fam found interesting. All good eggs in here. Strapping in for the long haul.

@420giirl

I thought I'd post it here rather than funk your thread up. This are the veg clones I was discussing with you this morning.

I took some video so you can see. Two clones, same mum, but so different.

I'm now on operation uppot.
Wow, you’re absolutely right, they look nothing alike, like wtf it’s absolutely boggling to me! I’m definitely not seasoned enough to know why this happened lol almost but not quite.

Btw I love the video you made for me almost as much as I love your fabulous flamingo :circle-of-love:How did you post the video? I’ve been wanting to post a video of my girls too but haven’t been able to figure it out, do tell, do tell!
I just love watching them grow and now I’ll be able to watch them grow from seed, fingers crossed anyways, so :goodluck: to me on my first grow from seed in just a few weeks.
I would also love to start my first outdoor grow this summer. Are you doing both indoor and outdoor?

Oiiii @Carcass you'd think I’d get better at making your hooks aye?
No worries, T- the ugly ones work just as well as the pretty ones...remember- it's not the hook, it's how you use it that matters... :)

Back
Top Bottom